Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900020 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your sentence still reads like you're saying that Hillary and the State Department attacked the consulate and did so badly."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .
I'll send you a book on Reading Comprehension.
And then another on Psychosis.
Where did you go to school? Oh, right, you watched yours on Cartoon Corners TV.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#900021 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.
I've got so many channels that I couldn't find C-Span yesterday__but I did find it and I watched very carefully and the hearings were a GD joke.

And Bulldog Greg Hicks is just one more pink, pudge, crybaby mutt looking for a expert role on FOX or some other RW news channel to round out his sht career as a second rate bureaucrat.

Look at Ty Woods and Glen Doherty__do you really think that those two would hang around with a fat fk like Hicks?
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#900022 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I stand corrected. It was about being lied to AND a coverup.
Thought the latter was a given. Sometmes I forget liberals don't have a whole brain to process the obvious.
"It's about being lied to. What's wrong with you anyway?"

Aunt Fanny is a duplicitous hypocrite!! Lol. It's obvious you will go to any lengths to fabricate an alternative political reality when it's the only hope you and your party have left. Sorry lady, it won't work at the ballot box. Your party tried that the last two Pres. elections. They lost!! Better luck next time! Here's a little advice, try a candidate and some policies that people can take seriously for a change and give up on history revision.

Lincoln

United States

#900023 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. I understand now that it's psychological...you're inability to connect the dots, I mean.
I was beginning to think you liberals didn't have a full deck or were missing an oar or something of that nature.
Just try and see your captors as playing with your mind. You do not have to be under their spell against your will.
Free yourself, man.
As a Democrat I rejoice the continued failures of the Republican Party
liberal on some issues.
Not comfortable with killing babies born in abortion clinics alive.
Planned Parenthood Florida spokeswoman comments revealing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900024 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The narcissis in chief only cares about himself. Obama's done more for gays,(2% of public) than he has for blacks (13% of public). Is it an accident? No, it's where his real love lies.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity...
Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
African Americans have an immense sense of pride in Barack Obama as President of the United States and he is unequivocally liked. He receives a 91% favorable rating. Seventy-two percent believe that President Obama's election has helped them while only 4% believe his election has hurt them.

http://www.blacknews.com/news/robert_l_johnso...

so only 4% of blacks are conservative?

no wonder you white conservatives can't win a national election.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900025 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.
It's about being lied to.
What's wrong with you anyway?
Bush lied to you.

but we know what's wrong with you....you voted for Bush.

no matter how hard you FOXbots try, the history books will never beat up on Obama like they will Bush.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900026 May 9, 2013
you folks who voted for Bush....Christians are not your friend.

How America Helped Kill Middle Eastern Christianity

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#900027 May 9, 2013
I find this bizarre in trying to promote/push Obamacare’ Janice Hahn (D-CA) said ‘ I had a friend who got married to the wrong person just so she could have health insurance’ this might be common among Liberal Women ‘ The Check List!’
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900028 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. I understand now that it's psychological...you're inability to connect the dots, I mean.
I was beginning to think you liberals didn't have a full deck or were missing an oar or something of that nature.
Just try and see your captors as playing with your mind. You do not have to be under their spell against your will.
Free yourself, man.
a FOXbot dismissive of facts that won't let the FOX myths continue.

and you folks wonder why the MSM don't think it's much of a story?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900029 May 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"it makes you dies" ??
retard
"Jimmy"
"it makes you dies" was taken from a post I directed to "silly". The post asked her a question,'does' that make you a pig? She corrected my typo but failed to answer the question. I guess her silence says it all.
Peace

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900030 May 9, 2013
Sports Authority had some stupid NBA star shoes going on sale the other day. Line was halfway down the street. Half of them had their pants down around their knees and most of them didn't look like they had earned $160 in their entire life. That is what elected the president.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#900031 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
no one should call you "a retard".
Third graders need respect and some guidance from adults
"lincoln"
Why do you not censure "silly" for the use of the word retard. She uses it often and used in the post responded to? You are a bit of a hypocrite are you not?
Peace
KMA
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#900032 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I stand corrected. It was about being lied to AND a coverup.
Thought the latter was a given. Sometmes I forget liberals don't have a whole brain to process the obvious.
A list of reasons to invade Iraq

Selling the war: Iraq the reasons. Some say there was no reason for the war. This is untrue. Many reasons were given for it, just no good one. Here are a dozen of them grace of Bush, Cheney, the neocons from the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and the 2002 AUMF.

WMD
Saddam Hussein behind 9/11
Saddam Hussein connected with al Qaeda
Fighting terrorists there so we don’t have to fight them here
Spread democracy
Saddam Hussein was a bad man
Iraqi violations of UN Resolutions
The 1993 assassination attempt against GHW Bush
Oil
Bases
Defend Israel
Bad intel

You love lies! Especially when they come from Fox or your politically bankrupt excuse for a political party, motormouth.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#900033 May 9, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's about being lied to. What's wrong with you anyway?"
Aunt Fanny is a duplicitous hypocrite!! Lol. It's obvious you will go to any lengths to fabricate an alternative political reality when it's the only hope you and your party have left. Sorry lady, it won't work at the ballot box. Your party tried that the last two Pres. elections. They lost!! Better luck next time! Here's a little advice, try a candidate and some policies that people can take seriously for a change and give up on history revision.
That's how you leftards nailed Scooter Libby. Remember, idiot?

Are you starting to get the picture, idiot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900034 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk em, I throw them out of my office or walk may azz out of theirs. Politicians lie__that's what they've always done and so do the appointed and anointed but regular folk lying is different and I don't put up with it. And I don't put up with crazies either. In real life.
Looks like the stock market will close above 15,000 again today lily. Amazing eh?
Thank God for those rich Republicans.. F*ck you Occupy Wall Street loser...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#900035 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
Sports Authority had some stupid NBA star shoes going on sale the other day. Line was halfway down the street. Half of them had their pants down around their knees and most of them didn't look like they had earned $160 in their entire life. That is what elected the president.
And Flack joins the ranks of the other right whiners posting here that just can't seem to hide their inbred racist attitudes.

Fack wants to install guidelines that keep these people from voting because they ain't just as American as he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#900036 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro's Apology Tour really did the trick, hey folks?
The world stage is crumbling while the Boy Messiah pushes gay marriage, sings AL Green on Late Night and golfs his azz off.
The Middle East, Muslims and Murderers know they can count on the Magic Negro to leave them alone.
Complicity with a smile: Boy Messiah:]
This from the same guy complaining about Obama's use of drones.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900037 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And Flack joins the ranks of the other right whiners posting here that just can't seem to hide their inbred racist attitudes.
Fack wants to install guidelines that keep these people from voting because they ain't just as American as he is.
The DNA of demokkkRatic party is inbred with racism and hate you bigot... Helll... FDR married his cousin!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900038 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence RealDave, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks. YOU still have not told us How or Why that has that continued to happen?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#900039 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave proves he still can't understand what he is reading and once again proves his racist upbringing. Show me anywhere I said anything racist you lying POS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 2 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 2 hr RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]