Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#899324 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone like Homer to say I'm sick in the head just because I'm demanding accountability on the part of those in power who had the most to gain by a coverup only proves I'm in the right.
I'm getting sick and tired of liars and liars who believe and defend liars.
You're the one lying if you really believe that there was any advantage in it for any U S Administration. Nixon's 'lying' led to his downfall and placed him in the lowest, most despicable place in U S history ( Nixon's mass slaughter of Vietnamese civilians with his Rolling Thunder strategy placed him right next to General Custer 's cowardly mass murder of unarmed Indian women and children at his 'last stand' against Geronimo in the battle of Little Big Horn.) Johnson , a Democrat President restricted Operation Rolling Thunder to military targets; Nixon, with no moral scruples , launched all out carpet bombing on civilians for the first time. Check this out: http://www.history.com/topics/operation-rolli...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899325 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman attempt. I love the impeachment talk about Benghazi. Love the circus-like atmosphere! Four people died because of Benghazi mistakes. How many died in Iraq again?
Aunt Bettie is a Fraud.
As much as I hate beating my head against a brick wall or kicking a dead horse, reluctantly I am compelled to do both one more time.

It's not about the attack and four Americans who were killed....

(Now repeat that out loud before I continue.......)

It's about the President of the United States knowing it was a planned terrorist attack on 9/11...

(Out loud please..........

And lying to the American people and the rest of the world in the following weeks blaming a spontaneous mob and a video....

(again, repeat........)

Because his upcoming reelection might have been in jeoardy...

(.........

Had he admitted it was a terrorist attack after bragging about killing bin Laden...

(.........

And claiming he had terrorists on the run as a campaign talking point just weeks before....

(.........

And then refusing to provide any answers as to how or why it happened.

Anything?

A President of the United States cannot lie about something of this magnitude for political gain.

No matter which party they belong to.

Correct?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899326 May 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most of this stuff is a carryover from the Bush debacle and just more of his legacy and the effects of his wild spending and unfunded wars. The only one on the list and to be determined is National Healthcare Reform.
Bush-Bashing again?

Shame on you and your cheap theatrics!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899327 May 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Actually , higher premiums were caused by Republican state legislatures, like Texas, passing tort reform measures to place financial limits on medical malpractice lawsuits. By limiting the amount of financial compensation for any single malpractice lawsuit , it exploded the numbers of lawsuits submitted to a full court trial process and ballooned legal costs for the state's criminal justice system too. This, of course, put upward pressure on rising premium rates of Doctors and Nurses malpractice insurance as well. " A recent post on the site Protect Consumer Justice.org , argues that instead of tort reform,“a surefire way to reduce the amount of money paid to malpractice victims is to reduce the amount of malpractice.” That may sound simplistic, but until recently, this strategy was overshadowed by the promise of tort reform: place stricter limits on awards and suits and people will stop filing malpractice cases. The price of malpractice insurance will drop and doctors will stop practicing defensive medicine and stop leaving risky specialties. We’ve heard this so often that we haven’t been able to spot a key failing: tort reform doesn’t do anything to prevent negligence and medical error in the first place—and that is really what will drive change and reduce litigation.
A good place to start is in medical education. In a commentary in a recent issue of the Journal of Academic Medicine, Robert Wachter, professor of medicine at UC San Francisco and Eric Alper, professor of medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center question why medical malpractice is not part of the curriculum in medical schools or in resident training. Most programs never even broach the topic which brings out feelings of “shame, fear and often anger” among providers. But Wachter and Alper believe that using past malpractice cases to help teach medical residents and students about what causes errors is highly beneficial.
They write,“The patient safety movement is moving forward. In too many health care organizations, risk management continues to maintain one of the last remaining information silos. The danger of sharing information about adverse events and malpractice is likely overestimated, and keeping it secret almost certainly hampers improvement. It is high time that we tear down the wall that cloisters this critical patient safety information from our clinicians and trainees.”Check this out: http://www.healthbeatblog.com/2011/03/instead...
Placing limits on financial awards prompts doctors and insurance companies to fight back against frivolous claims, a good thing. The next step required is "loser pays" for legal costs of both sides.

Most of our future physicians are being educated in Bangladesh.

Medicine is no longer an attractive profession for the brightest American students.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899328 May 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I got a better one. For the purposes of the exchanges you have to estimate your income for the next year. As in, on or about Oct 1 you have to report your income for 2014. Not much of a problem for some but if you have a S corp or self employed you may not know your income. SO, if you guess low to get a big 'tax credit' well the government pays the insurance company your tax credit. But if it turns out you received to much of a tax credit you are responsible to pay it back. Up to $10,000.
Obamabot welfare cases don't care about people who need to work for a living.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899329 May 8, 2013
Tamika Takeesha wrote:
<quoted text> until the next black democrat challenges her, and she gets deserted, once again, by her supposedly devout black supporters
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.

The only question is whether they are brazen enough to nominate Moochelle.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899330 May 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one lying if you really believe that there was any advantage in it for any U S Administration. Nixon's 'lying' led to his downfall and placed him in the lowest, most despicable place in U S history ( Nixon's mass slaughter of Vietnamese civilians with his Rolling Thunder strategy placed him right next to General Custer 's cowardly mass murder of unarmed Indian women and children at his 'last stand' against Geronimo in the battle of Little Big Horn.) Johnson , a Democrat President restricted Operation Rolling Thunder to military targets; Nixon, with no moral scruples , launched all out carpet bombing on civilians for the first time. Check this out: http://www.history.com/topics/operation-rolli...
LBJ preferred to slaughter thousands of American soldiers by refusing to attack the enemy sanctuaries.

Viet Cong deaths are irrelevant.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#899331 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate beating my head against a brick wall or kicking a dead horse, reluctantly I am compelled to do both one more time.
It's not about the attack and four Americans who were killed....
(Now repeat that out loud before I continue.......)
It's about the President of the United States knowing it was a planned terrorist attack on 9/11...
(Out loud please..........
And lying to the American people and the rest of the world in the following weeks blaming a spontaneous mob and a video....
(again, repeat........)
Because his upcoming reelection might have been in jeoardy...
(.........
Had he admitted it was a terrorist attack after bragging about killing bin Laden...
(.........
And claiming he had terrorists on the run as a campaign talking point just weeks before....
(.........
And then refusing to provide any answers as to how or why it happened.
Anything?
A President of the United States cannot lie about something of this magnitude for political gain.
No matter which party they belong to.
Correct?
Foxbot! The wishful thinking of whiny Republicans who couldn't get what they wanted at the ballot box.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#899332 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes across as an embittered, opinionated loud mouth who thinks her say is the only say and the final say. Got news for her, the world doesn't spin on her opinion. She comes across as a bored house frau who spends way too much time echoing the folks she watches on her television set which is always set to Fox. It ain't her way or the highway. She needs to take her fox goggles off once in awhile. Nobody likes a know it all and she's a know it all if there ever was one. Bet she's been posting Fox opinions non stop since 2008!
Did you read thst, realtime? No one likes a know it all. Lol
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899333 May 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar Carol.
www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/libya-attack-sta...
Oblamers/Hillary's lies continue to be exposed.

Help was denied, AMERICANS died.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#899334 May 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
LBJ preferred to slaughter thousands of American soldiers by refusing to attack the enemy sanctuaries.
Viet Cong deaths are irrelevant.
Viet Cong where who? North Vietnamese Army (NVA) was who?

North Vietnamese civilians were just that, civilians not to be confused with Viet Cong or the NVA.

You're posting on Carol's level now pal. Are you also frustrated???

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899335 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Foxbot! The wishful thinking of whiny Republicans who couldn't get what they wanted at the ballot box.
Wow! Such powerful replies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHA....

Have you ever considered replying to what is being written here instead of wandering off into childish rants and Bush-Bashing?

You obviously have an intense Liberal agenda you wish to use as restroom graffiti here but at least try fitting it in with reasonable tact, relevance or panache. Your being as clumsy as a 5 year old at a first dance lesson is hilarious.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#899336 May 8, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Average gas prices around the world (per gallon):
France $7.59
Japan $6.87
Canada $5.14
China $5.11
Do some research moron.
How much does mayonnaise cost in those countries, sheepdip?

So, um, sheepdip, you don't like my new avatar, or what? LMAO!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899337 May 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson Controls is bankrupt?
A U.S.-Backed Geothermal Plant in Nevada Struggles - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../a-us-backed-geothermal-pl... ;
Oct 2, 2011 – Like Solyndra, the now-famous California solar company, Nevada Geothermal Power is facing financial trouble after encountering problems at ...
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899338 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Few of those companies is bankrupt__First Solar saw it's stock value double last month.
The right wing loons have no real argument so the lie.
argue this, dummy:

A U.S.-Backed Geothermal Plant in Nevada Struggles - NYTimes.com
www.nytimes.com/.../a-us-backed-geothermal-pl... ;
Oct 2, 2011 – Like Solyndra, the now-famous California solar company, Nevada Geothermal Power is facing financial trouble after encountering problems at ...
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#899339 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Few of those companies is bankrupt__First Solar saw it's stock value double last month.
The right wing loons have no real argument so the lie.
Really?

First Solar Fails to Impress Wall Street
DailyFinance &#8206;- by Travis Hoium &#8206;- 18 hours ago
Manufacturers have to either improve efficiency or cut costs to survive in solar and First Solar didn't do either one in the quarter. Management ...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#899340 May 8, 2013
The loony left wingers are now trying to call terrorists "conservative Islamists". Just watch how quickly the sheep on this thread jump on board
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899341 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Viet Cong where who? North Vietnamese Army (NVA) was who?
North Vietnamese civilians were just that, civilians not to be confused with Viet Cong or the NVA.
North Vietnam provided sanctuary to the Viet Cong. North Vietnamese civilians were legitimate collateral damage, just as were German civilians in WWII when we intentionally bombed civilian targets in Germany.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#899342 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Viet Cong where who? North Vietnamese Army (NVA) was who?
We did not have smart bombs then your frikkin moron. You libturds are whacked.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#899343 May 8, 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The S&P 500 closed at an all-time high for a fifth day on Wednesday in a broad rally that keeps surprising investors with its longevity and resilience.

The Dow also ended at a record high for a second straight day, pushing further above 15,000.

Obama! You're beautiful! Thank you for saving my 401K after Bush left it in the toilet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 5 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min IBdaMann 48,377
comparison 43 min FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 46 min The Author 2
Amy 11-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,321
1 in 3 Chicagoans living paycheck-to-paycheck 2 hr Momof4 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 180,613
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 pm PST

NBC Sports12:50PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move