Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263454 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lincoln

United States

#899547 May 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be a client as now that we have had the whistle blowers testify it's obvious you are the type that barks up the wrong tree. We now know the Obama Administration (IE: Obama and Pillary Clinton):
1 - Lied to the American people
2 - Had people threaten the whistle blowers
3 - Had someone give the stand down order
4 - Basically, for politics (Obama's election), did nothing and did a "cover up"
We also saw the DemocRATS act shamefully yesterday in the hearings.
Yet an Obamabot like you said this yesterday morning:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...
Get off the bus Dupont!
House Republican side show has lost interest of American People.
Birthers claim was false, 40th repeal of Obamacare by the 47% party
People tune into Cleveland including FOX which tuned away from hearings.
Lincoln

United States

#899548 May 9, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I built my company ,the only thing government did was slow down the process and keep me from expanding. As for greed ,what the hell have you done to earn one dime from me. You call me wanting to keep what I have worked for greed, I call you taking what I have worked for theft.
self made man myth
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899549 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> See/ More proof. The post he was replying to said nothing about Benghazi. Genetic flaw?
People are just going to HAVE to start assuming, libuhrulTics can't COMPREHEND what is written?
Attention Bill Gates-please invent some software that will duhm stuff down and EXPLAIN these things like the **CONSTITUTION**, the **WAR POWERS ACT** and the **PATRIOT ACT** to libuhrulTics??

Just about treasonous "Idiots".

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899550 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!, bust-brain. "If the Keystone XL oil pipeline were approved today, residents in the six states along its route would not receive equal treatment from TransCanada, the company that wants to build the project.
The differences are particularly striking when it comes to tax revenue and environmental protection. States with stronger regulations have won protections for their citizens, while other states sometimes focused more on meeting TransCanada's needs.
In Kansas, for example, lawmakers gave TransCanada a 10-year tax exemption, which means the state won't receive any property tax revenue from the pipeline. Meanwhile, each of the other five states—Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas—would earn between $14 million and $63 million a year, according to U.S. State Department estimates."Check this out: http://www.hcn.org/articles/on-keystone-xl-ro...
More proof! Genetic flaw?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899551 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of CIRCUS side show of ineptess material to work with these days though, eh Lincoln?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899552 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Emily Castro, Ariel Castro's daughter, is serving 25 years in prison for attempting to murder her infant daughter. You liberals suck..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899553 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine of these DOLTS stay on the same path of apparent CLUELESSness and "allow" the Boston bomb maim and murder terrorist to be buried on continental U.S. any old where soil?????

Why the HELL is THAT even in the hands of a private sector entity to start with??

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY ??

WTH ARE they doing, here now ??????????

(that Ignorant kinda pizz poor (inept) leadership chit just pizzez SOME of us we the people types off!!)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#899554 May 9, 2013
<quoted text> It's another one of the tragic costs of the sequester that Republicans are pretending doesn't have serious consequences for American national security. Secretary of State Clinton warned Darrell Issa and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs 6 months Before Benghazi of the risks and dangers overseas to our diplomatic people if security had to be cut because the sequestration went through . But, Republicans just turned a deaf ear to all the prior warnings because well, they didn't have any skin in the game --perhaps Issa might have been more empathy towards the safety needs of other Americans if he wasn't one of the wealthiest politicians currently serving in Congress(Issa's net worth is $450 Million .)
Ok I'm giving up on this one. It is completely around the 'WOOHOO' bend!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#899555 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Emily Castro, Ariel Castro's daughter, is serving 25 years in prison for attempting to murder her infant daughter. You liberals suck..
Hardly,
I am against this as much as you are.
Just not drinking the Republican cool aide.
Republicans are against abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Ford, Reagan and GHW Bush and GW Bush

Big talk by republicans on abortion
but NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.

Supreme Court has six republican Roman Catholics.

So what is your excuse for this?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899556 May 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine of these DOLTS stay on the same path of apparent CLUELESSness and "allow" the Boston bomb maim and murder terrorist to be buried on continental U.S. any old where soil?????
Why the HELL is THAT even in the hands of a private sector entity to start with??
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY ??
WTH ARE they doing, here now ??????????
(that Ignorant kinda pizz poor (inept) leadership chit just pizzez SOME of us we the people types off!!)
Lincoln = Patrick is a self made idiot... liberals are like kidnappers, they are control freaks...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899557 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's lie was getting us to go to war with Iraq. 4000 dead
Quit slurping down the igno-aid.

OIL--Saddam-Kuwait-bin_laden.. .Iraq (via Congressional VOTE).

This bunch of circus big tent side show bafoons, jumping out of the rings of democracy and the things that govern it (like the CONSTITUTION, the WAR POWERS ACT and the PATRIOT ACT) like mindless, aimless monkeys, off the leashes of thier handlers,,is NOT even in the comparable arena!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899558 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly likely that Obama supplied weapons to Libyan rebels, including Al Qaeda.
Foreign news agencies reported ships laden with such..docking just up the proverbial water ways, just days before.
Lincoln

United States

#899561 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Quit slurping down the igno-aid.
OIL--Saddam-Kuwait-bin_laden.. .Iraq (via Congressional VOTE).
This bunch of circus big tent side show bafoons, jumping out of the rings of democracy and the things that govern it (like the CONSTITUTION, the WAR POWERS ACT and the PATRIOT ACT) like mindless, aimless monkeys, off the leashes of thier handlers,,is NOT even in the comparable arena!!!!
Bin Laden was eliminated by President Obama.
President Bush and President Obama both prevented attacks on US Soil since 9-11.
Boston Bombing and 9-11 were not prevented and most likely could not have been except in the eyes of Monday Morning Quarterbacks.
Peace
Waxman

United States

#899562 May 9, 2013
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899563 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly,
I am against this as much as you are.
Just not drinking the Republican cool aide.
Republicans are against abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Ford, Reagan and GHW Bush and GW Bush
Big talk by republicans on abortion
but NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.
Supreme Court has six republican Roman Catholics.
So what is your excuse for this?
Liberalism is a psychological condition where you idiots become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity.

The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to the abuser.
Waxman

United States

#899565 May 9, 2013
Heads up!!!! Expect a lot of spamming and sockpuppetry today!!

ROFLMAO!!! Winning!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#899566 May 9, 2013
<quoted text> It's tax payer money that's going to have to pay for the 'tax concessions ' to Filthy Oil of Canada. What's our American government doing giving away tax concessions(our tax money) to a foreign country and corporation?
You're not a libtard koolade drinker. You fell in the jug!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#899567 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you give a tax break for an industry, then you need to either cut spending or make up the revenue.
We all know they never cut spending when they issue these breaks.
So do they raise revenues else where? If they raise income or property tax or sales tax then we pay for the tax break.
If they do not raise revenues to make up the difference & do not cut spending, then the amount of that break is added to the debt,for which we are all responsible.
So, t s not a question of of rights o assets. Its a question of who makes up for that loss of revenue?
There is something seriously wrong with you.
Lincoln

United States

#899568 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
FAILED FOREIGN Policy.
And now- FAILED DOMESTIC Policy.
Why the hell are private US citizens having to have ANYthing to do with ANything on handling the remains of a NON-US citizen Terrorist???
FAILED DOMESTIC policy-now added to FAILED Foreign policy!!
Shameful!!!!!!!!!!
Was a good slogan for November 2012.
Seemed not to resonate with voters.
Lincoln

United States

#899569 May 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
There is a clock in you head?

Does not leave room for much else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min think about it 100,298
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Mark 52,066
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 194,510
Amy 7-30-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,197
Ask Amy July 31 2 hr boundary painter 4
abby7-31-15 2 hr boundary painter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages