Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#899777 May 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On MSNBC's All In, Eric Boehlert Highlights Fox's Failed Attempt To Make Benghazi "Their Watergate"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/05/08/msnb...
"sonic"
You are slipping. You quote the least respected most biased news source MSNBC? Surely you can do better.
Peace
KMA
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899779 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is much more conservative than you think and might have been the man until he kissed Obama.
I do not have a problem with thoughtful, intelligent, real conservatives, although they are harder to find than the spotted owl.

You say kissed the American people say 'worked together' for the good of everyone.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899780 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls show Americans are tired of wars and we need to avoid on in Syria.
Since when did you pathetic commie jive-ass leftist DemocRAT punks care about polls?

Fifty-four percent of voters want President Obama’s health care law repealed

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899781 May 9, 2013
Front page -

HURT: Benghazi shows Democrats at most desperate

http://www.washingtontimes.com/

Congressional Democrats strenuously tried covering up the inquiry into the botched handling and dishonest aftermath of the terrorist attack on a U.S. facility in Benghazi that left our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans dead.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899782 May 9, 2013
Hillary Clinton ‘involved in Benghazi cover-up’

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/arti...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899783 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the stores that sold outdoor equipment & supplies that have been paying taxes for years. Now their tax dollars go to bringing in competition that will run them out of business.
How about companies in that area for decades growing adding jobs & supporting the community for decades. What do they get?
Property tax incentives generally occur in rural areas that have little existing industry and few jobs. They go to operations like large distribution centers that have no local competition.

Others, like Cabela's, are unique operations that attract satellite businesses such as motels and restaurants.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#899784 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You want to make the game relevant again. Move the three point line the same two feet. Widen the court two feet on each side. Raise the basket two feet. Stop the traveling, palming, and contact. Why is everything about race with you loony libtards? No wonder this country is so screwed up. I just happen to think a once great sport has been relegated to a back yard pick me up game. Nothing racist about it.
Relevant? To who?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#899785 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares!!! Bunch of thug wanna bes chasing a ball. Most likely all democrats because they don't follow the rules, pick fights, and generally act like a bunch of over aged school children. I could see just as good a game down at the local court.
"flack"
I have to agree. Love watching high school and college basketball. As a basketball nut, played some, coached for more than 25 years I ignore the NBA. Iget sick watching most of the when the anthem is played before an NBA game, they, the players, are scratching their butt, adjusting their jock strap, giving hi fives, laughing and talking.
Peace
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899786 May 9, 2013
Obama's Benghazi cover-up begins unraveling today

http://washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editor...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899787 May 9, 2013
According to CBS, Hicks also told investigators that "a team of Special Forces prepared to fly from Tripoli to Benghazi during the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks was forbidden from doing so by U.S. Special Operations Command Africa.SDRq This, CBS noted, was "in stark contrast to assertions from the Obama administration

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899788 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So , what you are arguing is that you have every right to belong to the same fruitcake, crazy Sharia-panic caucus as Andrew C McCarthy III and voice your fears of boogeymen Jihadists hiding under everyone's bed in America? I agree. You are free to pursue your happiness anyway you want, even if it is entertaining crack-pot opinions and conspiracy-mongering. "Believe it or not, the United States was created entirely separate from any religion. The right to pursue happiness - as long as it does not impinge upon others - is the foundation of our state." -Gore Vidal.
When it comes to fruitcakes, you believe this president has yours and everyone else's best interests in mind when his own interests of power and a one-party system by demonizing the opposition is the only interest he has in mind with the help of his propagandists, of course - not to mention modeling his vision after a Marxist philosopy.

So, basically, you really have no room to talk about fruitcakes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899789 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fact the weak are more susceptible to believing lies.
Does that mean we are now a weak country? And are liberals actually defending a nation of weakness?
Help me out here. I've been totally stumped trying to figure out the liberal mentality. Am I getting closer?
Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice has lied for 8 months about Benghazi... That's what liberals do best LIE. Liberals choose to remain loyal to their abusers...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899790 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant? To who?
White guys who can shoot 3 pointers with a high proficiency and backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899791 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting to find out why the players are "thug wannabes"?
Because of the way they behave. A lot of them have no class.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899792 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She was also a partner in the Rose Law Firm and on the boards of other corporations and charities. Hillary Clinton was a heavy hitter in Arkansas and that wasn't little known.
Should mention that when Hillary joined the WalMart board the company only had about 700 stores___they were really just beginning to pick up steam.
That's why I LMAO when dunces like Carol talk about the power of Vallerie Jarrett___that lady couldn't have carried Hillary's briefcase around.
Hillary was a heavy hitter in Arkansas only because she was married to the Governor.

Hillary was also the main reason that Clinton lost re-election after his first term.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899793 May 9, 2013
Benghazi attack: Hicks 'stunned' at Rice explanation

Gregory Hicks said the US explanation that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack was "embarrassing"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899794 May 9, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>White guys who can shoot 3 pointers with a high proficiency and backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia.
That's where Robert "KKK" Byrd, the DEMOCRAT who was hailed as a hero by Hairball Reid came from.

Backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia are DermocRATS.

Thanks for pointing that out, Boner.

Who TF named you Homer anyways, nerd?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899795 May 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see what he really said shall we Carol?
"Look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own," he said. "You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," he continued. "Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own."
www.cnn.com/2012/08/31/politics/fact-check-bu...
It was about education and infrastructure stupid, without which the most savvy business person couldn't be successful.
PeeDePoop, you have the mind of a racist child. Get help.

Oh....and you're an idiot....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899796 May 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox grabbed this and beat it up day in day out. Yet it was in the same context as the Kennedy speech. "Ask not what my country can do for me, but what i can do for my country" These ringers are so into self and greed they can't see past their own stupidity on the power of collective infrastructure giving them those opportunities to succeed. Not once being thankful for that but a compulsion to complain that someone else might get something as a handout because they weren't as successful. This is what those extremists use for propaganda to commit terrorist acts against the West. Not because of benevolence but because of greed.
Language and propaganda go together like OzRitz and PeeDePoop.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899797 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant? To who?
Me, for one. I know a lot of people who no longer follow the 'sport' because of the degraded play. The final 7 is about all I pay attention to anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min James 68,514
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 178,096
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Hole open wides 49,878
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••