Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899977 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others...
People like lily are nothing more than animals.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899978 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, I will repeat: this Benghazi story is nothing, no one cares, it happened, it's over, no one is going to resign, no one will be impeached. You're pathetic.
Some people whistle past the graveyard and lily whistles past the Vice Squad but whistling past potential impeachment proceedings is no different than these other two.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899979 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it makes you dies
"it makes you dies" ??

retard

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899980 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal. According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by a Democrat voter Ariel Castro, in the manner that even the most zealous Democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.
And Castro probably worked for ACORN, too, wanting to bust a nut every night. A 'Community Reinvestment Act' he called it...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899981 May 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is more like a kidnapper, terrorist, deranged sociopath... Thank God you don't have to live with a foul mouth bitch like her...
Lincoln

United States

#899982 May 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
third grade is tough, keep trying
You have a sentence and hope that your teachers will help you.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#899983 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We care as much about the deaths of innocents and soldiers who died in the fight for right in Iraq just as much as in Afghanistan and Pakistan the past four years.
It's about being lied to.
What's wrong with you anyway?
"It's about being lied to." Lol. The irony! No lies, no coverup, best be moving on now Aunt Fanny.

Here's a much better conspiracy for you to cling to and it's a new one!!

In his WorldNetDaily column today, Erik Rush claims that President Obama likely “orchestrated the attack” on the compound in Benghazi “given his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and legendary understanding of all things Islamic.”[...]

Rush cites the “Trinity United murders,” which according to far-right lore was Obama’s move to murder his former gay lovers he attended church with, as proof of Obama’s record of “grave criminal action.”

The president murdering his gay lovers was just a trial run for Benghazi!!

It’s amusing in a lets-go-to-the-zoo kind of way. World Net Daily currently employs Rick Santorum who came within an arm’s length of receiving the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Erik Rush is a Fox News contributor who recently called for the death of all Muslims!!! Conspiracy is going mainstream thanks to congressional Republicans and the conservative entertainment complex.

Have some fun with this one for awhile! There will be a new one to follow in a day or two, not to worry! Enjoy!!
Lincoln

United States

#899984 May 9, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"it makes you dies" ??
retard
no one should call you "a retard".
Third graders need respect and some guidance from adults
TSM

El Paso, TX

#899985 May 9, 2013
If Liberals are claiming it’s not a Cover-Up , than who turn down the security request, who gave the order to stand down, who change the talking points, where was the president during the Benghazi attack, remember Obama said he gave orders to do whatever it takes, than who defied his order? Can any Liberal answer any of the above questions if not then it’s a Cover-Up!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899986 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people whistle past the graveyard and lily whistles past the Vice Squad but whistling past potential impeachment proceedings is no different than these other two.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where lily becomes sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which she developes emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity.. A deranged mental disorder..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899987 May 9, 2013
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is working on legislation that would pressure cable and satellite TV providers to allow their customers to pick and choose the channels they pay for, his office confirmed on Wednesday [...]
In addition to pressuring cable providers to offer channels a la carte, McCain's new bill would bar TV networks from bundling their broadcast stations with cable channels they own during negotiations with the cable companies, according to industry sources. So for example, the Disney Company, which owns both ABC and ESPN, could not force a cable provider to pay for ESPN in order to carry ABC.
The industry officials said the bill would also end the sports blackout rule, which prohibits cable companies from carrying a sports event if the game is blacked out on local broadcast television stations.
http://www.dailykos.com/
I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899988 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Are you stupid and lazy for not proofreading your own posts? I'll apologize if the cause is that you had no formal school training in English grammar . Did you just write , "They did report the focus is now being squarely placed on Hillary Clinton and the State Department's bungling of the attack that was in progress."?!? You seem to want to say that the focus of the inquiry is that Hillary and the State Department launched an attack on our own consulate in Benghazi? That would indeed be a 'scandal',but where's your evidence, witnesses, etc.? Also, Hillary never mentioned the 'video' in her consoling words to the victims families .“For me, this is not just a matter of policy, it’s personal. I stood next to President Obama as the Marines carried those flag-draped caskets off the plane at Andrews,” Clinton said, her voice breaking.“I put my arms around the mothers and fathers, the sisters and brothers, the sons and daughters, and the wives left alone to raise their children.” Check this out: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hillary-clinton-ch...
Look up the word "bungling". That was the key word you must have overlooked or not understood in the context it was written.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899989 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, Galt Mile is in Ft. Lauderdale, dummy. The type of county fair with animals and rides etc is held in W. Palm Beach, it's called the South Country Fair; the other one is Broward County Fair, held in Ft. Lauderdale. We don't have county fairs with animals and fat rednecks with tatoos stuffing their faces with cotton candy and corndogs here. Sorry Buford, nice try. Doesn't exist.
More likely bagels.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899990 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And Castro probably worked for ACORN, too, wanting to bust a nut every night. A 'Community Reinvestment Act' he called it...
Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbon.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899991 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys wrote the rules.
One need not go to the emergency room just because one does not have insurance.
Many doctors work on a cash-only basis at lower fees.
Good luck trying to convince them of that! Especially that one. It hasn't been right on much since starting posting. Some how though it seems familiar. I know it has posted here before as someone.

Orlando, FL

#899992 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh please, I will repeat: this Benghazi story is nothing, no one cares, it happened, it's over, no one is going to resign, no one will be impeached. You're pathetic.
Tell me you would have just forgotten all about it had it been a Bush/Cheney bungled rescue of a dead ambassador and three Americans during a terrorist attack that became a lie about a video because they didn't want to ruin their chance for reelection?

Go ahead. Tell me it would have been a "nothing story" and "no one would have cared" and no one would have been held accountable or threatened with impeachment.

I dare ya. Go ahead. Tell me.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899993 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
no one should call you "a retard".
Third graders need respect and some guidance from adults
I support helping the needy. You should oppose funding lazy liberals...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899994 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.
Freedom of choice? The Democrats will never support that. Dodd is in bed with the movie industry, network TV, cable channels, cable and internet providers now and they will protect those corporations. The Democrats couldn't care less about us.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899995 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not possible to work with a party whose only solution to everything is ever-increasing spending, ever-increasing taxes, and ever-increasing control of our lives.
Enough of the Bush years, let it go already. He's no longer president.

Orlando, FL

#899996 May 9, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's about being lied to." Lol. The irony! No lies, no coverup, best be moving on now Aunt Fanny.
Here's a much better conspiracy for you to cling to and it's a new one!!
In his WorldNetDaily column today, Erik Rush claims that President Obama likely “orchestrated the attack” on the compound in Benghazi “given his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and legendary understanding of all things Islamic.”[...]
Rush cites the “Trinity United murders,” which according to far-right lore was Obama’s move to murder his former gay lovers he attended church with, as proof of Obama’s record of “grave criminal action.”
The president murdering his gay lovers was just a trial run for Benghazi!!
It’s amusing in a lets-go-to-the-zoo kind of way. World Net Daily currently employs Rick Santorum who came within an arm’s length of receiving the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Erik Rush is a Fox News contributor who recently called for the death of all Muslims!!! Conspiracy is going mainstream thanks to congressional Republicans and the conservative entertainment complex.
Have some fun with this one for awhile! There will be a new one to follow in a day or two, not to worry! Enjoy!!
Thank you. I stand corrected. It was about being lied to AND a coverup.

Thought the latter was a given. Sometmes I forget liberals don't have a whole brain to process the obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr festivus infidel 68,906
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young