Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#898883 May 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused again. That would be oBOZO the light skinned negro with no negro dialect that is the smug sociopathic vulture and liar.
This fact will be highlighted today when the Benghazi whistleblowers testify before Congress.
Were you a special ed student, Democrat?
Why do you Hate America?
Always running down the USA

USA NUMBER ONE YAY
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#898884 May 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How about Al Gore being a smug sociopathic vulture and liar?
One flew over the coo coo's best! I'm telling y'all, this dude is retarded. He gives a new meaning to the word cliche. He & his butt buddy fenris&, wiping eachothers everyday all day on topix but, their minds are totally off the grid. Still shitting in out houses &, wiping eachothers asses bare handed. I guess off the grid is one way to say insane!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898885 May 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you Hate America?
Always running down the USA
USA NUMBER ONE YAY
Why do you Hate America? Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence Patrick?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898886 May 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>One flew over the coo coo's best! I'm telling y'all, this dude is retarded. He gives a new meaning to the word cliche. He & his butt buddy fenris&, wiping eachothers everyday all day on topix but, their minds are totally off the grid. Still shitting in out houses &, wiping eachothers asses bare handed. I guess off the grid is one way to say insane!
It is better to confess your ignorance than provide it NJ raider... YOU homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate YOU in legal matters does not mean that we have to accept and/or approve of YOUR diseased deviant behavior. The next thing you'll want to be called is normal.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#898887 May 8, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your flogging a dead horse, Fox were hoping the Boston bombers were a foreign force so they could campaign another invasion somewhere. Especially had they been Iranian, however when that fell flat on its face amidst a bunch of misinformation they jumped back on the Benghazi band wagon again. All you do every day is post Fox news talking points. Why not try and get an idea of your own.
FOX! FOX! FOX! Is that all you libtards have? Even though you are shown that other publications and news outlets say the same thing it's FOX! FOX! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Morans!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898888 May 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> FOX! FOX! FOX! Is that all you libtards have? Even though you are shown that other publications and news outlets say the same thing it's FOX! FOX! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Morans!!!
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#898889 May 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused again. That would be oBOZO the light skinned negro with no negro dialect that is the smug sociopathic vulture and liar.
This fact will be highlighted today when the Benghazi whistleblowers testify before Congress.
Were you a special ed student, Democrat?
So, where were the lies so far?????
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#898890 May 8, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> ok, which one of you libs forced your poorly educated 12 year old to post this crap ?
moshx, you posted I make excuses. No, I state facts! I give you credit for wanting change &, believing in it so much you've tricked your own mind but, a delusion is a delusion. No more than a figment of your imagination &, far from reality. The truth is nothing has changed at all. Nothing will ever change in America. It's the culture of the country. The fact that our political system is a 2 party system, ensures that each incoming president will only serve a fraction of the nation. I have no need to make excuses moshx! There are people far less fortunate than I am. What do I have to complain about? What amazes me is, conservatives identify themselves as Christian, yet they're the ones that can give less a shit if the next man eats. 2 PAC said it best,"they got money for wars but, can't feed the poor." This is the culture of the country we all love so much. People calling Obama a coward for not pulling a George Bush on Syria. Ready to launch this country back in the recession we just fought our way out. These are not excuses moshx, this is the reality of things.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898891 May 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> FOX! FOX! FOX! Is that all you libtards have? Even though you are shown that other publications and news outlets say the same thing it's FOX! FOX! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Morans!!!
Orlando housing starts up 29% over last year, average existing home prices up 10%, the stock market is hovering in the 15,000 range, unemployment is down and I topped off yesterday for $3.16.9

Did you ever bother to check out the baby boomer statistics or are you just going to stick with the CBS radio short bursts.

Newville, PA

#898892 May 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and don't forget Obamacare and the Attack On The Middle Class
Yes, helping people get health insurance is such an ugly attack.

You people get dumber every day.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898893 May 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where were the lies so far?????
It`s better to be silent and you thought the liar; than speak and remove all doubt RealDave??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898894 May 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> moshx, you posted I make excuses. No, I state facts! I give you credit for wanting change &, believing in it so much you've tricked your own mind but, a delusion is a delusion. No more than a figment of your imagination &, far from reality. The truth is nothing has changed at all. Nothing will ever change in America. It's the culture of the country. The fact that our political system is a 2 party system, ensures that each incoming president will only serve a fraction of the nation. I have no need to make excuses moshx! There are people far less fortunate than I am. What do I have to complain about? What amazes me is, conservatives identify themselves as Christian, yet they're the ones that can give less a shit if the next man eats. 2 PAC said it best,"they got money for wars but, can't feed the poor." This is the culture of the country we all love so much. People calling Obama a coward for not pulling a George Bush on Syria. Ready to launch this country back in the recession we just fought our way out. These are not excuses moshx, this is the reality of things.
The narcissis in chief only cares about himself. He's done more for you gays,(2% of public) than he has for blacks (13% of public). Is it an accident? No, it's where his real love lies.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#898895 May 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Orlando housing starts up 29% over last year, average existing home prices up 10%, the stock market is hovering in the 15,000 range, unemployment is down and I topped off yesterday for $3.16.9
Did you ever bother to check out the baby boomer statistics or are you just going to stick with the CBS radio short bursts.
Well good for you Mr Peabody! Where's Sherman?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898896 May 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
helping people get health insurance?? LOL.. You idiot, just another Mandated Tax and Fine if you don't buy obamacare you fool..

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#898897 May 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! Here he is now. Hello Sherman! Now if we could get Mr Wizard on here the party could get started.
truman

Boise, ID

#898898 May 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!!
Such a pity that the Truth and Fox/Conservatives are pretty much mutually exclusive....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898899 May 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well good for you Mr Peabody! Where's Sherman?
Reltime is so full of shit his azz continually leaks idiot...
truman

Boise, ID

#898900 May 8, 2013
flack wrote:
Yeah just as long as those other 'news outlets' are in the Right Wing nut-o-sphere they pretty much agree with Fox.
Simpleton.
Too Funny!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898901 May 8, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Such a pity that the Truth and Fox/Conservatives are pretty much mutually exclusive....
FOX your assisted living center. You will eat anything obama shits on your plate.

Newville, PA

#898902 May 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>helping people get health insurance?? LOL.. You idiot, just another Mandated Tax and Fine if you don't buy obamacare you fool..
There will be some who prefer not to be insured. Instead, they rely on the rest of us to pay for their care when they have to go get major health care. Maybe you want to pay for that in higher medical bills & higher insurance rates?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 21 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 25 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info