Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,313)

Showing posts 826,241 - 826,260 of1,072,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine of these DOLTS stay on the same path of apparent CLUELESSness and "allow" the Boston bomb maim and murder terrorist to be buried on continental U.S. any old where soil?????
Why the HELL is THAT even in the hands of a private sector entity to start with??
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY ??
WTH ARE they doing, here now ??????????
(that Ignorant kinda pizz poor (inept) leadership chit just pizzez SOME of us we the people types off!!)
Lincoln = Patrick is a self made idiot... liberals are like kidnappers, they are control freaks...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's lie was getting us to go to war with Iraq. 4000 dead
Quit slurping down the igno-aid.

OIL--Saddam-Kuwait-bin_laden.. .Iraq (via Congressional VOTE).

This bunch of circus big tent side show bafoons, jumping out of the rings of democracy and the things that govern it (like the CONSTITUTION, the WAR POWERS ACT and the PATRIOT ACT) like mindless, aimless monkeys, off the leashes of thier handlers,,is NOT even in the comparable arena!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly likely that Obama supplied weapons to Libyan rebels, including Al Qaeda.
Foreign news agencies reported ships laden with such..docking just up the proverbial water ways, just days before.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Quit slurping down the igno-aid.
OIL--Saddam-Kuwait-bin_laden.. .Iraq (via Congressional VOTE).
This bunch of circus big tent side show bafoons, jumping out of the rings of democracy and the things that govern it (like the CONSTITUTION, the WAR POWERS ACT and the PATRIOT ACT) like mindless, aimless monkeys, off the leashes of thier handlers,,is NOT even in the comparable arena!!!!
Bin Laden was eliminated by President Obama.
President Bush and President Obama both prevented attacks on US Soil since 9-11.
Boston Bombing and 9-11 were not prevented and most likely could not have been except in the eyes of Monday Morning Quarterbacks.
Peace
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly,
I am against this as much as you are.
Just not drinking the Republican cool aide.
Republicans are against abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Ford, Reagan and GHW Bush and GW Bush
Big talk by republicans on abortion
but NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six republican Roman Catholics.
So what is your excuse for this?
Liberalism is a psychological condition where you idiots become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity.

The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to the abuser.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Heads up!!!! Expect a lot of spamming and sockpuppetry today!!

ROFLMAO!!! Winning!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's tax payer money that's going to have to pay for the 'tax concessions ' to Filthy Oil of Canada. What's our American government doing giving away tax concessions(our tax money) to a foreign country and corporation?
You're not a libtard koolade drinker. You fell in the jug!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give a tax break for an industry, then you need to either cut spending or make up the revenue.
We all know they never cut spending when they issue these breaks.
So do they raise revenues else where? If they raise income or property tax or sales tax then we pay for the tax break.
If they do not raise revenues to make up the difference & do not cut spending, then the amount of that break is added to the debt,for which we are all responsible.
So, t s not a question of of rights o assets. Its a question of who makes up for that loss of revenue?
There is something seriously wrong with you.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
FAILED FOREIGN Policy.
And now- FAILED DOMESTIC Policy.
Why the hell are private US citizens having to have ANYthing to do with ANything on handling the remains of a NON-US citizen Terrorist???
FAILED DOMESTIC policy-now added to FAILED Foreign policy!!
Shameful!!!!!!!!!!
Was a good slogan for November 2012.
Seemed not to resonate with voters.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
There is a clock in you head?

Does not leave room for much else!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a good slogan for November 2012.
Seemed not to resonate with voters.
Hey dummy! You should take a Carnival Cruise and do your family a favor!

2 Carnival cruise passengers missing off Australian coast

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/09/2-car...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a clock in you head?
Does not leave room for much else!
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years kidnapping blacks, keeping them equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>

Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Lying Clinton Obama wrote:
We have now heard first hand from a person there during Benghazi that Clinton, Obama and the rest of the liars knew damn well what was going on. This is worse than Watergate and hope impeachment hearings begin. Clinton should never be allowed to run for office. She should be run out of town.
unfortunately, voters have short memories and pay more attention to Kim Kardashian's maternity outfits or making sure the barbeque tank is filled before the weekend.

'Failings of Bam & Hill laid bare
By JOHN PODHORETZ

May 9, 2013

After a remarkable House hearing yesterday, we can say this with almost complete certainty: The Obama administration knew perfectly well that last year’s Sept. 11 attack on Americans and American facilities in Benghazi was a terrorist act — yet chose to characterize it falsely as a spontaneous response to an anti-Islam YouTube video.

We can say this because we learned during the hearing that on Sept. 12, State Department official Beth Jones said flatly in an e-mail,“The group that conducted the attacks, Ansar al-Sharia, is affiliated with Islamic terrorists.”

We can say this because we heard the testimony of the No. 2 US diplomat in Libya, Greg Hicks — in which he said no one on the ground in Libya had any doubt it was a planned assault by Ansar al-Sharia. The first thing his boss, Ambassador Chris Stevens, told Hicks over the phone was,“We’re under attack.” Stevens was murdered shortly thereafter.

We can say this because we learned last week that the State Department Operations Center sent out a bulletin on Sept. 11 stating that Ansar al-Sharia had claimed responsibility.

Hicks said that in his conversations with State Department officials back home, including Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, neither he nor they nor anybody else said anything about a spontaneous demonstration or anything about a YouTube video.

So Team Obama knew. But Team Obama also knew there had been protests in Egypt around the embassy there that had been staged in response to the YouTube video. And at some point in the days that followed, the administration decided to conflate the two events and assign blame for the attack in Benghazi on the video.

It sent out UN Ambassador Susan Rice on Sept. 16 to say, as she did on CBS’s Sunday chat show,“Our assessment as of the present is ... what began spontaneously in Benghazi [was] a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo.”

We don’t know why the Obama administration chose to do this. We can speculate. We can guess it did so because it had developed a story line for the 2012 election in which al Qaeda was dead, and this muddied that story line.

But there’s a very good counter-argument that, politically, Obama missed an opportunity: He could have gotten up and said,“I’m the man who got bin Laden, and we’ll get these men, too.” That would’ve rallied the country. Who would’ve objected? Who would’ve criticized?

Read more: Why Team Obama’ s obfuscation on Benghazi matters - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/failing...

neither bammy or hillary answered the red phone correctly at 3am
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey who's the wiseguy spamming the thread with judgits? That's my job Richard Cranium. I may have to report this to the topix moderators.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Heads up!!!! Expect a lot of spamming and sockpuppetry today!!
ROFLMAO!!! Winning!
What's wrong OldRaider/Dumb Dave? You can't keep up with him?

Baawwaahhhh!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

When a Democrat Acts Like a Republican:

'Supply-side Schumer
Posted: 10:57 PM, May 8, 2013

Don’t look now, but New York’s senior senator has just endorsed a key proposition of supply-side economics: That high tax rates influence behavior, and that in turn has consequences for tax revenues.

As The Post recently reported, Schumer has been talking to business leaders about a plan to lure multinational corporate profits parked in offshore accounts back to this country. His proposal: Declare a tax holiday in which the tax rate for repatriating money would be lowered from 35 percent to just 8 percent.

The idea is that if the United States could entice back the estimated $1.7 trillion in accumulated offshore earnings, it would generate $136 billion in revenues under the 8 percent rate. Others say the more realistic return would be in the range of $50 billion.

Either way, it raises the obvious question: Why not just lower the tax rates permanently so we can keep money from heading overseas in the first place?

President Obama’s new nominee for commerce secretary, Hyatt Hotel heiress Penny Pritzker, might have an interesting perspective here. A major bundler for the Obama campaign, Pritzker is something of an expert on how high US tax rates send money overseas, given her family’s spats with the IRS about their offshore accounts.

Whatever the reason for Schumer’s move, it’s a big improvement over the approach he took last year when he introduced a bill to penalize Americans who renounce their US citizenship for tax reasons. In other words, people such as Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin.

So two cheers for Schumer’s new effort. We’ll reserve the third for when he extends his bid for a tax holiday into a permanent vacation.

Read more: Chuck Schumer’s offshore tax-holiday proposal—Editorial - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!
You are deranged idiot Patrick. Why are you a helpless idiot??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal, terrorist..

Harvard Graduate, Nutty Alabama Professor Amy Bishop Far-Leftist terrorist, Obsessed with Obama... Liberal homicidal maniac..

Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Registered Democrat-Deranged Liberal

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 826,241 - 826,260 of1,072,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 173,736
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 45,545
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min Hatti_Hollerand 402
1st to contact have a gift 57 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE