Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899248 May 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who constantly misrepresents herself with avatars of good looking women has to have some serious self esteem issues.
Can't make a Silk Purse from a Sow's Ear.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#899249 May 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not wimpy, not a liberal(not that there is anything wrong with them), I don't believe lies, ergo I cannot stomache Fox News and I question everything. Being an Independent it's it stupid to tie me to either party and certainly am not a blind party loyalist to either.
People have been held accountable, Susan Rice for one, mistakes were made and have been admitted to, what more do you want? This is fcking witchhunt just like the Starr Report, let's just hope it costs less $.
There is only one blind party loyalist in this discussion: YOU!
You could have responded with a simple, "People in Hell want ice water," which is more on the maturity level with Batty and her peers, but she'll find that out soon enough.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#899250 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. I'm not Republican.
Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.
Lincoln

United States

#899251 May 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the government's job to pick winners and losers.
Voters identified the loser with 47%

Bailout of motors saved
President Obama in Ohio and Michigan
Lincoln

United States

#899252 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer one question.
Were you lied to about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 because of an upcoming election?
Let's start there before any more dialogue that would be pointless.
simply fox talking points
Election is over and you LOST :-)
Jane Says

New York, NY

#899253 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just see Valerie Jarrett and Obama hunkering down as we speak desperately trying to come up with the right spin to keep the loyalists in lockstep?
Except Valerie is frantically doing all the work and Obama is biting his fingernails?
I can.
After all, his forte is delegating - like the night the ambassador was murdered when he was briefed and that was the last time he was involved. His job is campaigning - like leaving the very next day to fundraise in Las Vegas.
fundraise, golf, party with celebs...President Urkel is a rock-star wannabe, and an empty suit elected because he was culturally popular and not because of any experience or success, not even as a community organizer.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899255 May 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not wimpy, not a liberal(not that there is anything wrong with them), I don't believe lies, ergo I cannot stomache Fox News and I question everything. Being an Independent it's it stupid to tie me to either party and certainly am not a blind party loyalist to either.
People have been held accountable, Susan Rice for one, mistakes were made and have been admitted to, what more do you want? This is fcking witchhunt just like the Starr Report, let's just hope it costs less $.
There is only one blind party loyalist in this discussion: YOU!
They were not mistakes, Homer. They were a deliberate coverup.

But I'm glad you're an Independent who thinks like a liberal.
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#899256 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer one question.
Were you lied to about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 because of an upcoming election?
Let's start there before any more dialogue that would be pointless.
Seek help lady, Bush deliberately invaded Iraq under false pretenses, where were you? Doing your Fox News bobblehead impersonation? Yup.
Lincoln

United States

#899257 May 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you must be eating the lead paint chips you feed your 6 kids while you post all day. but OMG, "peace, prosperous, second" noted rigth under your phoney picture (Aunt Esther II). is that a joke? when will that peace and prosperity start? LOL! the Nobel Peace Prize inscription has already morphed into Piece (of Shit) Prize on Obammy's statue. and no one is better off than they were when Obama first got elected. more have simply given up ever finding work.
Same Republican love for the rich.
Different day same story
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#899258 May 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.
I was deliberately being facetious. You misunderstood my comment. It was said sarcastically. Get it????
Lying Clinton Obama

West Hartford, CT

#899259 May 8, 2013
We have now heard first hand from a person there during Benghazi that Clinton, Obama and the rest of the liars knew damn well what was going on. This is worse than Watergate and hope impeachment hearings begin. Clinton should never be allowed to run for office. She should be run out of town.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#899260 May 8, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just see Valerie Jarrett and Obama hunkering down as we speak desperately trying to come up with the right spin to keep the loyalists in lockstep?
Except Valerie is frantically doing all the work and Obama is biting his fingernails?
I can.
After all, his forte is delegating - like the night the ambassador was murdered when he was briefed and that was the last time he was involved. His job is campaigning - like leaving the very next day to fundraise in Las Vegas.
Only because you're hallucinating on too much oxy and red bull; right? Stay away from the sterno and crystal meth, dollface.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899261 May 8, 2013
I wish rightwingers had put forth 1/100th the effort in questioning Bush's failure to prevent the attacks on 9/11 and starting the War with Iraq based on lies that they now put in questioning the Benghazi attack.

Naturally it was Bush that took Libya off the terrorist list.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899262 May 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Republican love for the rich.
Different day same story
Everything about economics you learned from Sesame St.

You were a good student:>
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899263 May 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then stop acting like one. Obamacare had reduced the national deficit by a cool $500 million dollars in its first few months after being passed by Congress and before it was even fully implemented. Obamacare also saved $700 billion dollars in out-of-pocket expenses that senior citizens would have had to pay out to big health providers without it and gave the savings back to struggling seniors on fixed incomes.
But but but John Galt claims it's a failure.

Orlando, FL

#899264 May 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of low intelligence voters like you to have any interest in that trial.
One Democrat on the panel tried to politicize it using the lack of funds nonsense and how he had voted against it and blah, blah, blah, and got blown out of the water with one question.

Apparently, some official was already on the record having stated the funding cuts had nothing to do with the events surrounding the attack.

That was the end of his horn blowing. His time was up once it had been confirmed. Perfect timing.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#899265 May 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>fundraise, golf, party with celebs...President Urkel is a rock-star wannabe, and an empty suit elected because he was culturally popular and not because of any experience or success, not even as a community organizer.
When Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency , she'll enjoy having Bill as the First Husband(it'll be his turn to play the Eleanor Roosevelt closest adviser role) and no doubt , President Barack Obama can be her trusted Community Organizer-in-Chief . America is back with Black!
do your homework

Mineola, NY

#899266 May 8, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I wish rightwingers had put forth 1/100th the effort in questioning Bush's failure to prevent the attacks on 9/11 and starting the War with Iraq based on lies that they now put in questioning the Benghazi attack.
Naturally it was Bush that took Libya off the terrorist list.
8 Embassies, over 60 killed and 200 injured. No hearings, very little media attention. Congress holds a hearing on long term unemployed and NO ONE shows up. Hold a Benghazi hearing? Standing room only. It's an early attempt at a smear job, just in case Hillary Clinton runs in 2016. They are looking like the fools they are.
Lincoln

United States

#899267 May 8, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>fundraise, golf, party with celebs...President Urkel is a rock-star wannabe, and an empty suit elected because he was culturally popular and not because of any experience or success, not even as a community organizer.
Republican president take vacations.

Tell your republican whine to Bin Laden
Republican party of the one percent very rich

Orlando, FL

#899268 May 8, 2013
do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help lady, Bush deliberately invaded Iraq under false pretenses, where were you? Doing your Fox News bobblehead impersonation? Yup.
The majority of Americans supported the Iraq War as did the majority in Congress including your beloved weasels.

March 2003, a Gallup poll made on behalf of CNN and USA Today concluded that 79% of Americans thought the Iraq War was justified with or without conclusive evidence of illegal weapons. 19% thought weapons were needed to justify the war.

Look up the findings and assessments of UNSCOM before the Iraq War became inevitable.

Do your homework.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 7 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 50 min Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 1 hr Tan 1
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 968
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News