Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,321)

Showing posts 826,401 - 826,420 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897718
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

6

Waxman wrote:
Anyone following the Gosnel (Democrat) trial who murdered full term babies by snipping spinal chords after birth?
The corrupt leftwing media (Ministry of Propaganda) is not covering this mass murderer like they do when a mentally ill person kills people with guns.
This Democrat is really sick.
So is the liberal media.
prop·a·gan·da - 1.publicity to promote something: information put out by an organization or government to promote a policy, idea, or cause. 2.misleading publicity: deceptive or distorted information that is systematically spread.

The liberal media are propagandists by the very definition. Propagandists also withhold information to promote a policy, idea or cause.

Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897719
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Leadville Lou, "you don't have any concerns about who will pay the bill. " and also George W Bush and Ronald Reagan had no concerns about who would pay for trillion dollar national deficits when Bush was running up the debt with two unpaid for overseas wars ,an unpaid for prescription drug plan entitlement program for seniors and even large tax cut entitlements to the wealthiest Americans. Have to wonder if Bush W. and Reagan were not really 'geldings' or neutered eunuch's of the U S Imperial State. "I am not worried about the deficit."-President Ronald Reagan.
Were "their" deficits in the trillions? Still denying 9/11 ever happened?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897720
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Leadville Lou, "you don't have any concerns about who will pay the bill. " and also George W Bush and Ronald Reagan had no concerns about who would pay for trillion dollar national deficits when Bush was running up the debt with two unpaid for overseas wars ,an unpaid for prescription drug plan entitlement program for seniors and even large tax cut entitlements to the wealthiest Americans. Have to wonder if Bush W. and Reagan were not really 'geldings' or neutered eunuch's of the U S Imperial State. "I am not worried about the deficit."-President Ronald Reagan.
Were they advertising in Mexico to sign illegals up for welfare as soon as they crossed the border?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897721
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Leadville Lou, "you don't have any concerns about who will pay the bill. " and also George W Bush and Ronald Reagan had no concerns about who would pay for trillion dollar national deficits when Bush was running up the debt with two unpaid for overseas wars ,an unpaid for prescription drug plan entitlement program for seniors and even large tax cut entitlements to the wealthiest Americans. Have to wonder if Bush W. and Reagan were not really 'geldings' or neutered eunuch's of the U S Imperial State. "I am not worried about the deficit."-President Ronald Reagan.
Did they flush $92 billion down the drain on failed green energy scams?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897722
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Opinion piece and while Kessler has very impressive credentials in health care policy he's having fun with numbers and words. In one example, he has premiums for small groups increasing as much as 18% in another he has premiums increasing over 80%__apples and oranges perhaps? How many US dollars is 400% of the US Poverty level Carol? Why would the esteemed professor use such a description to state a persons income.
Health care premiums have been increasing every year babe particularly since the mid 1990's.
Very impressive credentials, indeed.

Daniel Kessler is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and a professor at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University where he teaches courses on economics, public policy and the health care industry. He is also a professor at the Stanford Law School and a professor, by courtesy, of health research and policy in the School of Medicine.

He is the holder of a PhD in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a JD from Stanford Law School.

He was quite clear in the WSJ. Small-group premiums are expected to increase by as much as 23% and, while some firms will see premium decreases due to community rating, firms with younger and healthier workers will see very large increases: 89% in Missouri, 91% in Indiana and 101% in Nevada.

I see no discrepency. Or apples. Or oranges.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897723
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Trilion dollar deficits stemming from the Recession.
Your problem is that you blame the ones trying to fix the problem while giving a pass to those that created them.
I have kids& I care. That is why I will never ever vote for a Republican in state or federal elections. When you vote Republican, that candidates views are irrelevant because they always yield to party leadership.
The best way to decrease the deficits is to grow the economy. Yet Republicans vote against stimulus actions. They put their party's future electoral needs aead of this country's needs.
Oblamer cares not one wit about jobs, clearly what he cares about is propping up the stock market and Wall Street, which is exactly what his jewish controllers have ordered him to do. Open your eyes.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897724
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Colleges typically extend part & full ride scholarships to promising students who can not afford their tuition.
where's them deficit figures that show what Bush was keeping off the books?

You don't have any, what you have is far left talking points, backed up by hot air.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897725
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,another right whiner who doesn't get the Global Warming is climate change.
It doesn't mean that every place on Earth is warmer all the time.
Second coldest spring on record in the US, I can't take much more of this globull warming.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897726
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Trilion dollar deficits stemming from the Recession.
Your problem is that you blame the ones trying to fix the problem while giving a pass to those that created them.
I have kids& I care. That is why I will never ever vote for a Republican in state or federal elections. When you vote Republican, that candidates views are irrelevant because they always yield to party leadership.
The best way to decrease the deficits is to grow the economy. Yet Republicans vote against stimulus actions. They put their party's future electoral needs aead of this country's needs.
Here's what directly led to the recession , how many times do I have to tell you?

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897727
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive credentials, indeed.
Daniel Kessler is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution and a professor at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University where he teaches courses on economics, public policy and the health care industry. He is also a professor at the Stanford Law School and a professor, by courtesy, of health research and policy in the School of Medicine.
He is the holder of a PhD in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a JD from Stanford Law School.
He was quite clear in the WSJ. Small-group premiums are expected to increase by as much as 23% and, while some firms will see premium decreases due to community rating, firms with younger and healthier workers will see very large increases: 89% in Missouri, 91% in Indiana and 101% in Nevada.
I see no discrepency. Or apples. Or oranges.
Time for Bed Carol?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897728
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. I may yet retire on schedule no thanks to Bush and thanks to Obama! My 401K is smoking right now after the Bush debacle.
$85 billion a month from the fed will do that, the crash is coming, however.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897729
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're afraid of the stock market. A record 16k on the DOW, a record 1600 on the S&P, housing market prices up nationwide, and you're among the losers.
Stay poor, you deserve it.
The 47 million on food stamps aren't benefitting one bit, you jackass. Neither are the unemployed, it's frikkin hilarious to hear the anti capitalist far left bragging about how well the rich are doing on Wall Street.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897730
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Polaris???
The bike for weak 110lb. nerds who aren't manly enough for a Harley!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The difference between a Harley and a Hoover ?

The position of the dirtbag.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897732
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This state is run by Republicans. We have a Republican majority in the state senate and congress and have a Republican governor, take it up with them. Personally I wish more people would leave the state.
Likely the only wish of yours that will come true.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897733
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Republican Arizona and Florida the number 1 and number 2 net receivers of wealth and people fleeing democrat strongholds like NY and California. People vote with their feet.
Ego Trip

Flowood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897734
May 5, 2013
 
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter if Saddam was an "eminent" threat or an "imminent" threat if the point is he was still a threat?
The UN considered him an imminent threat as did Bill Clinton and every prominent democrat before 9/11.
It's why they're weasels. They knew it and still let Bush hang in the wind for political gain.
And to add insult to injury, they lied to you while doing it.
Ron Paul Predicted 9/11 a Decade Ago!!!!!!!!!!
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897735
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The 47 million on food stamps aren't benefitting one bit, you jackass. Neither are the unemployed, it's frikkin hilarious to hear the anti capitalist far left bragging about how well the rich are doing on Wall Street.
You should try making sense sometime.

Oh, right! You're off the right wing crazies deep end! So you can't!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897736
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

15

14

14

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
$85 billion a month from the fed will do that, the crash is coming, however.
So... this is how you show how capitalism is good son?

wow.
Ego Trip

Flowood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897737
May 5, 2013
 
Ron Paul Correctly Predicts Obama Lie
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#897738
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

15

14

14

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer cares not one wit about jobs, clearly what he cares about is propping up the stock market and Wall Street, which is exactly what his jewish controllers have ordered him to do. Open your eyes.
Well gee son. We know Romney didn't care. He lived off killing American jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,401 - 826,420 of1,036,141
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Violence: 45 People Shot over Easter We... 4 min reality is a crutch 3
ask amy 4-22 9 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 12 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 29 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 40 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••