Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1434152 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899998 May 9, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's about being lied to." Lol. The irony! No lies, no coverup, best be moving on now Aunt Fanny.
Here's a much better conspiracy for you to cling to and it's a new one!!
In his WorldNetDaily column today, Erik Rush claims that President Obama likely “orchestrated the attack” on the compound in Benghazi “given his connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and legendary understanding of all things Islamic.”[...]
Rush cites the “Trinity United murders,” which according to far-right lore was Obama’s move to murder his former gay lovers he attended church with, as proof of Obama’s record of “grave criminal action.”
The president murdering his gay lovers was just a trial run for Benghazi!!
It’s amusing in a lets-go-to-the-zoo kind of way. World Net Daily currently employs Rick Santorum who came within an arm’s length of receiving the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Erik Rush is a Fox News contributor who recently called for the death of all Muslims!!! Conspiracy is going mainstream thanks to congressional Republicans and the conservative entertainment complex.
Have some fun with this one for awhile! There will be a new one to follow in a day or two, not to worry! Enjoy!!
My god, that was a sorry attempt at Liberal obfuscation, prevarication and diversion.

Got tired of Bush-Bashing, Slavery and playing the Race Card, eh?

Hee, Hee.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899999 May 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
Is it a Cover-Up? My take, if you lie to avoid the Truth it’s a Cover-Up, if you change the Transcript from Terrorist Attack to a Spontaneous Attack cause by a Video it’s a Cover-Up, in my opinion it’s a Cover-Up!!
Of course it is. But it only matters when a republican does it.

Liberals can do no wrong and it's the wacky republicans' fault anyway even if they do.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900000 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If George W. Bush and his administration had even been suspected of lying to the public about something of this magnitude to protect his political edge in an upcoming election - even without proof - you and Lily would have had your pitchforks out and storming the castle not just calling for his impeachment but his disembowelment.
The propagandists would be demanding his and everyone else's head brought to them on a platter and their bloody heads would be on the front page of every newspaper indefinitely.
We would have seen nothing but congressional hearings on every major network even before October 1 24/7 and Democrats having fits of anger wanting to impeach every Republican on Capital Hill.
You know it just as much as I and Lily and everyone else knows it.
I think that we did have that more than once with George W Bush ;didn't we? Enron scandal, 9/11 Commission Report, the Halliburtan(Cheney's company)no bid government contracts, Blackwater, torture, warrantless wiretapping , Telecommunications e-mail cyber-spying scandals. Katrina bungle,Government bail-out of corrupt Wall Street banks too big to fail crisis , subprime mortgage/ mass foreclosures crisis, any more shit that I missed that Bush had the country fall into ?
Lincoln

United States

#900001 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you would have just forgotten all about it had it been a Bush/Cheney bungled rescue of a dead ambassador and three Americans during a terrorist attack that became a lie about a video because they didn't want to ruin their chance for reelection?
Go ahead. Tell me it would have been a "nothing story" and "no one would have cared" and no one would have been held accountable or threatened with impeachment.
I dare ya. Go ahead. Tell me.
OK look at the Bush Cheney Records starting with their 9/11 failure.

then proceed to

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
Lincoln

United States

#900002 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is. But it only matters when a republican does it.
Liberals can do no wrong and it's the wacky republicans' fault anyway even if they do.
Republicans are against Abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and G H W Bush and G W Bush
Republicans campaign on opposing abortion.
NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six Republican Roman Catholics.

So what is your
excuse for this?

Blame who
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#900005 May 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shows the power of propaganda. I hear people in waiting rooms here and there complaining because the TVs are not tuned in to Fox; they mumble to each other about CNN, they're going to take our guns away, blah, blah blah, same shyt we see on here. It's an amazing phenomenon. She said her husband likes to fly remote control planes in parking lots or something!!
Fk em, I throw them out of my office or walk may azz out of theirs. Politicians lie__that's what they've always done and so do the appointed and anointed but regular folk lying is different and I don't put up with it. And I don't put up with crazies either. In real life.

Looks like the stock market will close above 15,000 again today lily. Amazing eh?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900006 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>liberals like sonifiller choose to remain loyal to their abuser. Their lives have been stolen (kidnapped) and become property of the state...
A psychological condition where liberals become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or controlling entity.
Ah! That's probably it! I've racked my brain trying to figure out why liberals just can't seem to get from point A to point B or why they can't finish connecting the dots.

Best explanation yet. It's psychological. That explains a lot.

Thanks.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900007 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are against Abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and G H W Bush and G W Bush
Republicans campaign on opposing abortion.
NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six Republican Roman Catholics.
So what is your
excuse for this?
Blame who
What are they supposed to do? Please be specific.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900008 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word "bungling". That was the key word you must have overlooked or not understood in the context it was written.
I know what 'bungle ' means. Do You . The use of bungle in your sentence is a descriptive adjective. Your sentence still reads like you're saying that Hillary and the State Department attacked the consulate and did so badly. I can send you over my 'Strunk&White English primer manual if you need it.
do your homework

Flushing, NY

#900009 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, that was a sorry attempt at Liberal obfuscation, prevarication and diversion.
Got tired of Bush-Bashing, Slavery and playing the Race Card, eh?
Hee, Hee.
Hee, Hee? You're credible. Get back in the clock Froggy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900010 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
OK look at the Bush Cheney Records starting with their 9/11 failure.
then proceed to
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
More Bush-Bashing!

Can you do this to music or something? Maybe a juggling act with clowns?

You desperately need some New! Improved! Liberal flavoring here:]

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900011 May 9, 2013
The Magic Negro's Apology Tour really did the trick, hey folks?

The world stage is crumbling while the Boy Messiah pushes gay marriage, sings AL Green on Late Night and golfs his azz off.

The Middle East, Muslims and Murderers know they can count on the Magic Negro to leave them alone.

Complicity with a smile: Boy Messiah:]

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900012 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You have to go to " filthybeastsofburden.com " to see Lily REALLY get down on the farm.....:-)
I see Fenris that you're suffering from adolescent boys raging hormones syndrome like Galt and Bettie Lou, in your treatment of Lily and Leosnana--'never ask the pretty girl seated next to you for the right answer if you already know the question.' It still doesn't get you out of your sticky situation--being wrong and squatting all day in your own cum.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#900013 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> I know what 'bungle ' means. Do You . The use of bungle in your sentence is a descriptive adjective. Your sentence still reads like you're saying that Hillary and the State Department attacked the consulate and did so badly. I can send you over my 'Strunk&White English primer manual if you need it.
"Your sentence still reads like you're saying that Hillary and the State Department attacked the consulate and did so badly."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

I'll send you a book on Reading Comprehension.

And then another on Psychosis.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#900014 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
OK look at the Bush Cheney Records starting with their 9/11 failure.
then proceed to
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
It's okay. I understand now that it's psychological...you're inability to connect the dots, I mean.

I was beginning to think you liberals didn't have a full deck or were missing an oar or something of that nature.

Just try and see your captors as playing with your mind. You do not have to be under their spell against your will.

Free yourself, man.
Lincoln

United States

#900015 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they supposed to do? Please be specific.
It is your party and as I recall you are pro life.

I doubt the Republicans plan to do anything about abortion except use evangelical voters.

Would you agree with this?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900018 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they supposed to do? Please be specific.
They could start by not nominating a vulture capitalist Mitt Romney for President,on an anti-abortion political platform, who made millions from giving away free abortions in his healthcare plan passed into law when he was Governor of Massachusetts .

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900019 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. I understand now that it's psychological...you're inability to connect the dots, I mean.
I was beginning to think you liberals didn't have a full deck or were missing an oar or something of that nature.
Just try and see your captors as playing with your mind. You do not have to be under their spell against your will.
Free yourself, man.
And let your Jihadist boogeymen come out from under your bed?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#900020 May 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your sentence still reads like you're saying that Hillary and the State Department attacked the consulate and did so badly."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .
I'll send you a book on Reading Comprehension.
And then another on Psychosis.
Where did you go to school? Oh, right, you watched yours on Cartoon Corners TV.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#900021 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like that. I probably pay for at least a couple hundred channels we never watch.
I've got so many channels that I couldn't find C-Span yesterday__but I did find it and I watched very carefully and the hearings were a GD joke.

And Bulldog Greg Hicks is just one more pink, pudge, crybaby mutt looking for a expert role on FOX or some other RW news channel to round out his sht career as a second rate bureaucrat.

Look at Ty Woods and Glen Doherty__do you really think that those two would hang around with a fat fk like Hicks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min Sublime1 103,668
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Susanm 9,564
Pray for civilians in Syria 1 hr Readstoomuch 1
How Many Older Fathers Can You Name? 1 hr Readstoomuch 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 225,579
News LOL! Chicago Tribune tells its readers to vote ... 1 hr Oliver 7
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,214

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages