Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,481 - 825,500 of 1,101,840 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#898782 May 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Anyone know when the verdict will come in for the Democrat Abortion Mass Murder DR. Gosnel?
This Democrat deserves the death penalty. A dead Democrat is one less dredge in our society.
Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for the Castro Brothers.

He carried a cheap valise, Vacuum Cleaner and a huge pair of scissors for cutting infant spines.

Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.

Lapeer, MI

#898783 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A record of making money.
Romney did a good job making money for himself & his investors.
So Romney makes money and the Magic Negro blows it.

Such a clear distinction should have clinched the election for Romney but too many ImaginaryDaves roam the urban trash-jungles across America.

Lapeer, MI

#898784 May 7, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is too fat and too hideous to look at.
But, Boy!, can she stomps them grapes!

...except when she falls down and gets Benghazi forgetful....

Lapeer, MI

#898785 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily will confess ignorance than provide it... Yes there are trailer parks in Boca Raton...
....with lush surroundings....lily is one of them:>

Lapeer, MI

#898786 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of difficult obsticles in RealDave's path..the bigot has allowed himself to become one of them...
Rule #1:

Do not become your own worst enemy.

Imaginary Dave not only violated this Rule but also misinterpreted it and became his own worst enema.

Lapeer, MI

#898787 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
This thread is full of Rascists right wingers who stayed in the gehtto lifestyle, stay mad wingers, you all deserved the whopping in november 6, 2012.
Yer face got whopped, sucka'

Lapeer, MI

#898788 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "he" does. Its good you didnt fall for dem "the banned name stealer"'s gambit. Next thing you know, he'd be asking you out.....
dem is like a Chihuahua running between tires in heavy traffic.
The tinnier the dog, the bigger the pest.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#898789 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Four things that do not exist
"No Surprise"
In "silly's " world facts and truth do not exist. She refuses to accept that under president nobama;
- Fewer American's are working
- Fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- More American's are using food stamps
- Family income of American Families is declining
- GDP growth is anemic at best
- The Benghazi disaster is the result of a video
Peace

Spokane, WA

#898790 May 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris, the big fat liar, can't even spell omitted...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
"leosampleanus"
Do you have anything to offer other than correcting others spelling? You offer nothing to refute what "Fenris" said so you resort to bullshit.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#898792 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You hijacked the San Francisco 49ers avatar and have been writing dumb shit embarrassing an entire state. Now you're up to 23,121 stupid comments you no-life moron.
"Emaaaaaam"
You are up to 67 posts and the amazing thing is every post you make is more inane than your previous post.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#898793 May 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The larger corporations are already doing it. They have the manpower. Small on line companies will be crushed. There are 9600 sales tax districts. Do you have any idea what a nightmare that will be? The house needs to defeat it!
"flack"
"silly" could care less a about the mechanics of collecting those billions of dollars. She just wants more billions flowing into government coffers to be pissed away.
Peace

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898794 May 7, 2013
After President Obama orders Homeland Security to buy up all the ammo sold in the country so idiot gun nuts have nothing to put in them, he must go after Rush Limbaugh by buying up all the whores, oxycontin, and canned Reddi wip. Put that poor man Rush out of his misery with a drone right between his eyes where his brains fell out long ago.“But as it so happens, I happened last night to watch Hawaii Five-0 on CBS,” he explained.“Hawaii Five-O‘s premise last night was kidnapped girls held until they were 18 and then let go or killed — well, always killed — by a couple doing it for the welfare benefits.”

“Now I don’t know what happened in Cleveland, but I couldn’t help but make the connection. I mean, if everybody else in the low-information crowd is going to use what happens on TV for reality, why can’t I?”

Limbaugh added:“Three brothers, but not related the the three women, have been arrested in Cleveland — which voted Obama. Not that that’s got anything to do with anything!” Check this out: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/07/limbaug...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898795 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
No-life loser now at 23,127 lies and whines.
I'm flattered that keeping track of my post count makes yo so wet but I'm not into skanky libturds. Now be a good little copy cat and jump.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#898796 May 7, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>. Let them gas each other into extinction, let the muslim cance deystroy itself, less we will have to deal with later.
Fully agree. It will soon enough.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898797 May 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
After President Obama orders Homeland Security to buy up all the ammo sold in the country so idiot gun nuts have nothing to put in them, he must go after Rush Limbaugh by buying up all the whores, oxycontin, and canned Reddi wip. Put that poor man Rush out of his misery with a drone right between his eyes where his brains fell out long ago.“But as it so happens, I happened last night to watch Hawaii Five-0 on CBS,” he explained.“Hawaii Five-O‘s premise last night was kidnapped girls held until they were 18 and then let go or killed — well, always killed — by a couple doing it for the welfare benefits.”
“Now I don’t know what happened in Cleveland, but I couldn’t help but make the connection. I mean, if everybody else in the low-information crowd is going to use what happens on TV for reality, why can’t I?”
Limbaugh added:“Three brothers, but not related the the three women, have been arrested in Cleveland — which voted Obama. Not that that’s got anything to do with anything!” Check this out: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/07/limbaug...
idiot gun nuts??

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones... One will never disarm a deranged liberal.

Mass killings, bombings and kidnapping by your "culture of violence" are not angry old white men conservatives clinging to their guns and religion you fool....

The reason obama and his big government armada are buying up ammunition and guns.. Deprivation and obama's hatred of Amrica is inching closer you moron...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898798 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
No-life loser now at 23,127 lies and whines.
All i had to do was google "no-life loser" isolated to topix.com to find your post count

Page 1 of about 29,800 results

You have spent almost 30,000 posts calling people "no-life losers" LMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898799 May 7, 2013
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and public safety disaster. You deranged liberals are dangerous...

Spokane, WA

#898801 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about Mitt Romney.
Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.
He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
"real dumb"
One thing for sure, he did fuckover you. You are not a working man, you are a liud mouth with your hand out.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#898802 May 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One thing for sure, he did fuckover you. You are not a working man, you are a liud mouth with your hand out.
Peace
KMA
ImaginaryDave, how DO you do it?

It must be done with great difficulty to be bent over forward while reaching out an upward palm to your benefactor humping behind you.

The Magic Negro has trained you well.

Spokane, WA

#898803 May 7, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican seem unhappy :-)
68% polled blame GOP for bad economic times.
Since Herbie Hoover the Republicans are the party of depression
"lincoln"
Folks is South Carolina disagree with you. Mark Sanford kicks a little democrat fanny and wins house seat. This despite the fact that Nancy Pelowzy funneled over a million dollars into the campaign.
Peace
KMA
PS" Topix censors out in full force. I used a word different than fanny in my original post. That was a no no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 46 min Check Facts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min LRS 177,535
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Slewer 57
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JonahI 49,515
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••