Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899849 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how big an enema you can play with.
Weird. But I guess everyone needs a hobby, but please I don't hear any of the details.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899850 May 9, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe if you hadn't insisted on playing they might have come in 1st.
funny; flack still has his gym uniform from 7th grade
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#899851 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot and Liair is not what you do sonicfiller. It's who you are...
i'm not the one stupid enough to use a conservative site with the wishful sounding name called American Thinker.

no one is buying that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899852 May 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rachel Maddow Relentlessly Mocks GOP For Benghazi Conspiracy Theory
Maddow mocked conservatives who seemed convinced that the Benghazi hearings will somehow lead to Obama's demise. "It's magic," Maddow said. "If you say Benghazi enough, if you teach enough people who only type with the caps lock key on Twitter to spell Benghazi -- that 'h' is really hard -- then eventually, President Obama will be impeached. Or he will resign. And then we'll get all of our ammunition back and get to meet his gay husband."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/rach...
"This investigation is perhaps the most organized, concerted effort that House Republicans have made on anything in Congress since they took control ... They have voted to repeal Obamacare 39 times. They just announced that there would be a 40th vote on that next week because, you know, why not? But in terms of working on their own ideas, the Benghazi hearing is pretty much it."
Hilarious

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899853 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be like Lyin' George (Bush W) jumping out of a jet fighter on a aircraft carrier , grabbing his crotch and shouting 'Mission Accomplished' like he just beat Iraq's Hussein by himself?
As twisted as your Liberal neurons are, you also see strong similarities between George Washington and Josef Stalin.

Psychosis is your favorite pastime, Dood.

Bush went to that aircraft carrier to stand tall with America's fighting men & women.

The Magic Negro danced to Al Green on Late Night with David Letterman. America's Boy Messiah is an adolescent in a man's job.

I can see similarities, too. But mine are real and based in reality. Unlike yours.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#899854 May 9, 2013
Fox Ignores Benghazi Witness Testimony Proving Obama Did Not Order Troops To "Stand Down"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/09/fox-i...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899855 May 9, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Was the term 'thug wannabees' in widespread use back in the mid 70's?
They got to call them the n word then
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#899856 May 9, 2013
Well , here is some more on Benghazi.

The Special Forces were told to stand down.

We now know that Glen Doherty and several others flew out of Tripoli after the attack on the consulate and managed to arrive in Benghazi just prior to the second attack, the one at at the CIA annex (base). Where was this Lt Col and his team of (4) that makes (5) total Special Forces soldiers when the first plane left? Why did they have to fk around while Hicks tried to arrange for a Libyan C-130. BTW that's a lot of airplane for five fkn guys in my estimation.

Hicks went on about the deadly and OH SO accurate mortar fire, misty eyed as though he was actually there and actually knew some of these CIA military contractors.

There were four mortar rounds launched during the attack on the CIA annex__two landed outside the large walled compound and two landed inside one of them within feet of Doherty and Woods who could not have been visible to the attackers. It was a fluke, unlucky shot.

These (R) congressman think that (all) Americans are stupid.

Lapeer, MI

#899857 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not. Tragedies like this can occur in this world i which we live and unintentional mistakes can be made even at the highest levels and no one is to blame if those at the highest levels own up to so it won't happen again.
But, in this case, requests for help were denied and no one seems to know anything about anything and then this administration chose to intentionally lie to the American people about the kind of attack he knew it was on the first day for weeks afterwards, so it's a pretty big damn deal.
What else would he lie about? That's what you should be asking yourself.
The Devil always comes dressed as a gentleman.

Liberals love to be lied to as long as the liar dresses well.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899858 May 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rachel Maddow Relentlessly Mocks GOP For Benghazi Conspiracy Theory
Maddow mocked conservatives who seemed convinced that the Benghazi hearings will somehow lead to Obama's demise. "It's magic," Maddow said. "If you say Benghazi enough, if you teach enough people who only type with the caps lock key on Twitter to spell Benghazi -- that 'h' is really hard -- then eventually, President Obama will be impeached. Or he will resign. And then we'll get all of our ammunition back and get to meet his gay husband."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/rach...
"This investigation is perhaps the most organized, concerted effort that House Republicans have made on anything in Congress since they took control ... They have voted to repeal Obamacare 39 times. They just announced that there would be a 40th vote on that next week because, you know, why not? But in terms of working on their own ideas, the Benghazi hearing is pretty much it."
Obama and Hillary and Susan Rice has lied for 8 months. You have to admit sonicfiller - Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice do what they do best LIE.

If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be in the news you idiot. It's obama's man-made-disaster in Libya you foolish idiot...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899859 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally mislead Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.
So what does this mean exactly? That presidents can intentionlly mislead us as long as it's a Democrat?
Seriously. Someone help me out here.
I repeat: this is all nonsense, the President is not resigning, nor will he be impeached. Now, calm down and take a pill.
Odd that you are all pumped about this when your President Bush was the biggest lying fkup in the history of this country!!!
Lincoln

United States

#899860 May 9, 2013
Castro impregnated Knight five times, forced her to starve for weeks at a time and punched her in the stomach until she miscarried.
er Castro, also forced Knight to deliver Berry's baby in a plastic kiddie pool and threatened to murder Knight if the newborn died.

This tread is rife with Right Wing threats of violence of beatings, chained confinement, starvation and death threats...no medical care for the poor.

No wonder republican right wing is unpopular with Karl Rove
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899861 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As twisted as your Liberal neurons are, you also see strong similarities between George Washington and Josef Stalin.
Psychosis is your favorite pastime, Dood.
Bush went to that aircraft carrier to stand tall with America's fighting men & women.
The Magic Negro danced to Al Green on Late Night with David Letterman. America's Boy Messiah is an adolescent in a man's job.
I can see similarities, too. But mine are real and based in reality. Unlike yours.
argo fk yersulf dummy
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899862 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious
If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. It obama's war in libya you fool...
Lincoln

United States

#899863 May 9, 2013
correction

Castro impregnated Knight five times, forced her to starve for weeks at a time and punched her in the stomach until she miscarried.
Right Wing Castro, also forced Knight to deliver Berry's baby in a plastic kiddie pool and threatened to murder Knight if the newborn died.

This tread is rife with Right Wing threats of violence of beatings, chained confinement, starvation and death threats...no medical care for the poor.

No wonder republican right wing is unpopular with Karl Rove
Lincoln

United States

#899864 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They got to call them the n word then
right wingers seems gone to watch for fox to even air the republican house carnival

Lapeer, MI

#899865 May 9, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What you made because the lame Saltine Cracker couldn't catch & kill him?
You are typing kerrap again.

Try removing your right hand from your crotch when typing.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#899866 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Actually , what most college students want is for their colleges out of Big Oil's deep pockets. Divest from fossil fuels!
No they look at Government as an Obstacle!! Seventy-six percent of respondents feel that government spending has to decrease if we are to have any hope of improving our economic situation, nearly 40 percent want less regulation, and nearly 60 percent want lower taxes! What it shows these young minds gets it!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#899867 May 9, 2013
gotta love this....

The 2015 Budget Surplus Scenario

James Pethokoukis cites a new report from Potomac Research to suggest that there is at least a slim chance that the U.S. federal government will achieve a budget surplus by fiscal year 2015. Pethokoukis makes the most important political points — a surplus will make it difficult for the Obama administration to make the case for further tax increases, yet it will also undermine the case for entitlement reform. But to be cynical and political for a moment, a surplus would be even worse news for the Republican Party. Since the start of the Obama presidency, the GOP has put all of its eggs in the basket of short- to medium-term fiscal consolidation. During the presidential race, some argued that while the politics of deficit reduction were not of particularly great interest to states with high unemployment rates, it did have some resonance for middle-income and upper-middle-income voters in states like New Hampshire and Iowa. In the end, a Romney campaign that placed a fairly heavy emphasis on the importance of deficit reduction lost New Hampshire and Iowa. And questions about Romney’s commitment to the economic interests of middle-income voters contributed to the Republican defeat in states like Ohio, Florida, and Virginia, each one of which has more votes in the Electoral College than New Hampshire and Iowa combined.

So imagine 2016 in the unlikely but not completely impossible event that a budget surplus does materialize. Republican elevation of the deficit issue will allow the Obama administration and its Democratic allies to declare “mission accomplished,” all without taking the blame for entitlement reform. The House-passed budget that promised a balanced budget within the ten-year budget window by making unrealistically deep cuts in Medicaid and domestic discretionary spending will continue to be hung around the necks of congressional Republicans. One hopes that one or several of the GOP presidential candidates will devise a more compelling economic message and reform agenda. But this will have to be done in a near-vacuum, as conservative lawmakers have been emphasizing deficit reduction above almost everything else. This is why it is extremely, extremely important that the GOP find 2014 candidates who are committed to advancing the economic interests of middle-income households, and who can address this subject in a compelling, plausible way.

http://www.nationalreview.com/agenda/347744/2...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#899868 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no shame, you baldheaded pigeon. Over and over, you repeatedly expose your complete ignorance of fundamental economics here and yet get up the next day and come back here to embarrass yourself even further.
Please don't tell us that you want to be a Fireman when you grow up:]
Go outside, sit on the curb and wait for the garbage men, idiot.
OK, who paid for the Bush tax cuts??

Its a simple question,so you shouldn't have no problem proving an answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Guru 180,989
do want to be an artist? 2 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 4 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 6 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 8 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News