Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276432 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899536 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Planet Limbaugh, Planet Beck, & Planet Fox were you reside.
You are a genuine losers RealDave... You an old man and always crying Fox.. LOL.. You are an idiot...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#899537 May 9, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I built my company ,the only thing government did was slow down the process and keep me from expanding. As for greed ,what the hell have you done to earn one dime from me. You call me wanting to keep what I have worked for greed, I call you taking what I have worked for theft.
Another right whiner calling supporting his country as stealing from him.

I would suggest that if you don't want to support our country that you should leave.

And really, blaming the government for your poor business management is really pathetic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899538 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the route he favored. Not the only one he suggested.
Come on Galt, just admit you were wrong once again.
Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Is a Registered Democrat

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/ariel_...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899539 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that if you don't want to support our country that you should leave.
And really, blaming the government for your poor business management is really pathetic.
Kidnappers and liberals have a lot in common RealDave.. They will steal your freedom and make you property of their state...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#899541 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
. Davey ill bet I payed more in taxes last year than you earned, hell ill bet I gave more to charity last year than you earned last year. What have you done dave? Sitting on your ass bitchin that people don't give you enough for not doing anything is not supporting your country.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899542 May 9, 2013
According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat. He was also the alleged leader among the three Castro brothers, who were arrested this week, and the owner of the house at 2207 Seymour Ave., where the three abducted local women had been kept in captivity for over a decade.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022807...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899543 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, reading is not your strong suit.
GeorgeWashington had suggested that these canals be built.
The post was that the Erie Canal had been a Washington idea. It was. The poster never said he built it.
Please call your buddy Flacktard & let him know
see I told you he can't understand what he reads! I think it's a libtard genetic flaw.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899544 May 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We deserve to know whether the bomber was killed by the cops or by his own brother.
It was said "live" via law enforcement on scene-his brother ran over him.

Such issues with that "transparency" stuff sometimes out of dis gubbermint, as well as seemingly being a bit CONfused on things that are the basic platforms of what this nation are SUPPOSED to be governed by, like the...

****CONSTITUTION*****which states No state shall sue it's own (Arizona direct breach of the same said Constitution) the ***WAR POWERS ACT****(Libya, WTH we doing in Libya besides contributing to failed statehoodism, and where did that mass of extremist thugs obtain all that weaponary used in that "spontaneous uprising" against our embassey?) and now, an apparent comprehension problem in what to do with the remains of RED FLAGGED (even by OTHER governments) visa travel enabled, NON US citizen terrorist thugs, even with articles like the ****PATRIOT ACT***** and Gitmo, that provide insight for such.

WTH, these guys have their heads stuck so far up their own arrogant arses, they can't SEE to READ these things???

Maybe it's time they pulled their heads OUT of their butts and got some new glasses, and inquire from others for some RIGHT "directions" if they have problems comprehending these GOVERNING Articles of the United States??? Because they're really looking pathetic these days.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#899545 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where was the Benghazi lie???
Evidently, you don't know.
See/ More proof. The post he was replying to said nothing about Benghazi. Genetic flaw?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899546 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's another one of the tragic costs of the sequester that Republicans are pretending doesn't have serious consequences for American national security. Secretary of State Clinton warned Darrell Issa and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs 6 months Before Benghazi of the risks and dangers overseas to our diplomatic people if security had to be cut because the sequestration went through . But, Republicans just turned a deaf ear to all the prior warnings because well, they didn't have any skin in the game --perhaps Issa might have been more empathy towards the safety needs of other Americans if he wasn't one of the wealthiest politicians currently serving in Congress(Issa's net worth is $450 Million .)
BULLCHIT

Maybe the current admin needs to star following the CIVIL laws and CODES of this nation-rather than worrying about who got one mo' dolla in dey pocket than SLACKERTICS that never did anything to earn it--rather thinking they're somehow above having to do so!!!

The TOXIC plague POISONs of libuhrulTICS, plantation EnitleMENTALity diseases and SocioILLogical disorders...and the SYMPTOMS of it being more blaringly obvious daily!

Idiots.
Lincoln

United States

#899547 May 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be a client as now that we have had the whistle blowers testify it's obvious you are the type that barks up the wrong tree. We now know the Obama Administration (IE: Obama and Pillary Clinton):
1 - Lied to the American people
2 - Had people threaten the whistle blowers
3 - Had someone give the stand down order
4 - Basically, for politics (Obama's election), did nothing and did a "cover up"
We also saw the DemocRATS act shamefully yesterday in the hearings.
Yet an Obamabot like you said this yesterday morning:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...
Get off the bus Dupont!
House Republican side show has lost interest of American People.
Birthers claim was false, 40th repeal of Obamacare by the 47% party
People tune into Cleveland including FOX which tuned away from hearings.
Lincoln

United States

#899548 May 9, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I built my company ,the only thing government did was slow down the process and keep me from expanding. As for greed ,what the hell have you done to earn one dime from me. You call me wanting to keep what I have worked for greed, I call you taking what I have worked for theft.
self made man myth
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899549 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> See/ More proof. The post he was replying to said nothing about Benghazi. Genetic flaw?
People are just going to HAVE to start assuming, libuhrulTics can't COMPREHEND what is written?
Attention Bill Gates-please invent some software that will duhm stuff down and EXPLAIN these things like the **CONSTITUTION**, the **WAR POWERS ACT** and the **PATRIOT ACT** to libuhrulTics??

Just about treasonous "Idiots".

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#899550 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG!, bust-brain. "If the Keystone XL oil pipeline were approved today, residents in the six states along its route would not receive equal treatment from TransCanada, the company that wants to build the project.
The differences are particularly striking when it comes to tax revenue and environmental protection. States with stronger regulations have won protections for their citizens, while other states sometimes focused more on meeting TransCanada's needs.
In Kansas, for example, lawmakers gave TransCanada a 10-year tax exemption, which means the state won't receive any property tax revenue from the pipeline. Meanwhile, each of the other five states—Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas—would earn between $14 million and $63 million a year, according to U.S. State Department estimates."Check this out: http://www.hcn.org/articles/on-keystone-xl-ro...
More proof! Genetic flaw?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899551 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of CIRCUS side show of ineptess material to work with these days though, eh Lincoln?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899552 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Emily Castro, Ariel Castro's daughter, is serving 25 years in prison for attempting to murder her infant daughter. You liberals suck..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#899553 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine of these DOLTS stay on the same path of apparent CLUELESSness and "allow" the Boston bomb maim and murder terrorist to be buried on continental U.S. any old where soil?????

Why the HELL is THAT even in the hands of a private sector entity to start with??

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY ??

WTH ARE they doing, here now ??????????

(that Ignorant kinda pizz poor (inept) leadership chit just pizzez SOME of us we the people types off!!)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#899554 May 9, 2013
<quoted text> It's another one of the tragic costs of the sequester that Republicans are pretending doesn't have serious consequences for American national security. Secretary of State Clinton warned Darrell Issa and the House Committee on Foreign Affairs 6 months Before Benghazi of the risks and dangers overseas to our diplomatic people if security had to be cut because the sequestration went through . But, Republicans just turned a deaf ear to all the prior warnings because well, they didn't have any skin in the game --perhaps Issa might have been more empathy towards the safety needs of other Americans if he wasn't one of the wealthiest politicians currently serving in Congress(Issa's net worth is $450 Million .)
Ok I'm giving up on this one. It is completely around the 'WOOHOO' bend!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#899555 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Emily Castro, Ariel Castro's daughter, is serving 25 years in prison for attempting to murder her infant daughter. You liberals suck..
Hardly,
I am against this as much as you are.
Just not drinking the Republican cool aide.
Republicans are against abortion during campaigns but do nothing when in power.
Examples: Presidents Ford, Reagan and GHW Bush and GW Bush

Big talk by republicans on abortion
but NO ACTION from Republican Presidents.

Supreme Court has six republican Roman Catholics.

So what is your excuse for this?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899556 May 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine of these DOLTS stay on the same path of apparent CLUELESSness and "allow" the Boston bomb maim and murder terrorist to be buried on continental U.S. any old where soil?????
Why the HELL is THAT even in the hands of a private sector entity to start with??
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY ??
WTH ARE they doing, here now ??????????
(that Ignorant kinda pizz poor (inept) leadership chit just pizzez SOME of us we the people types off!!)
Lincoln = Patrick is a self made idiot... liberals are like kidnappers, they are control freaks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,898
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Into The Night 54,523
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Tommy Devito 100,635
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 5,422
News 2 dead, 10 wounded in shootings across the city... 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,721
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr boundary painter 6,422
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages