Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,323)

Showing posts 826,441 - 826,460 of1,077,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden was eliminated by President Obama.
President Bush and President Obama both prevented attacks on US Soil since 9-11.
Boston Bombing and 9-11 were not prevented and most likely could not have been except in the eyes of Monday Morning Quarterbacks.
Peace
Bin Laden was eliminated by SEAL Team 6.

The Magic Negro grabbed his crotch and ate popcorn.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you're just beginning to notice this contact thingy?
Isiah Thomas lead the Detroit Pistons "bad boys" to titles with team mates like Bill Lambeer.
Lambeer founded "combat basketball" at Notre Dame and interestingly Lambeer is about the same age as Flack___so when were you watching all this gentle white boy basketball?
Or did you just hear about it from your grandad?
7th grade and he never got picked, we get it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally misled Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.
Is it the parallel universe we're living in again?
Because we all know in a normal universe, Republicans would be resigning left and right and a presidential resignation would likely be forthcoming.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where democrats become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, become victim in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity. The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to the abuser...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Odd how many of the right whiners posting here don't like the NBA. Yep, they can't quite put their finger on why. Other sports have had rule changes. Other sports have fights - likely more than the NBA. In the NFL, payers break rules all the time & get away with it. Want to win that race, get your buddy to nudge your competitor.
But, there's just something special about the NBA that droves the right whiners nutso.
They be "thug wannabes" in the NBA wink wink
Makes them feel inadequate as males. We get it. Who cares what they like anyway? Watching cars go around and around a track!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally misled Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.
Is it the parallel universe we're living in again?
Because we all know in a normal universe, Republicans would be resigning left and right and a presidential resignation would likely be forthcoming.
LOL, you're so fos that I can smell it through here.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

_WaitWhat_ wrote:
Obama is 100x better than Bush
100x more unemployed under "my Muslim faith" Barrack Benghazi Obama.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount of rebate in 2012 because of the medical loss ratio was negligible.
This well is dry.
The numbers just don't add up and never will.
Negligible? Read up on the 'Medical Loss Ratio' first before you make even more foolish comments . Check this out: http://companyprofiles.healthcare.gov/MlrQA

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot... They are already bankrupt you nutcase...

A short list of Obama bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
Proves that Obama $2.5 billion worst than Bush!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Benghazi attack: Hicks 'stunned' at Rice explanation
Gregory Hicks said the US explanation that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack was "embarrassing"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...
Wasn't there a story about how Stevens called Hicks twice at the onset of the attack & Hicks did not answer?? That he only called back after he was made aware of the attack from others?

Anyone else read that?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where Robert "KKK" Byrd, the DEMOCRAT who was hailed as a hero by Hairball Reid came from.
Backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia are DermocRATS.
Thanks for pointing that out, Boner.
Who TF named you Homer anyways, nerd?
Take it up with Flack, he was born and raised there, Byrd was probably one of his blood relatives. I've only gone camping/canoeing there a couple times, beautiful state, very nice people for the most part, not sure why Flack turned out so badly.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
.Just as Benghazi happened, Soetoro/Obama released a new flag with the blood of Americans spread across the canvas like one of Our casualties there
and then lied about Benghazi for months
along with Hillary Clinton
then demoted or disappeared admirals and commanders, including the chief spook at the CIA
then stole the election
then, the false flags
the fiscal cliff
the sequester
North Korea
Boston
And yet, through it all, We still remember the betrayal at Benghazi.
There are consequences.
That Mr. Obama is a usurper makes this even more about espionage and urgency to hold this man as an agent of a foreign government to finally make him accountable. You know what they say about citizenship, once a Brit, always a Brit.
Who is really in charge?
Obama is so desperate to hang onto power that his false flags are openly broadcast and evident to all but the most obtuse. A cold-blooded killer, he has no worries about setting them up to murder Americans. You can bet when hes involved, he will go to a memorial service at the site. Think Gabby Giffords (Judge John Rolls murder), Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston. Think Andrew Breitbart, too, although Obamas memorial would have been too obvious, and the dozens of people murdered during this regimes reign...
http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/
I've watched ABC, NBC and CBS reporters falling all over themselves calling the Benghazi Hearings an attempt by Republicans to smear the Magic Negro and pull apart Pillary's 2016 chances for the Presidency.

Never mind what's being said in the hearings - they just want to keep hammering away at how these hearings are only attacks on the Boy Messiah.

I wouldn't expect anything different from America's Fifth Column.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden was eliminated by SEAL Team 6.
The Magic Negro grabbed his crotch and ate popcorn.
Would that be like Lyin' George (Bush W) jumping out of a jet fighter on a aircraft carrier , grabbing his crotch and shouting 'Mission Accomplished' like he just beat Iraq's Hussein by himself?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Liberals in full gear!

To attack kidnapped women and defend Hispanic kidnappers in Cleveland!

But Why?

Because Liberals hate women over illegals!!!

Liberals think Puertorricans are illegals!!!

That is how Libtards they are!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi isn't an issue to anyone with a brain.
No, of course not. Tragedies like this can occur in this world i which we live and unintentional mistakes can be made even at the highest levels and no one is to blame if those at the highest levels own up to so it won't happen again.

But, in this case, requests for help were denied and no one seems to know anything about anything and then this administration chose to intentionally lie to the American people about the kind of attack he knew it was on the first day for weeks afterwards, so it's a pretty big damn deal.

What else would he lie about? That's what you should be asking yourself.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you're just beginning to notice this contact thingy?
Isiah Thomas lead the Detroit Pistons "bad boys" to titles with team mates like Bill Lambeer.
Lambeer founded "combat basketball" at Notre Dame and interestingly Lambeer is about the same age as Flack___so when were you watching all this gentle white boy basketball?
Or did you just hear about it from your grandad?
My grandfather never owned a TV Mr Peabody. I guess I stopped watching somewhere around 75. Not really sure. Still love high school and college ball. However I'm starting to see the NCAA head the way of the NBA. Which needs to stop. Again with the racism. What is up with you loons?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely he was clocked in the head
You were thrown together using seconds.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberalism is a psychological condition where democrats become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, become victim in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity. The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to the abuser...
Liberals are now defending the kidnappers in Cleveland, attacking the whistle blower and attacking the kidnapped women in Cleveland!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Theres still Hope a poll release today shows: 61% of College-Age Students Want Gov't Out of Their Lives!!
Actually , what most college students want is for their colleges out of Big Oil's deep pockets. Divest from fossil fuels!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She was also a partner in the Rose Law Firm and on the boards of other corporations and charities. Hillary Clinton was a heavy hitter in Arkansas and that wasn't little known.
Should mention that when Hillary joined the WalMart board the company only had about 700 stores___they were really just beginning to pick up steam.
That's why I LMAO when dunces like Carol talk about the power of Vallerie Jarrett___that lady couldn't have carried Hillary's briefcase around.
Valerie Jarrett was considered one of the most powerful women in Chicago for years. Her grandfather, Robert Taylor, who caged up the blacks in the Ghetto, Valerie's mother, Barbara Taylor Bowman, who conducted experiments on the black children in the ghettos her father set up-and then of course we have Jarrett's now ex-husband who wrote for the Defender and politicized the findings of the former. It is a terrible web that the Chicago communists have spun over people like you, all in the name of 'fairness' and Civil Rights. There was nothing fair or civil about the Valerie Jarrett communist family. And yet O'bama himself says he does not make a decision with out Valerie.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're so fos that I can smell it through here.
They are up in arms because the initial reports were incorrect/inconclusive which is quite common in these types of incidents but when a president starts a war with Iraq and lies about the reasons, ah no big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,441 - 826,460 of1,077,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 174,377
Amy 7-22 20 min RACE 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min TRD 67,817
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Terry rigsby 48,814
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,502
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search