Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,461 - 825,480 of 1,100,524 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898759 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely not yo bitchass, BITCHASS! Another closet homo pretending to be something you're not. Go sit on your plunger BITCHASS!
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between your homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic.

YOU homosexuals NJ raider have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic or bitchass, that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bitchass bigot...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898760 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you don't call this intelligence! I would say read your own post but, you know them like the back of you hand, as many times as you repeat yourself!
Four things Deranged Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts, Fox News and Truth!! Why are you a deranged democrat?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#898761 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only goal of the republicans is to obstruct. All one needs to do is look at Speaker Boehners record and approval rating, and, that of congress.
Then, look at the record of Speaker Pelosi and the approval rating of congress when she was Speaker.
I doubt the republicans will win the presidency for many years to come; but, their goal is to maintain control of congress and obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. This is incredible that these paid officials are getting paid to do nothing. They'd have been fired in a day in the private sector. There are over 80 federal judgeships not filled, why? Take a guess.
"silly"
Please be honest. The reason a majority of the Federal judge ships have not been filled is very simple, the persons put up for the judge ships do not want to make decisions based on law and the constitution they want to make moral decisions.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898762 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you don't call this intelligence! I would say read your own post but, you know them like the back of you hand, as many times as you repeat yourself!
Homosexuals should understand that just because we are required to tolerate YOU in legal matters does not mean that we need to accept and/or approve YOUR diseased deviant behavior NJ raider. The next thing you'll want to be called is bitchass and normal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#898764 May 7, 2013
WASHINGTON The Senate sided with traditional retailers and financially strapped state and local governments Monday by passing a bill that would widely subject online shopping for many a largely tax-free frontier to state sales taxes.
The Senate passed the bill by a vote of 69 to 27, getting support from Republicans and Democrats alike. But opposition from some conservatives who view it as a tax increase will make it a tougher sell in the House. President Barack Obama has conveyed his support for the measure.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/onli...
The Jerk-In-=Chief would sell his butthole to Vladimir Putin for a tax increase. That's irrelevant here. Congress is.

Lapeer, MI

#898765 May 7, 2013
Obama:'North Korea has failed again'

Maybe the Jerk-In-Chief should draw another line in the sand, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

Give Dennis Rodman a call, Azhole!

Lapeer, MI

#898766 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
No trailer parks in Boca Raton, Fl dummy
Oh. I'm sorry. Down there, they're called CRA Pits.

My mistake.

Lapeer, MI

#898767 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So,when you post slurs, it makes you a tough guy? I have news, it identifies you are an uneducated lowlife POS.
Forget about the slur charges, Dood! You've already been identified as an uneducated lowlife POS 20,000 posts ago.

...all the way back to Kindergarten:>
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#898768 May 7, 2013
Laaaaadies and Gentlemen... " Let The Show Begin " It's now time to hear and smell the New Lies about to spew out of Baraaaks and Jabba The Butt Hillary'southernmost Other Mouth... regarding their roles in Benghazi Murders... as a side show we will also witness Jim Carney and the rest of Baraaaks Looney Left arse lickers squirm while continuing to spew out Valerie Jarrett's Lying directives...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898770 May 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I'm sorry. Down there, they're called CRA Pits.
My mistake.
lily will confess ignorance than provide it... Yes there are trailer parks in Boca Raton...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898771 May 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about the slur charges, Dood! You've already been identified as an uneducated lowlife POS 20,000 posts ago.
...all the way back to Kindergarten:>
There are plenty of difficult obsticles in RealDave's path..the bigot has allowed himself to become one of them...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#898772 May 7, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> NJ. Have you ever looked in your own back yard to see what issues could be found and corrected or do you allways need to be the victim and need someone to blame ? Why is it that in every poor black neighborhood across the country all the homes and stores have to have bars on the doors and windows ? You don't see that in poor white neighborhoods. Why is that?
Oooooh! That hurt!!!

Lapeer, MI

#898773 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "hi", phag....
So...yer hi and a phag.....

Can you give us a little more detail? This is immensely interesting.

Do you lay a camera in toilet and take self-portraits?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898774 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
No-life loser now at 23,127 lies and whines.
When you can't sleep at night Emaam, it's because your're awake in Emam's dream.. you idiot...

Lapeer, MI

#898775 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about Mitt Romney.
Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.
He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
Hey, Working Man! Yer f ucked over, alright:>
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#898776 May 7, 2013
This thread is full of Rascists right wingers who stayed in the gehtto lifestyle, stay mad wingers, you all deserved the whopping in november 6, 2012.

Lapeer, MI

#898777 May 7, 2013
Good Man.

Neighbor:'I thought this girl was dead': http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/video...

How many people would have the presence of mind to do what he did? I think most people would move on thinking she's high on crack or in the midst of getting beaten by a guy on crack.

Charles Ramsey needs to be recognized for his deed.

Lapeer, MI

#898778 May 7, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
As I've seen no figures from you re Bush running the wars "off the books" I'll assume you were talking out your ass and have nothing but hot air.
Hot Air, yes, but also very pungent and repulsive.

Lapeer, MI

#898780 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Al Gore buys a large portion of his electric from green sources, the total amount used is not relevant.
The home also has geothermal HVAC & solar panels along with a rain collection system.
"....the total amount used is not relevant."??????

Hee, Hee. You look hilarious in those Yellow Knee-Pads, ImaginaryDave:>
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898781 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
This thread is full of Rascists right wingers who stayed in the gehtto lifestyle, stay mad wingers, you all deserved the whopping in november 6, 2012.
Liberal icon Franklin D. Roosevelt was a bigoted racist. FDR Proof: A natural recurrence and class status in demokrats

A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, envy, ignorance and racism. Mass killings by democrats in schools and such, or Chicago ghetto style killings and bombing from your "Culture of Violence" are not by angry old white men conservatives clinging to their guns and religion.

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks.

Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction and blame among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse, abuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be an ignorant democrat and used or owned like one of you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Insect Trust 68,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 31 min Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search