Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,321)

Showing posts 826,401 - 826,420 of1,073,390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's lie was getting us to go to war with Iraq. 4000 dead
"lincoln"
Bush's lie? Democrats like hairy reid, kerry, al bore, hilarius, willie, etal, all were lied to? They did not have sources? They were stoopid?
The entire Iraq situation was a disaster. America should not be the worlds policeman.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>According to democrats: Castro was practicing liberal progressive democrat policies. He was 'taking care' of these women.
In today's culture of violence, the identity of a perpetrator is a political issue, especially when a crime is committed by a deranged liberal.

According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castros backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help."

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even retires of FDNY know about this:
http://fdnyretiree.com/2013/05/05/obamas-litt...
Obama and Democrats are the enemy from within.
"Russia does not have to destroy America with missles; America will destroy from within."
~Nikita Kruchev, a communist.

Maybe that's what Obama meant about being "more flexible" after the election when he was in Russia.

He sort of announced it in his Inaugural Speech.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want to make the game relevant again. Move the three point line the same two feet. Widen the court two feet on each side. Raise the basket two feet. Stop the traveling, palming, and contact. Why is everything about race with you loony libtards? No wonder this country is so screwed up. I just happen to think a once great sport has been relegated to a back yard pick me up game. Nothing racist about it.
Still waiting to find out why the players are "thug wannabes"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> All of those 5 terrorists' attacks also led to convictions and long prison terms or death for the perps. How many of the terrorist masterminds of 9/11 where 3,000 innocent Americans died were pursued, convicted , and imprisoned or killed by George W Bush ? ZERO.
The Fort Hood shooter is stilling thumbing his nose at the US judicial system, years after his terrorist attack.

The 9/11 terrorists all died in the attack, but hundreds of terrorists were imprisoned at Gitmo.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point, the point is that many people couldn't either afford or obtain insurance. This is supposed to solve that problem. That 80% of premiums must go to patient care should cover it.
I agree it's a flawed program. Only hope that eventually we will join the rest of the civilized world and have universal single payer healthcare for all.
Republicans hate the poor, look at the last election.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if Gosnell is one of those crazy rightwing conservative fanatics the liberals just love to hate so much?
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by a Democrat voter Ariel Castro, in the manner that even the most zealous Democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting taxes in general without cutting spending takes money from all of us as it adds to the deficit.
It's not your money!!!

Don't spend more than you have and there is no deficit.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"lincoln"
Bush's lie? Democrats like hairy reid, kerry, al bore, hilarius, willie, etal, all were lied to? They did not have sources? They were stoopid?
The entire Iraq situation was a disaster. America should not be the worlds policeman.
Peace
Polls show Americans are tired of wars and we need to avoid on in Syria.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans offered the answer. They insisted that the 'individual mandate' be put in Obamacare because it was the only way that Big Insurers argued that they could keep people with preexisting conditions on insurance rolls without going bankrupt.
Still can't force people to buy insurance.

Much cheaper to pay the tax.

Plus, everyone will need to pay much higher premiums to finance coverage of pre-existing conditions for a relative few.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're a mad cow" duh
Lol
You're as dumb as a cow, lily. I bet you even look and moo like one, heifer. No wonder your husband left.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.
It's a fact the weak are more susceptible to believing lies.

Does that mean we are now a weak country? And are liberals actually defending a nation of weakness?

Help me out here. I've been totally stumped trying to figure out the liberal mentality. Am I getting closer?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point, the point is that many people couldn't either afford or obtain insurance. This is supposed to solve that problem. That 80% of premiums must go to patient care should cover it.
I agree it's a flawed program. Only hope that eventually we will join the rest of the civilized world and have universal single payer healthcare for all.
The amount of rebate in 2012 because of the medical loss ratio was negligible.

This well is dry.

The numbers just don't add up and never will.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
On MSNBC's All In, Eric Boehlert Highlights Fox's Failed Attempt To Make Benghazi "Their Watergate"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/05/08/msnb...
"sonic"
You are slipping. You quote the least respected most biased news source MSNBC? Surely you can do better.
Peace
KMA
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is much more conservative than you think and might have been the man until he kissed Obama.
I do not have a problem with thoughtful, intelligent, real conservatives, although they are harder to find than the spotted owl.

You say kissed the American people say 'worked together' for the good of everyone.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls show Americans are tired of wars and we need to avoid on in Syria.
Since when did you pathetic commie jive-ass leftist DemocRAT punks care about polls?

Fifty-four percent of voters want President Obama’s health care law repealed

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Front page -

HURT: Benghazi shows Democrats at most desperate

http://www.washingtontimes.com/

Congressional Democrats strenuously tried covering up the inquiry into the botched handling and dishonest aftermath of the terrorist attack on a U.S. facility in Benghazi that left our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans dead.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton ‘involved in Benghazi cover-up’

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/arti...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the stores that sold outdoor equipment & supplies that have been paying taxes for years. Now their tax dollars go to bringing in competition that will run them out of business.
How about companies in that area for decades growing adding jobs & supporting the community for decades. What do they get?
Property tax incentives generally occur in rural areas that have little existing industry and few jobs. They go to operations like large distribution centers that have no local competition.

Others, like Cabela's, are unique operations that attract satellite businesses such as motels and restaurants.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want to make the game relevant again. Move the three point line the same two feet. Widen the court two feet on each side. Raise the basket two feet. Stop the traveling, palming, and contact. Why is everything about race with you loony libtards? No wonder this country is so screwed up. I just happen to think a once great sport has been relegated to a back yard pick me up game. Nothing racist about it.
Relevant? To who?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,401 - 826,420 of1,073,390
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,794
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 9 min not a ghost 353
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min RJS 7,686
Abby 7-14 10 min Toj 4
Amy 7-14 14 min Toj 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Dusty Mangina 48,707
Onlookers stunned as plane with SWASTIKA advert... 20 min NY Jew Snakes 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••