Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,621 - 826,640 of 1,100,155 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#900042 May 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you leftards nailed Scooter Libby. Remember, idiot?
Are you starting to get the picture, idiot?
Someone forgot to alert you in the peanut gallery? The horse is dead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900043 May 9, 2013
Here is How Not to Hold a Congressional Hearing. Michelle Bachmann has got to be the most bizarre fruitcake ever elected since Roscoe Conkling. Check this out: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-michele-bachma...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#900044 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"paid"????
Look, stupid, If I cut my household spending this month, who "pays" for my "tax cut"??
You have the mind of a child. You have no clue about how wealth is built, value is created and how Adam Smith's ideas benefited the world.
You are lost inside of the Magic Negro's Golden Turd Carnival.
So, you are saying tax cuts don't cost anything?
Lincoln

United States

#900045 May 9, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
A list of reasons to invade Iraq
Selling the war: Iraq the reasons. Some say there was no reason for the war. This is untrue. Many reasons were given for it, just no good one. Here are a dozen of them grace of Bush, Cheney, the neocons from the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and the 2002 AUMF.
WMD
Saddam Hussein behind 9/11
Saddam Hussein connected with al Qaeda
Fighting terrorists there so we don’t have to fight them here
Spread democracy
Saddam Hussein was a bad man
Iraqi violations of UN Resolutions
The 1993 assassination attempt against GHW Bush
Oil
Bases
Defend Israel
Bad intel
You love lies! Especially when they come from Fox or your politically bankrupt excuse for a political party, motormouth.
Republican Lies
Thanks for the collection

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#900046 May 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you leftards nailed Scooter Libby. Remember, idiot?
Are you starting to get the picture, idiot?
Scooter Libby was a well known buttlikker in DC circles and it was only a matter of time before he was marched before a judge. Remind us all who that little mutt reported to.

Was it the feint of heartbeat Dick Cheney???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#900047 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Lies
Thanks for the collection
Lol, tip of the iceberg. Where was the outrage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#900048 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It obama's war in libya you fool...
This time its the idiot Floriduh posting under "No Surprize" instead of his other name TSM saying that if Bush was President, Republicans wouldn't give a crap about what happened in Benghazi.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#900049 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
Sports Authority had some stupid NBA star shoes going on sale the other day. Line was halfway down the street. Half of them had their pants down around their knees and most of them didn't look like they had earned $160 in their entire life. That is what elected the president.
Yeah right dummy__those people are called "sneakerheads" and they raid those stores__buy up all the new releases and then sell them via craig's list to dumbazz white kids like yours.

Type in sneakerhead Flacko

And then type in stooge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#900050 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> RealDave proves he still can't understand what he is reading and once again proves his racist upbringing. Show me anywhere I said anything racist you lying POS!
Who were those people standing in line with their pants around their knees waiting for the store to open who never earned $160?

People can wait in line to see Miley Cyrus, no problem.

Wait in line for the new Iphone, no problem,.

But funny how people waiting in line for the nest NBA endorsed show bothers the crap out of you.

How dare "those people" spend $160 on shoes. OMG OMG OMG

It would be really funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#900051 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right dummy__those people are called "sneakerheads" and they raid those stores__buy up all the new releases and then sell them via craig's list to dumbazz white kids like yours.
And then type in stooge.
LOL! Bet he doesn't know that it's white kids who are buying all the rap music

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900052 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This time its the idiot Floriduh posting under "No Surprize" instead of his other name TSM saying that if Bush was President, Republicans wouldn't give a crap about what happened in Benghazi.
You have to admit you idiot - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#900053 May 9, 2013
Can any one of you liberals explain. How adding 20 million no skill criminal immigarnts to an allready high unemployment enviroment will bennifit America?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#900056 May 9, 2013
Muslim woman cries “racism”(What ‘race’ is Islam?) in “My Racist Encounter at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner”

Many of you will be tempted to feel sympathy for this woman. Don’t. Secret Service agents were doing their job while she fancies herself a ‘victim’ rather than the face of America’s greatest enemy.
If she can’t deal with that she really should relocate to the Muslim country of her choice.

We have the right to protect ourselves from people who look just like her and believe what she believes.

Don’t discount the Muslim penchant for exaggeration and self-aggrandisement, of which this piece is loaded. Note to Seema, it isn’t the color of your skin that’s the problem, it’s the threat from your beliefs. You really need to become a little less self-important.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Why is it that everything Islam touches turns to crap?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/05/07/why-...

Ship them all out. Pronto!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900058 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Given as barack is only half negro, what that proves is the US negro population is EXTRMELY racist.
As soon as lazy and complacent anglos wake up and vote, the left will be out...
We Obama opponents are not racist. We just don't like his white half-ass either...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newville, PA

#900059 May 9, 2013
I read this online & thought it hit the nail on the head about how worthless & pathetic the Republicans have been since Jan of 2009.

"They’re going to do it again. Those miserably intransigent, single-minded, sociopathic morons known as House Republicans are planning on symbolically voting to repeal Obamacare…again. That’s right, last week House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-AssholeLand), said that the 37th purely symbolic waste of taxpayer money vote to repeal Obamacare will be held sometime in the near future. Thirty-six times previously the mouth-breathers and morons of the GOP in the House of Representatives have voted to have the Affordable Care Act — or “Obamacare” as it’s come to be known — and all thirty-six times the bill has died on the floor of the Senate because in that chamber, Democrats hold the control."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ofhs

Melbourne, Australia

#900060 May 9, 2013
peace and love I bring to you peeeace aaand luuuuuv (singing and toasting}]]]]}}}}
showbiz.peacefmonline.com/news/201205/113493....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900061 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is for Government telling cable companies how to run their business.
I liked the idea of only paying for the channels you watch, Dilbert! Quit putting words in my mouth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900064 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so fos that I can smell it through here.
It has been reported that you have a talking mirror.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900065 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right dummy__those people are called "sneakerheads" and they raid those stores__buy up all the new releases and then sell them via craig's list to dumbazz white kids like yours.
And then type in stooge.
This answer is for this post and the next two by RealDave and Lily. Yes I know about Sneakerheads. How do you know they weren't all white, Racist? I know white kids buy rap. I hear it all the time. The girls friends hang here. The three of you are all racist of the worse kind.

PEACE!!!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900066 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
argo fk yersulf dummy
boca lily's motherly language makes another appearance

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Brian_G 46,310
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 2 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
Amy 8-29 5 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search