Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,601 - 826,620 of 1,085,048 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Are you stupid and lazy for not proofreading your own posts? I'll apologize if the cause is that you had no formal school training in English grammar . Did you just write , "They did report the focus is now being squarely placed on Hillary Clinton and the State Department's bungling of the attack that was in progress."?!? You seem to want to say that the focus of the inquiry is that Hillary and the State Department launched an attack on our own consulate in Benghazi? That would indeed be a 'scandal',but where's your evidence, witnesses, etc.? Also, Hillary never mentioned the 'video' in her consoling words to the victims families .“For me, this is not just a matter of policy, it’s personal. I stood next to President Obama as the Marines carried those flag-draped caskets off the plane at Andrews,” Clinton said, her voice breaking.“I put my arms around the mothers and fathers, the sisters and brothers, the sons and daughters, and the wives left alone to raise their children.” Check this out: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hillary-clinton-ch...
Look up the word "bungling". That was the key word you must have overlooked or not understood in the context it was written.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Galt Mile is in Ft. Lauderdale, dummy. The type of county fair with animals and rides etc is held in W. Palm Beach, it's called the South Country Fair; the other one is Broward County Fair, held in Ft. Lauderdale. We don't have county fairs with animals and fat rednecks with tatoos stuffing their faces with cotton candy and corndogs here. Sorry Buford, nice try. Doesn't exist.
More likely bagels.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And Castro probably worked for ACORN, too, wanting to bust a nut every night. A 'Community Reinvestment Act' he called it...
Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbon.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys wrote the rules.
One need not go to the emergency room just because one does not have insurance.
Many doctors work on a cash-only basis at lower fees.
Good luck trying to convince them of that! Especially that one. It hasn't been right on much since starting posting. Some how though it seems familiar. I know it has posted here before as someone.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh please, I will repeat: this Benghazi story is nothing, no one cares, it happened, it's over, no one is going to resign, no one will be impeached. You're pathetic.
Tell me you would have just forgotten all about it had it been a Bush/Cheney bungled rescue of a dead ambassador and three Americans during a terrorist attack that became a lie about a video because they didn't want to ruin their chance for reelection?

Go ahead. Tell me it would have been a "nothing story" and "no one would have cared" and no one would have been held accountable or threatened with impeachment.

I dare ya. Go ahead. Tell me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
no one should call you "a retard".
Third graders need respect and some guidance from adults
I support helping the needy. You should oppose funding lazy liberals...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.
Freedom of choice? The Democrats will never support that. Dodd is in bed with the movie industry, network TV, cable channels, cable and internet providers now and they will protect those corporations. The Democrats couldn't care less about us.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not possible to work with a party whose only solution to everything is ever-increasing spending, ever-increasing taxes, and ever-increasing control of our lives.
Enough of the Bush years, let it go already. He's no longer president.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's about being lied to." Lol. The irony! No lies, no coverup, best be moving on now Aunt Fanny.
Here's a much better conspiracy for you to cling to and it's a new one!!
In his WorldNetDaily column today, Erik Rush claims that President Obama likely “orchestrated the attack” on the compound in Benghazi “given his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and legendary understanding of all things Islamic.”[...]
Rush cites the “Trinity United murders,” which according to far-right lore was Obama’s move to murder his former gay lovers he attended church with, as proof of Obama’s record of “grave criminal action.”
The president murdering his gay lovers was just a trial run for Benghazi!!
It’s amusing in a lets-go-to-the-zoo kind of way. World Net Daily currently employs Rick Santorum who came within an arm’s length of receiving the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Erik Rush is a Fox News contributor who recently called for the death of all Muslims!!! Conspiracy is going mainstream thanks to congressional Republicans and the conservative entertainment complex.
Have some fun with this one for awhile! There will be a new one to follow in a day or two, not to worry! Enjoy!!
Thank you. I stand corrected. It was about being lied to AND a coverup.

Thought the latter was a given. Sometmes I forget liberals don't have a whole brain to process the obvious.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's about being lied to." Lol. The irony! No lies, no coverup, best be moving on now Aunt Fanny.
Here's a much better conspiracy for you to cling to and it's a new one!!
In his WorldNetDaily column today, Erik Rush claims that President Obama likely “orchestrated the attack” on the compound in Benghazi “given his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and legendary understanding of all things Islamic.”[...]
Rush cites the “Trinity United murders,” which according to far-right lore was Obama’s move to murder his former gay lovers he attended church with, as proof of Obama’s record of “grave criminal action.”
The president murdering his gay lovers was just a trial run for Benghazi!!
It’s amusing in a lets-go-to-the-zoo kind of way. World Net Daily currently employs Rick Santorum who came within an arm’s length of receiving the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Erik Rush is a Fox News contributor who recently called for the death of all Muslims!!! Conspiracy is going mainstream thanks to congressional Republicans and the conservative entertainment complex.
Have some fun with this one for awhile! There will be a new one to follow in a day or two, not to worry! Enjoy!!
My god, that was a sorry attempt at Liberal obfuscation, prevarication and diversion.

Got tired of Bush-Bashing, Slavery and playing the Race Card, eh?

Hee, Hee.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Is it a Cover-Up? My take, if you lie to avoid the Truth it’s a Cover-Up, if you change the Transcript from Terrorist Attack to a Spontaneous Attack cause by a Video it’s a Cover-Up, in my opinion it’s a Cover-Up!!
Of course it is. But it only matters when a republican does it.

Liberals can do no wrong and it's the wacky republicans' fault anyway even if they do.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If George W. Bush and his administration had even been suspected of lying to the public about something of this magnitude to protect his political edge in an upcoming election - even without proof - you and Lily would have had your pitchforks out and storming the castle not just calling for his impeachment but his disembowelment.
The propagandists would be demanding his and everyone else's head brought to them on a platter and their bloody heads would be on the front page of every newspaper indefinitely.
We would have seen nothing but congressional hearings on every major network even before October 1 24/7 and Democrats having fits of anger wanting to impeach every Republican on Capital Hill.
You know it just as much as I and Lily and everyone else knows it.
I think that we did have that more than once with George W Bush ;didn't we? Enron scandal, 9/11 Commission Report, the Halliburtan(Cheney's company)no bid government contracts, Blackwater, torture, warrantless wiretapping , Telecommunications e-mail cyber-spying scandals. Katrina bungle,Government bail-out of corrupt Wall Street banks too big to fail crisis , subprime mortgage/ mass foreclosures crisis, any more shit that I missed that Bush had the country fall into ?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you would have just forgotten all about it had it been a Bush/Cheney bungled rescue of a dead ambassador and three Americans during a terrorist attack that became a lie about a video because they didn't want to ruin their chance for reelection?
Go ahead. Tell me it would have been a "nothing story" and "no one would have cared" and no one would have been held accountable or threatened with impeachment.
I dare ya. Go ahead. Tell me.
OK look at the Bush Cheney Records starting with their 9/11 failure.

then proceed to

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is. But it only matters when a republican does it.
Liberals can do no wrong and it's the wacky republicans' fault anyway even if they do.
Republicans are against Abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and G H W Bush and G W Bush
Republicans campaign on opposing abortion.
NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six Republican Roman Catholics.

So what is your
excuse for this?

Blame who
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just shows the power of propaganda. I hear people in waiting rooms here and there complaining because the TVs are not tuned in to Fox; they mumble to each other about CNN, they're going to take our guns away, blah, blah blah, same shyt we see on here. It's an amazing phenomenon. She said her husband likes to fly remote control planes in parking lots or something!!
Fk em, I throw them out of my office or walk may azz out of theirs. Politicians lie__that's what they've always done and so do the appointed and anointed but regular folk lying is different and I don't put up with it. And I don't put up with crazies either. In real life.

Looks like the stock market will close above 15,000 again today lily. Amazing eh?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>liberals like sonifiller choose to remain loyal to their abuser. Their lives have been stolen (kidnapped) and become property of the state...
A psychological condition where liberals become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity.
Ah! That's probably it! I've racked my brain trying to figure out why liberals just can't seem to get from point A to point B or why they can't finish connecting the dots.

Best explanation yet. It's psychological. That explains a lot.

Thanks.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are against Abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and G H W Bush and G W Bush
Republicans campaign on opposing abortion.
NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six Republican Roman Catholics.
So what is your
excuse for this?
Blame who
What are they supposed to do? Please be specific.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word "bungling". That was the key word you must have overlooked or not understood in the context it was written.
I know what 'bungle ' means. Do You . The use of bungle in your sentence is a descriptive adjective. Your sentence still reads like you're saying that Hillary and the State Department attacked the consulate and did so badly. I can send you over my 'Strunk&White English primer manual if you need it.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, that was a sorry attempt at Liberal obfuscation, prevarication and diversion.
Got tired of Bush-Bashing, Slavery and playing the Race Card, eh?
Hee, Hee.
Hee, Hee? You're credible. Get back in the clock Froggy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
OK look at the Bush Cheney Records starting with their 9/11 failure.
then proceed to
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
More Bush-Bashing!

Can you do this to music or something? Maybe a juggling act with clowns?

You desperately need some New! Improved! Liberal flavoring here:]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••