Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,581 - 826,600 of 1,080,045 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If George W. Bush and his administration had even been suspected of lying to the public about something of this magnitude to protect his political edge in an upcoming election - even without proof - you and Lily would have had your pitchforks out and storming the castle not just calling for his impeachment but his disembowelment.
The propagandists would be demanding his and everyone else's head brought to them on a platter and their bloody heads would be on the front page of every newspaper indefinitely.
We would have seen nothing but congressional hearings on every major network even before October 1 24/7 and Democrats having fits of anger wanting to impeach every Republican on Capital Hill.
You know it just as much as I and Lily and everyone else knows it.
Oh please, I will repeat: this Benghazi story is nothing, no one cares, it happened, it's over, no one is going to resign, no one will be impeached. You're pathetic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You close with 'oink'. Dies that make you a pig?
Peace
No, it makes you dies
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well those are outside of the Boca Raton City limits, that's not typical of Boca Raton at all. But, what would you know?
You are a liar lily.. Boca Raton has trailer parks and ghettos...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake. All of NYC South seems like one big mess.
http://www.southfloridafair.com/
That little girl holding lily in the lower left corner is cute.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At any age__I can't believe that her hubby and kid haven't pulled her topix privileges __maybe they'd rather she be online than have to listen to her.
She's suffering from Glen Beck detachment syndrome I suspect.
Just shows the power of propaganda. I hear people in waiting rooms here and there complaining because the TVs are not tuned in to Fox; they mumble to each other about CNN, they're going to take our guns away, blah, blah blah, same shyt we see on here. It's an amazing phenomenon. She said her husband likes to fly remote control planes in parking lots or something!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it makes you dies
This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just shows the power of propaganda. I hear people in waiting rooms here and there complaining because the TVs are not tuned in to Fox; they mumble to each other about CNN, they're going to take our guns away, blah, blah blah, same shyt we see on here. It's an amazing phenomenon. She said her husband likes to fly remote control planes in parking lots or something!!
It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.

In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal. According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."

When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by a Democrat voter Ariel Castro, in the manner that even the most zealous Democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, well those are outside of the Boca Raton City limits, that's not typical of Boca Raton at all. But, what would you know?
A lie, by any other name, would smell just as bead.

lily, by any other name, would still lie as bad.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, Galt Mile is in Ft. Lauderdale, dummy. The type of county fair with animals and rides etc is held in W. Palm Beach, it's called the South Country Fair; the other one is Broward County Fair, held in Ft. Lauderdale. We don't have county fairs with animals and fat rednecks with tatoos stuffing their faces with cotton candy and corndogs here. Sorry Buford, nice try. Doesn't exist.
...and your point is..????
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others...
People like lily are nothing more than animals.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh please, I will repeat: this Benghazi story is nothing, no one cares, it happened, it's over, no one is going to resign, no one will be impeached. You're pathetic.
Some people whistle past the graveyard and lily whistles past the Vice Squad but whistling past potential impeachment proceedings is no different than these other two.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, it makes you dies
"it makes you dies" ??

retard

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal. According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by a Democrat voter Ariel Castro, in the manner that even the most zealous Democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.
And Castro probably worked for ACORN, too, wanting to bust a nut every night. A 'Community Reinvestment Act' he called it...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is more like a kidnapper, terrorist, deranged sociopath... Thank God you don't have to live with a foul mouth bitch like her...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
third grade is tough, keep trying
You have a sentence and hope that your teachers will help you.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.
It's about being lied to.
What's wrong with you anyway?
"It's about being lied to." Lol. The irony! No lies, no coverup, best be moving on now Aunt Fanny.

Here's a much better conspiracy for you to cling to and it's a new one!!

In his WorldNetDaily column today, Erik Rush claims that President Obama likely “orchestrated the attack” on the compound in Benghazi “given his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and legendary understanding of all things Islamic.”[...]

Rush cites the “Trinity United murders,” which according to far-right lore was Obama’s move to murder his former gay lovers he attended church with, as proof of Obama’s record of “grave criminal action.”

The president murdering his gay lovers was just a trial run for Benghazi!!

It’s amusing in a lets-go-to-the-zoo kind of way. World Net Daily currently employs Rick Santorum who came within an arm’s length of receiving the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Erik Rush is a Fox News contributor who recently called for the death of all Muslims!!! Conspiracy is going mainstream thanks to congressional Republicans and the conservative entertainment complex.

Have some fun with this one for awhile! There will be a new one to follow in a day or two, not to worry! Enjoy!!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"it makes you dies" ??
retard
no one should call you "a retard".
Third graders need respect and some guidance from adults
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

If Liberals are claiming it’s not a Cover-Up , than who turn down the security request, who gave the order to stand down, who change the talking points, where was the president during the Benghazi attack, remember Obama said he gave orders to do whatever it takes, than who defied his order? Can any Liberal answer any of the above questions if not then it’s a Cover-Up!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people whistle past the graveyard and lily whistles past the Vice Squad but whistling past potential impeachment proceedings is no different than these other two.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where lily becomes sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which she developes emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity.. A deranged mental disorder..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is working on legislation that would pressure cable and satellite TV providers to allow their customers to pick and choose the channels they pay for, his office confirmed on Wednesday [...]
In addition to pressuring cable providers to offer channels a la carte, McCain's new bill would bar TV networks from bundling their broadcast stations with cable channels they own during negotiations with the cable companies, according to industry sources. So for example, the Disney Company, which owns both ABC and ESPN, could not force a cable provider to pay for ESPN in order to carry ABC.
The industry officials said the bill would also end the sports blackout rule, which prohibits cable companies from carrying a sports event if the game is blacked out on local broadcast television stations.
http://www.dailykos.com/
I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 14 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 14 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 16 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 20 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 38 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search