Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
826,061 - 826,080 of 1,082,577 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Hicks was asked to respond to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's statement at a prior hearing asking "what difference" do the questions over the talking points make.

Hicks argued that Rice's comments so insulted the Libyan president -- since they contradicted his Sept. 16 claims that the attack was premeditated -- that it slowed the FBI's investigation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/08/wh...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your little 2" pecker tingle every time you hear the word Benghazi?
Your diminutive speed bump buzzes each time you get slammed in the bath house.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not bankrupt. It is active today.
Nevada Geothermal Power, a Canadian company, is on life support and expecting a visit from Dr. Gosnell.

Why are US taxpayers giving money to a Canadian company?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually saying that the US could not have defeated North Vietnam had we tried?
Where did you get that idea moron?

We could have defeated North Vietnam quickly and with ease but never gave that idea serious consideration___you may recall that the US minimum wage tripled during the ten years from 64 to 74. And that home values improved dramatically. War is profitable.

We could have also defeated North Vietnam at the Paris Peace Accords if we'd sent a team of real negotiators.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton is an incompetent BOZO, just like her former boss.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It impress the living sht out of Wall Street last month when it's stock value doubled. China closed a couple of it's plants__First Solar benefited.
The company was born in 1990 and incorporated as First Solar in 1999.
What about the $85 billion a month we can never pay back? That's propping up the likes of fatboy Homer, wall street and the mega banks?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
your last statement is too funny coming from a Bush defender.
All of yours are too funny. It's amazing you can breath and stay conscious at the same time.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
The Democrat Jodi Arias - guilty of murder.
forget her politicAL AFFILIATION, blame the libs for allowing this murdering little bitch to have a taxpayer funded 4 month trial.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oapy....I love it.
The dude looks like he came right off the Andy Griffith show.

Obama sounds like Bullwinkle to me. He pulls a rabbet out of his hat frequently too.

If you think he doesn't sound like Bullwinkle, then ask why that's his code name on AF1.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Hillary Clinton is an incompetent BOZO, just like her former boss.
Agree, the only reason she attained her present position was Slick Willie and coat tails.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Canadian Company?
Is this true or false? I say false:

"Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Few of those companies is bankrupt__First Solar saw it's stock value double last month.
The right wing loons have no real argument so the lie."

Who's the liar?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
forget her politicAL AFFILIATION, blame the libs for allowing this murdering little bitch to have a taxpayer funded 4 month trial.
I do. I will especially blame the socilists/DemocRATS for the "criminal" trial of Democrt Muslim Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the younger terrorist brother.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Honey Boo Boo's parents tied the knot this weekend, and their wedding menu has been revealed. No, it did not include sketti.

TMZ reported Wednesday that June "Mama June" Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson's wedding guests dined on a whole roasted pig with the head still intact (the meat was served as pulled pork sandwiches and ribs), corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, rolls and sweet tea.

Dessert was reportedly a candy bar, which included Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers and Swedish Fish.

Shannon and Thompson exchanged vows in their backyard in Georgia on Sunday, although the couple won't say whether or not the ceremony was legal. They wore matching camouflage-and-orange outfits, while daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson wore a bright pink gown.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate beating my head against a brick wall or kicking a dead horse, reluctantly I am compelled to do both one more time.
It's not about the attack and four Americans who were killed....
(Now repeat that out loud before I continue.......)
It's about the President of the United States knowing it was a planned terrorist attack on 9/11...
(Out loud please..........
And lying to the American people and the rest of the world in the following weeks blaming a spontaneous mob and a video....
(again, repeat........)
Because his upcoming reelection might have been in jeoardy...
(.........
Had he admitted it was a terrorist attack after bragging about killing bin Laden...
(.........
And claiming he had terrorists on the run as a campaign talking point just weeks before....
(.........
And then refusing to provide any answers as to how or why it happened.
Anything?
A President of the United States cannot lie about something of this magnitude for political gain.
No matter which party they belong to.
Correct?
Doofus Lou is that you Bettie Lou or Auntie Roo? How can someone be as obtuse as you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, let's stick with the big one, Solyndra:
Solyndra, another bail-out gone wrong - Los Angeles San ...
www.examiner.com/article/solyndra-another-bai... ;
Aug 19, 2012 Not only has Solyndra gone bankrupt and liquidated all its assets, but it has left taxpayers on the hook for over $500 million. And the buzz on ...
Now, who has nothing? You or us?
Solyndra was founded in 2005 and the company applied for it's DOE loan guarantee long before you ever heard of Obama but it didn't meet all the criteria until shortly after he took office.

It probably wasn't a good idea for the POTUS and VP to praise the company on national TV however.

The company did not use the entire $535 million guarantee but did cost the taxpayers $400 million in the end.

And of course you haven't a clue that congress expected some of these green enterprises to go titz up and budgeted over $2 billion to cover the losses.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just picture Eric Racist Holder telling the SEAL Team to be sure to read Bin Laden his Miranda Rights before blowing his azz back to Allah.
They probably laughed their azzes off making snide remarks about the Magic Negro and then pulled the trigger.
GITMO or Russia!

Anything else would be LUDICROUS.

UNUNUNbelievable.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They have forgotten that Nancy Pelosi gave Bush a pass on impeachment hearings.
Nitwit Nancy gave Obama a pass on reading ObamaScare, too... among other things. The voters should give her a pass...right out on her derriere.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The dude looks like he came right off the Andy Griffith show.
Obama sounds like Bullwinkle to me. He pulls a rabbet out of his hat frequently too.
If you think he doesn't sound like Bullwinkle, then ask why that's his code name on AF1.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php...
....omg...I just blew Diet Pepsi out of my nostrils!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true or false? I say false:
"Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Few of those companies is bankrupt__First Solar saw it's stock value double last month.
The right wing loons have no real argument so the lie."
Who's the liar?
Florida/No Surprise who routinely publishes the RW loon email list is the liar.

Some of those companies never used a dime of their DOE loan guarantees. Getafknlife eh?

That turd also routinely publishes other bullsht lists. What else you got?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I no longer get C-Span__FOX is my only choice and trust me it really blo's.
Why? I didn't watch it. Is all nonsense. I'll see if they repeat it on cspan. Heat 23 Bulls 20!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min CDC 48,961
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,989
Abby 7-29 22 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 38 min RJS 7,703
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 68,423
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 54 min hearon 3,837
Am 7-29 56 min Mister Tonka 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••