Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,961 - 825,980 of 1,083,129 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman attempt. I love the impeachment talk about Benghazi. Love the circus-like atmosphere! Four people died because of Benghazi mistakes. How many died in Iraq again?
Aunt Bettie is a Fraud.
Carol = A B
stayed after most of the Republicans
left after theirloss in 2012.

I disagree with her but she is OK
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman attempt. I love the impeachment talk about Benghazi. Love the circus-like atmosphere! Four people died because of Benghazi mistakes. How many died in Iraq again?
Aunt Bettie is a Fraud.
And her beloved FOX national just dumped the most important congressional hearings since the McCarthy hearings of 1954 to provide "exclusive" coverage of the Arizona sex-murder trial.

Even Shemp Smith can't believe that he's got to cover that sick sht on his show.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you fascists on the left dismiss a cover up worse than your precious Watergate. Over 50,000 died in Vietnam, azzwhole DemocRAT.
Vietnam? Lol. Your circle jerk buddies called. They need you to fill up an empty space.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.

Absolute horsecrap.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.
Obamacare is collecting taxes but has yet to pay any benefits.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Who could forget Hillary remarks during Watergate ‘It’s not the act, But the Cover Up’ wouldn’t this be poetic Justice if Hillary gets Nail for a Cover Up!! I’m sure Nixon would be smiling from his Grave!!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And her beloved FOX national just dumped the most important congressional hearings since the McCarthy hearings of 1954 to provide "exclusive" coverage of the Arizona sex-murder trial.
Even Shemp Smith can't believe that he's got to cover that sick sht on his show.
That's entertainment!! They're just giving their "viewers" want they want, more garbage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> When Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency , she'll enjoy having Bill as the First Husband(it'll be his turn to play the Eleanor Roosevelt closest adviser role) and no doubt , President Barack Obama can be her trusted Community Organizer-in-Chief . America is back with Black!
Hillary will never be President because Obama will never give up the power.

The next Democrat nominee will be an Obama surrogate, kind of like Argentina.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. If Obama and his administration had said from day one it was a terrorist attack and that they were doing everything possible to find out how it happened and those responsible, we wouldn't have to keep rehashing the obvious eight months later.
The obvious - which continues to elude you - is the American people were told a completely different story for weeks, no one provided any answers to any of the questions as to why it happened or why the administration continued to lie to cover up the truth.
Does any of this register?
"If Obama and his administration had said from day one it was a terrorist attack and that they were doing everything possible to find out how it happened and those responsible,..." Well, yes, of course! That's exactly what President Obama DID say in the White House Rose Garden to the American press one day after the Benghazi attacks. Sept. 12: Obama delivers a morning speech in the Rose Garden to address the deaths of U.S. diplomats in Libya. He said,“No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.” He also makes reference to the anti-Muslim video when he says:“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.” He uses the term “act of terror” later that night when talking about the attack at a campaign event in Las Vegas.

Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.” Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.” Obama says “we’re still investigating,” but he suspects “folks involved in this ... were looking to target Americans from the start.” Check this out: http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-tim... So,ONCE Again for the intellectually-challenged , Obama did say it was in his estimation an 'act of Terror', but because the facts were still sketchy and questionable , there was also a vigorous investigation going on with U S, and Libyan government officials fully cooperating together on it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam? Lol. Your circle jerk buddies called. They need you to fill up an empty space.
Only an Obamabot would think that Vietnam was anything to laugh about.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is collecting taxes but has yet to pay any benefits.
That's a load of Bupkis mit Kuduchas. Just Google 'Medical Loss Ratio' and see how much 'benefits' Obamacare is giving to the medically insured public at large.( If you dare!)
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol = A B
stayed after most of the Republicans
left after theirloss in 2012.
I disagree with her but she is OK
She comes across as an embittered, opinionated loud mouth who thinks her say is the only say and the final say. Got news for her, the world doesn't spin on her opinion. She comes across as a bored house frau who spends way too much time echoing the folks she watches on her television set which is always set to Fox. It ain't her way or the highway. She needs to take her fox goggles off once in awhile. Nobody likes a know it all and she's a know it all if there ever was one. Bet she's been posting Fox opinions non stop since 2008!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an Obamabot would think that Vietnam was anything to laugh about.
And only a child would misconstrue the "lol" to be about Vietnam. Proving I am right about you. Sixteen, seventeen tops? Have you read the Twilight Saga series yet? I hear the kids love them.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
As I recall gasoline was about $1.69 per gallon when president nobama was elected.
Peace
And up pops Easy Eediot sock with his daily ration of slop.

The highest US gasoline prices in history occurred during June 2008 when unleaded regular gasoline reached a national average price of $4.26 pg. Then during the next six months gasoline prices plummeted as the result of the George W Bush inspired global financial collapse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's a load of Bupkis mit Kuduchas. Just Google 'Medical Loss Ratio' and see how much 'benefits' Obamacare is giving to the medically insured public at large.( If you dare!)
Speak English. Yiddish devalues your opinion.

The rebates are pocket change compared to the higher premiums caused by Obamacare.

Just like the fools who have too much withheld from their pay so they can get a refund in April.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
And only a child would misconstrue the "lol" to be about Vietnam. Proving I am right about you. Sixteen, seventeen tops? Have you read the Twilight Saga series yet? I hear the kids love them.
Williston Park, another Long Island dump like our friend from Elmont.

But thanks for the compliment on my age.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes across as an embittered, opinionated loud mouth who thinks her say is the only say and the final say. Got news for her, the world doesn't spin on her opinion. She comes across as a bored house frau who spends way too much time echoing the folks she watches on her television set which is always set to Fox. It ain't her way or the highway. She needs to take her fox goggles off once in awhile. Nobody likes a know it all and she's a know it all if there ever was one. Bet she's been posting Fox opinions non stop since 2008!
It's not about me. It's not about you.

It's about what is right and questioning the motives of those in power who would lie to us.

Is anything registering?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You are really getting sick in the head. When it's someone you disagree with it's blah blah blah. You're making ne nauseous, I'm not reading or responding to any more of your hateful garbage.
You keep after them Carol! You got them on their heels!!! They are pulling out all the big guns. 9/11, Iraq, racism, sexism, it's all they got left. Obama going down!!!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You are really getting sick in the head. When it's someone you disagree with it's blah blah blah. You're making ne nauseous, I'm not reading or responding to any more of your hateful garbage.
Well, I hate for us to part ways on a bad note because you and your scooter stories used to make me laugh and endeared you to me despite your liberally biased confusion.

But if you refuse to see the obvious and continue to place blame at the wrong doorstep, you aren't who I thought you were anyway.

So happy trails, Homer.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Williston Park, another Long Island dump like our friend from Elmont.
But thanks for the compliment on my age.
That's mean wicked!! Very cutting!! Well I don't live there but if I meet a resident from there in my travels I'll be sure to pass that powerful "put down" from little "Johnnie Galt" from "topix" along. I'm sure it will absolutely ruin their day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-30 8 min RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,079
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,435
Abby 7-30 21 min RACE 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 45,870
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min CDC 48,991
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,867
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search