Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,329)

Showing posts 826,561 - 826,580 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, "You will never, EVER find a liberal phag who can give a coherent answer to the question: "how can you support aborting innocent babies," Not exactly; you can find conservatives and liberals who can agree that you can not legislate morality without risks and dangers of destroying the social order. Haven't legal moralists learned the lesson of Prohibition?(trying to ban alcohol set off one of the largest crime waves in U S history) ; Remember the lesson of the drug wars?. When you try to keep people from doing something not good for them or what they think will give them pleasure they'll want to try it more than ever. The best way to limit abortions is to make it legal, safe, honestly advertise and describe accurately its invasive procedure.
Abortion IS legal. But it is NOT safe and it is NOT honestly advertised or described accuately as an invasive procedure. It has become a money making industry.

Even so, you're equating legalizing alcohol and drugs to the killing of unborn human beings?

One has a personal choice to destroy their own body and mind with drugs and alcohol. But when a woman personally chooses to create a new life, she does not have the same right to kill it for her own selfish reasons.

She first had the choice to prevent it.

Do you really not see there is a difference - as different as night and day?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I think Romney would have won and I thought he was in great shape after the first debate. Then he took a hard right and it was all over.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, the ignorance amazes me! You've just admitted exactly what I said in my post. Reagan started everything. He created the monster known as "Saddam Hussein." He was Americas friend, as long as his Intel in the region were in our best interest. So much of a friend that we trained & armed his military.(under Reagan). When Bush sr gained office, he took Americas influence in the middle east to the next level. For the love of oil, though the blind will say,"we were just protecting our ally. Bush sr turned a friend into an enemy when he interfered in Iraq invading Kuwait in attempts to take over the oil field they both shared. Clinton just inherited both, Reagan's & Bush sr bullshit. The Arabs & Indians didn't take kind to American footprints on Muslim soil, which was what set Bin Laden off. You can act like the Bush's business dealings with Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11 if you want. When dealing in international affairs, there is no such thing as coincidence! Bottom line, Reagan created Saddam, Bush sr made him an enemy. Clinton destroyed any such capability of an Iraqi attack on American soil which was why there was no reason for America to invade Iraq. Bush sr interfering in Iraqs takeover of the oil field shared with Kuwait, sparked Osama Bin Laden & Al Qaeda's hatred for America, not to mention, Bush Jr had business dealings with Bin Laden up until 9/11. At the very least, Bush should be held an accomplice. Bush was even given specific instructions on what was to happen on 9/11. When the FBI & CIA tools Bush about the eventual hijackers, he told them to stop the investigation. Now do your homework & look up everything I said. You will only come to 1 conclusion, unless your insane!
Or rather NJRaider...you both seem to be kinda stuck at that same blame a bush-any bush level.

(and add an ingrained lifetime pattern of disdain for the DEMOCRACY in Israel to the list of bin_laden motivational factors-you forgot that FACT))
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Depths of denial defies all logic. History proves it.
Watergate took more than two years to unravel, and Nixon was re-elected during the scandal.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not link to the wall street journal? Or do you want the liberal spin on the article?
Can't you do you own leg work?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not link to the wall street journal? Or do you want the liberal spin on the article?
You have to subscribe to get the story, feel free -

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just correcting one of your many erroneous posts that you make.
Your party tacked on the Monsanto baloney onto an urgently needed appropriations bill knowing that it would sneak through. And then run screaming through the street how its Obama's fault.
I am not "surprised", you fricken right whiners never ever accept blame for the stuff your party does.
KEYSTONE FOR America DUH A Vey?

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying I should drop my health insurance and HSA provided by my employer? How does that help me fincially?
You're the libtard. You tell us how it helps you "finically".

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats would have won with Hillary and probably will in 2016. The Republicans have no candidate worth a damn. As soon as they appeal to their base they lose the majority of the voters.
I wouldn't hold my breath. The blacks will not turn out for Hillary and a lot of religious folks couldn't vote for Romney. You dems ignore this at your own peril. Plus the fact that half the voting age people didn't vote.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Gee I wonder why? so you think you democrats have the answer to keeping the White House? Just run a black guy! WOW! And they call us racist.
Think that was the idea - it's why the Obama handlers and the liberal media stabbed Hillary in the back.

They just overplayed the race card - their ace in the hole - until it finally backfired.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Or rather NJRaider...you both seem to be kinda stuck at that same blame a bush-any bush level.
(and add an ingrained lifetime pattern of disdain for the DEMOCRACY in Israel to the list of bin_laden motivational factors-you forgot that FACT))
The truth is the truth dummy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave …. Tell me if this is not the Liberal agenda, Redistribution for the Common Good?
Dave you did say your business is seasonal, so I guess’ Davey Lawn Service’ is gearing up for another season!!
RealDave is good for making up excuses and lies and is seldom good for anything else.. fruit picker maybe??

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta boy. Tow the line and the lie!
"Tow" the line? lol Maybe Y'all should "succeed" from the union...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Watergate took more than two years to unravel, and Nixon was re-elected during the scandal.
Pretty sure most republicans wanted Nixon to resign when those surrounding him told the truth.

That's the difference between that coverup and this one.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Tow" the line? lol Maybe Y'all should "succeed" from the union...
Yep that be leosnana you idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
I think Romney would have won and I thought he was in great shape after the first debate. Then he took a hard right and it was all over.
No, he just let two golden opportunities slip through his hands - not saying a word about Benghazi during the debate on foreign policy - playing it safe was his undoing in this case - and allowing a biased liberal mediator to become part of the townhall debate without an immediate reaction - total shock was his undoing in that case.

If only he had put Obama's reaction to Benghazi in the spotlight, it would have been all over but the cryin' right then and there.

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Hi Moran!

'tow the line'.... in reference to- pulling your weight, doing your share, etc." This is incorrect. The correct phrase is "Toe the line", as in "put your toes on this line next to everyone else."

Care to make a fool out of yourself again?

ROTFLMAO!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is the truth dummy.
Homer has NO fear of perfection, you'll never achieve it dummy..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure most republicans wanted Nixon to resign when those surrounding him told the truth.
That's the difference between that coverup and this one.
obamabots don't want to hear the truth because the don't want their illusions destroyed. Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts and Truth!!

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Petty one:

If a parent waits until his child is 6 years old, and starting school, and then expects that he is going to start towing the line, it is way too late.
Behavior Management in Children by Yodle Local / General interest community
s current fervor to use the label of terrorism as a brand for groups and organizations that are not towing the line on US foreign policy, this challenge to the criminalization of what have long been understood to be constitutionally protected activities is vitally important," the not-for-profit Center for Constitutional Rights said in an overview of the case.
Handguns, terrorism law on US Supreme Court docket by AFP / AFP American Edition

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,561 - 826,580 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-19 16 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 22 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 27 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 31 min Mister Tonka 38
Amy 4-20 43 min boundary painter 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••