Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,081 - 826,100 of 1,079,703 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899406
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Honey Boo Boo's parents tied the knot this weekend, and their wedding menu has been revealed. No, it did not include sketti.
TMZ reported Wednesday that June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson's wedding guests dined on a whole roasted pig with the head still intact (the meat was served as pulled pork sandwiches and ribs), corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, rolls and sweet tea.
Dessert was reportedly a candy bar, which included Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers and Swedish Fish.
Shannon and Thompson exchanged vows in their backyard in Georgia on Sunday, although the couple won't say whether or not the ceremony was legal. They wore matching camouflage-and-orange outfits, while daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson wore a bright pink gown.
And you were the official Wedding Liquor Taste Tester.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899407
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the $85 billion a month we can never pay back? That's propping up the likes of fatboy Homer, wall street and the mega banks?
You were happier with the Gold Standard?
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899408
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I didn't watch it. Is all nonsense. I'll see if they repeat it on cspan. Heat 23 Bulls 20!
Obama gave another teleprompter charade? Lily 23... Vodka empty
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899409
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I didn't watch it. Is all nonsense. I'll see if they repeat it on cspan. Heat 23 Bulls 20!
I'm not sure I get C-Span anymore__I can't find it.

Whatever, FOX kept cutting away and foxxy Megyn even apologized for it, they were even cutting away from (R) questioning. They blew John Mica off in favor of the Arias verdict__no doubt O'Reilly will tidy it all up tonight and Carol will spend the entire evening sharing it with the overnight doods.

Bulldog Greg Hicks was not in Benghazi on that evening nor were the others__maybe Issa can find someone who was and hold another hearing.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899410
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
forget her politicAL AFFILIATION, blame the libs for allowing this murdering little bitch to have a taxpayer funded 4 month trial.
Doofus Lou, Lay off the oxy and red bull while watching reruns of TruTV ,you're starting to hallucinate that you really do know something about the law. Too bad that you're too lazy to read the U S Bill of Rights.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899413
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise, you've been blowing smoke out of your ass for months here.
And you've been sucking it all up clean.

Next month, start sucking my other side.

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

They don't call you Handy Andy fer nuthin', Dood!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899414
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get this straight: I am the big guy and you are the little man.
It's nice to clear the air:>
Nope, you're a little sh*t, poor excuse for a person who thinks he's a tough guy when he posts slurs.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899415
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I didn't watch it. Is all nonsense. I'll see if they repeat it on cspan. Heat 23 Bulls 20!
translation.. lily has no intrest in knowing the truth and finds that watching balck men play with balls is more improtant.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899416
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any clue you were lied to about a terrorist attack on 9/11 for political gain?
I think my question is more important at the present time.
What lie???
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899417
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Honey Boo Boo's parents tied the knot this weekend, and their wedding menu has been revealed. No, it did not include sketti.
TMZ reported Wednesday that June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson's wedding guests dined on a whole roasted pig with the head still intact (the meat was served as pulled pork sandwiches and ribs), corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, rolls and sweet tea.
Dessert was reportedly a candy bar, which included Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers and Swedish Fish.
Shannon and Thompson exchanged vows in their backyard in Georgia on Sunday, although the couple won't say whether or not the ceremony was legal. They wore matching camouflage-and-orange outfits, while daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson wore a bright pink gown.
What did you wear? Besides the distinct odor of gin?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899418
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Doofus Lou, Lay off the oxy and red bull while watching reruns of TruTV ,you're starting to hallucinate that you really do know something about the law. Too bad that you're too lazy to read the U S Bill of Rights.
The judge can make the trial move along by cutting off irrelevant and repetitive testimony. The right to a trial of indeterminate length does not exist
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899419
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Doofus Lou, Lay off the oxy and red bull while watching reruns of TruTV ,you're starting to hallucinate that you really do know something about the law. Too bad that you're too lazy to read the U S Bill of Rights.
Moron, try to stay on subject.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899420
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, you're a little sh*t, poor excuse for a person who thinks he's a tough guy when he posts slurs.
Dave is a walking slur, with a foul mouth thrown in.

The prototype for a PLCB clerk.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899421
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Honey Boo Boo's parents tied the knot this weekend, and their wedding menu has been revealed. No, it did not include sketti.
TMZ reported Wednesday that June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson's wedding guests dined on a whole roasted pig with the head still intact (the meat was served as pulled pork sandwiches and ribs), corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, rolls and sweet tea.
Dessert was reportedly a candy bar, which included Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers and Swedish Fish.
Shannon and Thompson exchanged vows in their backyard in Georgia on Sunday, although the couple won't say whether or not the ceremony was legal. They wore matching camouflage-and-orange outfits, while daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson wore a bright pink gown.
Only a drunken, insipid, vapid little lush would admit to watching the likes of celebrity ass sniffers like TMZ.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899422
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I didn't watch it. Is all nonsense. I'll see if they repeat it on cspan. Heat 23 Bulls 20!
translation #2. Lily has not listened to the stephine miller or mike maloy show yet and therefore has no idea of what she has to think yet.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899423
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I get C-Span anymore__I can't find it.
Whatever, FOX kept cutting away and foxxy Megyn even apologized for it, they were even cutting away from (R) questioning. They blew John Mica off in favor of the Arias verdict__no doubt O'Reilly will tidy it all up tonight and Carol will spend the entire evening sharing it with the overnight doods.
Bulldog Greg Hicks was not in Benghazi on that evening nor were the others__maybe Issa can find someone who was and hold another hearing.
Hicks was the former deputy chief in Libya, doesn't matter where he was, 1 mile away or a 1000.

Greg Hicks: I briefed Hillary on Benghazi that night; Clinton ...- Twitchy
twitchy.com/.../greg-hicks-i-briefed-hillary-... ;
6 hours ago Testimony from Hicks raises question about how Hillary concluded the #Benghazi attack was about the YouTube video. Jonathan S. Tobin ...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899424
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What lie???
The one that Jim Jordan (R) Ohio is telling Bill O'Reilly right now.

Ooop's there's another.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899425
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Solyndra was founded in 2005 and the company applied for it's DOE loan guarantee long before you ever heard of Obama but it didn't meet all the criteria until shortly after he took office.
It probably wasn't a good idea for the POTUS and VP to praise the company on national TV however.
The company did not use the entire $535 million guarantee but did cost the taxpayers $400 million in the end.
And of course you haven't a clue that congress expected some of these green enterprises to go titz up and budgeted over $2 billion to cover the losses.
All that matters is that they failed and they were supported by Oblamer. And we paid the bill. When you going to stop your lies and admit taxpayer backed green energy scams are largely failures? You lied.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899426
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DeWitt Clinton in 1808.
So, reading is not your strong suit.
GeorgeWashington had suggested that these canals be built.
The post was that the Erie Canal had been a Washington idea. It was. The poster never said he built it.

Please call your buddy Flacktard & let him know
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#899427
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Florida/No Surprise who routinely publishes the RW loon email list is the liar.
Some of those companies never used a dime of their DOE loan guarantees. Getafknlife eh?
That turd also routinely publishes other bullsht lists. What else you got?
CNN has this, why do you kiss Oblamers ass and make apologies for his numerous failures?

Obama's alternative energy bankruptcies - Oct. 22, 2012 - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2012/10/22/news/economy/obama-e... ;
Oct 22, 2012 President Obama is getting hammered for funding renewable energy companies that have since gone ... 10 most expensive energy projects in the world ... So just how many federally-funded energy companies have failed?
You visited this page on 4/8/13.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••