Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#900089 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone, white or black, likes that style of pants hanging down, but then again we are older. People didn't like us wearing bell bottoms and platform shoes either! After all , it's just clothes. There was a fad when I was young wherein we were all wearing army pants and construction boots!! What were we thinking? As I said, who cares? Clothing is self expression. Most grow out of it with time. My son and his friends were all white and going to Lutheran school and had their pants hanging too! Go figure! That was 10 years ago!
Maybe you also need to learn what a sneakerhead is.

They fly around the country to grab the first release sneakers, they pay with platinum cards and they're the darlings of the sneaker industry.

There might be a couple of black sneakerheads.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#900090 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Next, he'll say they buy them with foodstamps!
It has been reported that they buy them with foodstamps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#900093 May 9, 2013
I actually absolutely like The Flack MAN.

And there was NO racism in his posts.
You chose to read racism into it.

PS Flack did in fact act admirably on behalf of a particular poster and for the benefit of this thread and has shown himself to be an Honorable Man.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I actually sort of like the Flackmutt. There is some honesty in his posts just trying escape the racist nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#900095 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as WHAT, abdul? My stated fact that anglos are fat,lazy, and complacent is validated by the fact negroes outvoted them in the last election (despite comprising only 15% of the US population). As soon as Republicans run a decent candidate that moves the electorate, it will be "lights out" for the left. The last two candidates have been marginal (at best)....
as soon as? after Hillary?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900096 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hicks was not in Benghazi. No one said the attack was because of the video,. They said that with what they had at that time it appeared to be related to that video but an investigation would tell us more.
Lying sack of shit Hillary said it over the coffins of the dead, so did Oblamer, you're mistaken as usual. For 8 hours nothing was done by Oblamer, he had to get to his date with Jay z in Vegas. Repeated requests for more security were denied by State and Oblamer.

But I realize no amount of truth will sway you from your unconditional defense of all things Oblamer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900097 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
As if there was any doubt....
The list of psychotic democrats grows daily:
1)James Holmes
2)Jarred Loughner
3)Darky Dorner (forget his frst name, so that will have to do :-))
4)Cleveland kidnappers
5)Columbine Killers
6)Newtown kid killer
and on & on & on......
4)
Being challenged in life is inevitable lieral, being a deranged moron and remaing on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by the "culture of violence" are not by someone or Tea Party clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places and Marathons has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Atheist-Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech Killer ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; deranged liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by sonicfiller and other deranged liberals.

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

Harvard Graduate, Nutty Alabama Professor Amy Bishop Far-Leftist terrorist, Obsessed with Obama... Liberal homicidal maniac..
Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Registered Democrat-Deranged Liberal

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900098 May 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as soon as? after Hillary?
You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best for the past 8 months LIE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#900099 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hicks was not in Benghazi. No one said the attack was because of the video,. They said that with what they had at that time it appeared to be related to that video but an investigation would tell us more.
Clinton Aide Pressured Whistleblowers on Speaking to Chaffetz
www.breitbart.com/.../State-Dept-Told-Benghaz... ;
1 day ago Gregory Hicks was the Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM) of the U.S. Embassy ... Clinton Aide Pressured Whistleblowers on Speaking to Chaffetz ...

I smell lies and a cover up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#900100 May 9, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I built my company ,the only thing government did was slow down the process and keep me from expanding. As for greed ,what the hell have you done to earn one dime from me. You call me wanting to keep what I have worked for greed, I call you taking what I have worked for theft.
OH here we go another BS blowhard that want's to tell us how successful he has been in the face of over whelming odds.
What a lot of croc, as soon as a culture of greed is challenged out comes the brag book totally ignoring that every piece of infrastructure you use every day from the clean water, to schools, the highways & even that flushing toilet has been built with everyone's collected taxes. NOT JUST YOURS! It is that type of self serving that makes you an UGLY American.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900101 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you go to school? Oh, right, you watched yours on Cartoon Corners TV.
Go play with that little book of yours, kid:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#900102 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So Flacko actually knows what a sneakerhead is yet posts the above slop__so who exactly is he attempting to draw in?
Maybe I gave him too much credit for honesty eh?
Carol has flipped her lid and Flack is more and more full of sh!t, must be all that lead from all the Communist Chinese made crap he buys from Walmart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900103 May 9, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol has flipped her lid and Flack is more and more full of sh!t, must be all that lead from all the Communist Chinese made crap he buys from Walmart.
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#900104 May 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
African Americans have an immense sense of pride in Barack Obama as President of the United States and he is unequivocally liked. He receives a 91% favorable rating. Seventy-two percent believe that President Obama's election has helped them while only 4% believe his election has hurt them.
http://www.blacknews.com/news/robert_l_johnso...
so only 4% of blacks are conservative?
no wonder you white conservatives can't win a national election.
America used to be a world leader but with the Boy Messiah in charge back here, the world may very well descend into anarchy. Look at the N. Korea, the Middle East and China's flexing its muscles everywhere from the South China Sea to S. America and Africa. Putin has the Magic Negro on a leash.

The Magic Negro is a scourge not just on America but is becoming one for the world.

Take your black polls and shove it. Find something relevant to what is happening today. Please, no stories about Nike Shoe Sales and queer NBA wannabes.

RELEVANT...got it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#900105 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> This from the same guy complaining about Obama's use of drones.
I know I've instructed yu on this many times, boy, but...once again: point?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900106 May 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
OH here we go another BS blowhard that want's to tell us how successful he has been in the face of over whelming odds.
What a lot of croc, as soon as a culture of greed is challenged out comes the brag book totally ignoring that every piece of infrastructure you use every day from the clean water, to schools, the highways & even that flushing toilet has been built with everyone's collected taxes. NOT JUST YOURS! It is that type of self serving that makes you an UGLY American.
Yet OzRitz heats and cools his hidden location with fossil fuel and drives a fossil fuel car and consumes and throws away plastic, poluitning the enviroment. Being deranged, in denial lying to yourself is best, you being a hypocrite to impress everyone OzRitz, that's funny. We can easily tell where your head is buried azzwipe...

Lapeer, MI

#900107 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying tax cuts don't cost anything?
Past Tax cuts have many times increased government revenue.

Where have you been all your life? In your butt?

You are a spelunker, Dood.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#900108 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were those people standing in line with their pants around their knees waiting for the store to open who never earned $160?
People can wait in line to see Miley Cyrus, no problem.
Wait in line for the new Iphone, no problem,.
But funny how people waiting in line for the nest NBA endorsed show bothers the crap out of you.
How dare "those people" spend $160 on shoes. OMG OMG OMG
It would be really funny if it weren't so pathetic.
Uh duhm Duh A Vey..it IS patheTic, when 95 percent of the labelDUHMlabel sneaker igno-suckers standing in the DUPE lines, reallllllllllllly cannot afford the inflated price for JUST another pair of "bawrl shoes".

Talk about herd pack LEMMING(s) lines lol.(slurp it up wanna be nike joedun spineless airheads!)
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#900109 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...
No, that's Fox News dummy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#900110 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and complete labelduhmlabel licking stupidity.. that's liberal...
Edited for honing in on defined lol.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#900112 May 9, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's Fox News dummy.
Homer's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center. Homer will eat anything obama shits on his plate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min KiMare 51,259
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 31 min Castrate obungler 19
2 cops executed in new york 42 min You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 47 min NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min John Lofton 98,854
Posted in the Ferguson Scanner.....Then DELETED... 53 min ARTICLE CONTINUED 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min wojar 181,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:55 pm PST

ESPN 3:55PM