Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,276)

Showing posts 825,501 - 825,520 of1,072,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, stupid libturd can't even keep trackvif who is who.
What's even more hilarious is why the pinhead conservative coterie you, Aunt Bettie Lou , No Surprize, Fenris, etc... can't post any reasonably-argued logical rebuttals anymore and instead have resorted to wasting hours of time this afternoon pimping their own inane comments with positive icons.:-D You Repuglicans might as well just tatoo 'LOSER' your foreheads.:-/
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v =wzr4aQG1PWM&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dwzr4aQG1PWM
The average thought process of a brainwashed lib..
I'm thinking the one on the left might be davey..
All three kidnapers are democrats... Mass kidnappings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style abductions by the "culture of violence" are not by grumpy white men clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Common thread - all of these idiot kidnappers are deranged Democrats.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's even more hilarious is why the pinhead conservative coterie you, Aunt Bettie Lou , No Surprize, Fenris, etc... can't post any reasonably-argued logical rebuttals anymore and instead have resorted to wasting hours of time this afternoon pimping their own inane comments with positive icons.:-D You Repuglicans might as well just tatoo 'LOSER' your foreheads.:-/
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his Muslim followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is the "Messiah." Your obsession with Conservatives is amusing you fool. YET you will let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF would even WANT to be "in da hood" (much less survive in it), you homonegro.
Definitely not yo bitchass, BITCHASS! Another closet homo pretending to be something you're not. Go sit on your plunger BITCHASS!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
"NJ raider 1"
Fortunately republicans control the house. The president may be a democrat the house has a democrat majority but that is not enough for president nobama to force his vision of America. It is okay for folks like you that want leadership that makes decisions for you. Decisions on your health care, decisions on amnesty for illegals in this country, decisions on abortion/murder.
Peace
KMA
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his Muslim followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is the "Messiah." Your obsession with Conservatives is amusing you fool. YET you will let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
I hope you don't call this intelligence! I would say read your own post but, you know them like the back of you hand, as many times as you repeat yourself!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nw evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons. Now what.
Do you dimbasses ever think that knowing the US would get more involved if Syria used chemical weapons that sone rebels might think that it was a way to get more US aid?
Of course not because you are dumber than sh*t.
Yep, let's nuke them all before we know for sure.
"real dumb"
Every one you disagree with is dumber thanshit. The fact of the matter is you are dumber than those who are dumber thanshit. No contest, y6ou are grate at being dumb. It is who you are.
Peace
KMA

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely not yo bitchass, BITCHASS! Another closet homo pretending to be something you're not. Go sit on your plunger BITCHASS!
NJ. Have you ever looked in your own back yard to see what issues could be found and corrected or do you allways need to be the victim and need someone to blame ? Why is it that in every poor black neighborhood across the country all the homes and stores have to have bars on the doors and windows ? You don't see that in poor white neighborhoods. Why is that?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely not yo bitchass, BITCHASS! Another closet homo pretending to be something you're not. Go sit on your plunger BITCHASS!
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between your homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic.

YOU homosexuals NJ raider have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic or bitchass, that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bitchass bigot...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you don't call this intelligence! I would say read your own post but, you know them like the back of you hand, as many times as you repeat yourself!
Four things Deranged Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!! Why are you a deranged democrat?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only goal of the republicans is to obstruct. All one needs to do is look at Speaker Boehners record and approval rating, and, that of congress.
Then, look at the record of Speaker Pelosi and the approval rating of congress when she was Speaker.
I doubt the republicans will win the presidency for many years to come; but, their goal is to maintain control of congress and obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. This is incredible that these paid officials are getting paid to do nothing. They'd have been fired in a day in the private sector. There are over 80 federal judgeships not filled, why? Take a guess.
"silly"
Please be honest. The reason a majority of the Federal judge ships have not been filled is very simple, the persons put up for the judge ships do not want to make decisions based on law and the constitution they want to make moral decisions.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you don't call this intelligence! I would say read your own post but, you know them like the back of you hand, as many times as you repeat yourself!
Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve YOUR diseased deviant behavior NJ raider. The next thing you'll want to be called is bitchass and normal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON The Senate sided with traditional retailers and financially strapped state and local governments Monday by passing a bill that would widely subject online shopping for many a largely tax-free frontier to state sales taxes.
The Senate passed the bill by a vote of 69 to 27, getting support from Republicans and Democrats alike. But opposition from some conservatives who view it as a tax increase will make it a tougher sell in the House. President Barack Obama has conveyed his support for the measure.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/onli...
The Jerk-In-=Chief would sell his butthole to Vladimir Putin for a tax increase. That's irrelevant here. Congress is.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama:'North Korea has failed again'

Maybe the Jerk-In-Chief should draw another line in the sand, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Give Dennis Rodman a call, Azhole!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No trailer parks in Boca Raton, Fl dummy
Oh. I'm sorry. Down there, they're called CRA Pits.

My mistake.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So,when you post slurs, it makes you a tough guy? I have news, it identifies you are an uneducated lowlife POS.
Forget about the slur charges, Dood! You've already been identified as an uneducated lowlife POS 20,000 posts ago.

...all the way back to Kindergarten:>
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Laaaaadies and Gentlemen... " Let The Show Begin " It's now time to hear and smell the New Lies about to spew out of Baraaaks and Jabba The Butt Hillary'southernmost Other Mouth... regarding their roles in Benghazi Murders... as a side show we will also witness Jim Carney and the rest of Baraaaks Looney Left arse lickers squirm while continuing to spew out Valerie Jarrett's Lying directives...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I'm sorry. Down there, they're called CRA Pits.
My mistake.
lily will confess ignorance than provide it... Yes there are trailer parks in Boca Raton...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about the slur charges, Dood! You've already been identified as an uneducated lowlife POS 20,000 posts ago.
...all the way back to Kindergarten:>
There are plenty of difficult obsticles in RealDave's path..the bigot has allowed himself to become one of them...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> NJ. Have you ever looked in your own back yard to see what issues could be found and corrected or do you allways need to be the victim and need someone to blame ? Why is it that in every poor black neighborhood across the country all the homes and stores have to have bars on the doors and windows ? You don't see that in poor white neighborhoods. Why is that?
Oooooh! That hurt!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 825,501 - 825,520 of1,072,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 min Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Midlothian Composer 97,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 173,695
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 16 min not nice-Go Sit On A Tack 33
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Mothra 45,518
Abby 7-11 30 min Mister Tonka 21
Amy 7-11 55 min Mister Tonka 15
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••