Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,272)

Showing posts 825,421 - 825,440 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning!!! As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our OBAMABOT friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Just a moment to clear the air!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Washington, D C , where I am permanently confined.
It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. So back off boys!!!! You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like I had another meltdown about an hour ago.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats!!!
Did the FBI find the bombers laptop?
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
Hey, man, I thought you were in the Navy? What happened, they not count your class? So, um, how's my little sugar-plum? A tasty treat for some drone, huh, dad? Man I regret not goin' all cannibal on her cute little southern ass back when she was in town... oh well, there's always later. Probably tastes like communion wafers... I console myself.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Congrats!!!
Darn it, man, we let one get away. Plenty of time though, you can pretty much poke your finger through the soft spot and be home by suppertime.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was reportedly found behind a warehouse in Boca Raton, Fl.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that you have been reported.
Um, who to, man? You ever hear of a guy called Sissyfuss? Yeah, man, he was like one of the first republicans. You can tell by the name.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How do you know? And who cares? They're idiots whose baby is dead because they bought their 5 year old a gun.
Now, go play with yours.
it wasn't the guns fault,it was lack of responibility of the parents.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Even Republicans make mistakes:

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/stat...
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.
Republicans will hold the House in 2014 and gain seats in Senate.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, who to, man? You ever hear of a guy called Sissyfuss? Yeah, man, he was like one of the first republicans. You can tell by the name.
It has been reported that he posts from Montreal, Canada, and that his vote counts in Chicago, IL.
The Dude Abides

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> it wasn't the guns fault,it was lack of responibility of the parents.
Oh, um, sure, man. Well, that and the bullets. How you gonna teach responsibility when you cain't even spel it, cracker?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> it wasn't the guns fault,it was lack of responibility of the parents.
The parents must be morons for buying a five year old a gun.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem unhappy, post a bit of tripe ...
House Republicans approval rating at 6.3 per cent and falling.
This is classy: The Republican National Committee has a new video mocking President Obama's legislative agenda and 19 seconds in, with a voiceover from ABC's Jon Karl saying after "just 100 days" President Obama "has already faced a string of defeats in Congress," the video tries to show what a loser the president is by cutting to this image:

Yeah, that would be President Obama at the White House consoling Nicole Hockley, whose son Dylan was killed in the Newtown massacre. To most folks, this is an image of a president trying to comfort a grieving mother. To the Republican National Committee, however, it's an image worth mocking, because their party managed to filibuster gun safety legislation in the Senate.

Well, congratulations, guys. We'll thank you in 2014.

http://www.dailykos.com/ #

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't hate Christians you vomitous cretin. Jesus was the ultimate liberal but just like radical Muslims have perverted their religion, right wing evangelicals have done the same thing with Jesus' teachings. I'm a Christian and active in my church and I'm also proud to be a liberal.
You're an idiot!
PDupont, even as a liberal Christian, surely you don't believe Jesus would approve of Roe v Wade, redefining the traditional definition of marriage, personal attacks and character assasinations and the deliberate effort to remove any reference to God from the public arena, all of which liberal secularists embrace?

Liberal Christians are no different than conservative Christians. We share the same beliefs and faith. There is a fringe on both sides who are more zealous and outspoken. But only conservative Christians are attacked because they stand against all those things the liberal secularists embrace. As a liberal Christian, why would you believe otherwise?

You, yourself, are not able to post an opinion on here without calling anyone who disagrees with you a not very Christian-like name.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing those in power who shouldn't be in power - who misrepresent the best interests of the country and place their own interests above the nation's, whose quest is power at all costs and whose ideology, in reality, is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If liberals really cared about the impoverished and minorities, they would have already set an example in their own back yards.

Christians have a voice. It's how we use it and if we are standing behind the truth in speaking out.

Just thought you might want to think about that...preferably before calling me a name.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Most of them are on your side, particularly Ghost and his army of sockpuppets, as well as the ever-vulgar Real Dave and dem.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
the fbi recoverd items from a landfill that friends of the islamic terrorist had tried to get rid of after the bombing , but I don't know if they found the islamic terrorist pc yet.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Those losers come on here to get attention. Don't give it to them, report them and they'll be banned.
Some would think that your potty-mouth should be banned.

Everybody has different standards.
nobamaredux

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now you're pushing it Dave!!
Real Dave is a passionate union Democrat, but not a deep thinker.

Probably thinks that if the cops arrest someone, they must be guilty.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Navy to unveil first squadron of drones
Navy unveils drone killing laser (LaWS) the 5th Fleet's USS Ponce will be fitted with the first one sometime this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 825,421 - 825,440 of1,034,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Reply2_CIA 65,141
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Scrutiny 167,634
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 43,017
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 4,032
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 4 hr Arlene Adelman 323
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr cartooni 67,197
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr John 3,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 96,140
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••