Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,441 - 825,460 of 1,100,030 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898730 May 7, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>davey you just posted the above slur. Now how does that identifie you? Hypocrite.
Myths, lies and his bigotry.. that's RealDave!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898731 May 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Check out the three Democrat kidnapper/rapists:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/2-ohio-t...
Looks like RealDumb, DumbDave & Nutculur Option.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who kidnap women, take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places and Marathons has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Lincoln

United States

#898733 May 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave says:
Huckster Al Gore making money = good.
Honest Romney making money = bad.
Dumb Dave is a fumb duck.
Romney making 47% video tape = Good
Lincoln

United States

#898734 May 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS SHOWS the non existence of "intelligence" in lots of areas of America!
^
^
^
<quoted text>
u 'even' comparing FOX News with jerry springer
SHOWS
ur level of 'intelligence'...
IS
low scale ...!!!
NON existent! the REASON America IS IN the "shape" it's IN!
*illiterate LOW LIFE ... "NO" class voters*
Jerry Springer occasionally accurate which one can Not say for faux
Lincoln

United States

#898735 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When you buy something online from another state & are not charged sales tax, most states have laws that say you are supposed to pay that tax to the state.
Republican seem unhappy :-)
68% polled blame GOP for bad economic times.
Since Herbie Hoover the Republicans are the party of depression
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898736 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who kidnap women, take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places and Marathons has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Because as you and I know, they are all Anti-American Democrat losers.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#898737 May 7, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics makes for strange bedfellows, nitwit, we were once allies with the likes of Stalin. Iran at the time was seen as being worse, everyone saw that, everyone admitted that.
Your memory is foggy.
Is my memory foggy, or is it the back stabbing international affairs of republican American presidents. Reagan's entire presidency was corrupt dealings, Bush sr just proved to be incompetent, & Bush Jr was as corrupt as Reagan, even more so! The minute someone's ideology from far across the planet differs from republicans, the first thought is war. How many times will republican presidents pull the same back stabbing tactics on different countries before we're at war with the world again? This time literally the whole world!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898738 May 7, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney making 47% video tape = Good
Did I say you could speak idiot?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#898739 May 7, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
The average thought process of a brainwashed lib..

I'm thinking the one on the left might be davey..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898740 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Is my memory foggy, or is it the back stabbing international affairs of republican American presidents. Reagan's entire presidency was corrupt dealings, Bush sr just proved to be incompetent, & Bush Jr was as corrupt as Reagan, even more so! The minute someone's ideology from far across the planet differs from republicans, the first thought is war. How many times will republican presidents pull the same back stabbing tactics on different countries before we're at war with the world again? This time literally the whole world!
As the beloved Ronald Reagan said "It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant, it's just that so much of what they believe is not so."
Lincoln

United States

#898741 May 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you could speak idiot?
47% bwaaahhahahahahahahahaha
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898742 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Is my memory foggy, or is it the back stabbing international affairs of republican American presidents. Reagan's entire presidency was corrupt dealings, Bush sr just proved to be incompetent, & Bush Jr was as corrupt as Reagan, even more so! The minute someone's ideology from far across the planet differs from republicans, the first thought is war. How many times will republican presidents pull the same back stabbing tactics on different countries before we're at war with the world again? This time literally the whole world!
It was the Republicans and Reagan that made Martin Luther Kings birthday a National Holiday you fool...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898743 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, stupid libturd can't even keep trackvif who is who.
What's even more hilarious is why the pinhead conservative coterie you, Aunt Bettie Lou , No Surprize, Fenris, etc... can't post any reasonably-argued logical rebuttals anymore and instead have resorted to wasting hours of time this afternoon pimping their own inane comments with positive icons.:-D You Repuglicans might as well just tatoo 'LOSER' your foreheads.:-/
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898748 May 7, 2013
moshx wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v =wzr4aQG1PWM&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dwzr4aQG1PWM
The average thought process of a brainwashed lib..
I'm thinking the one on the left might be davey..
All three kidnapers are democrats... Mass kidnappings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style abductions by the "culture of violence" are not by grumpy white men clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Common thread - all of these idiot kidnappers are deranged Democrats.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898750 May 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's even more hilarious is why the pinhead conservative coterie you, Aunt Bettie Lou , No Surprize, Fenris, etc... can't post any reasonably-argued logical rebuttals anymore and instead have resorted to wasting hours of time this afternoon pimping their own inane comments with positive icons.:-D You Repuglicans might as well just tatoo 'LOSER' your foreheads.:-/
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his Muslim followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is the "Messiah." Your obsession with Conservatives is amusing you fool. YET you will let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#898753 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF would even WANT to be "in da hood" (much less survive in it), you homonegro.
Definitely not yo bitchass, BITCHASS! Another closet homo pretending to be something you're not. Go sit on your plunger BITCHASS!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#898754 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
"NJ raider 1"
Fortunately republicans control the house. The president may be a democrat the house has a democrat majority but that is not enough for president nobama to force his vision of America. It is okay for folks like you that want leadership that makes decisions for you. Decisions on your health care, decisions on amnesty for illegals in this country, decisions on abortion/murder.
Peace
KMA
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#898755 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his Muslim followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is the "Messiah." Your obsession with Conservatives is amusing you fool. YET you will let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
I hope you don't call this intelligence! I would say read your own post but, you know them like the back of you hand, as many times as you repeat yourself!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#898757 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nw evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons. Now what.
Do you dimbasses ever think that knowing the US would get more involved if Syria used chemical weapons that sone rebels might think that it was a way to get more US aid?
Of course not because you are dumber than sh*t.
Yep, let's nuke them all before we know for sure.
"real dumb"
Every one you disagree with is dumber thanshit. The fact of the matter is you are dumber than those who are dumber thanshit. No contest, y6ou are grate at being dumb. It is who you are.
Peace
KMA

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#898758 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely not yo bitchass, BITCHASS! Another closet homo pretending to be something you're not. Go sit on your plunger BITCHASS!
NJ. Have you ever looked in your own back yard to see what issues could be found and corrected or do you allways need to be the victim and need someone to blame ? Why is it that in every poor black neighborhood across the country all the homes and stores have to have bars on the doors and windows ? You don't see that in poor white neighborhoods. Why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-29 5 min Kuuipo 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,363
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 68,364
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 97,927
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Eric 68,965
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Brian_G 46,302
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago