Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898798 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
No-life loser now at 23,127 lies and whines.
All i had to do was google "no-life loser" isolated to topix.com to find your post count

Page 1 of about 29,800 results

You have spent almost 30,000 posts calling people "no-life losers" LMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898799 May 7, 2013
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and public safety disaster. You deranged liberals are dangerous...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#898801 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about Mitt Romney.
Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.
He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
"real dumb"
One thing for sure, he did fuckover you. You are not a working man, you are a liud mouth with your hand out.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#898802 May 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One thing for sure, he did fuckover you. You are not a working man, you are a liud mouth with your hand out.
Peace
KMA
ImaginaryDave, how DO you do it?

It must be done with great difficulty to be bent over forward while reaching out an upward palm to your benefactor humping behind you.

The Magic Negro has trained you well.

Spokane, WA

#898803 May 7, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican seem unhappy :-)
68% polled blame GOP for bad economic times.
Since Herbie Hoover the Republicans are the party of depression
"lincoln"
Folks is South Carolina disagree with you. Mark Sanford kicks a little democrat fanny and wins house seat. This despite the fact that Nancy Pelowzy funneled over a million dollars into the campaign.
Peace
KMA
PS" Topix censors out in full force. I used a word different than fanny in my original post. That was a no no.

Spokane, WA

#898804 May 7, 2013
"To All"
We all owe "real dumb" a big round of APPLAUSE. Lets hear it.
On the past 10 days "real dumb" has offered;
- 230 + posts
On the same 10 days;
- 420 + posts have pointed out that he is a troll, a racist, a liar, a bigot and a hypocrite
To be honest;
- about 25 posters have agreed with "real dumb
He is a major factor in keeping this thread alive.
Peace

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898805 May 7, 2013
"It is rare that a member of Congress calls out a major industry, especially one with a powerful presence in his home state.

It is rarer still that a senior member of Congress, with a ranking position on a powerful committee, does so.

But Congressman George Miller has gone after a fashion industry that relies on low-wage workers in unsafe factories to produce clothing with “blood on their labels.”

The California Democrat is speaking to the heart of the matter.

As the death toll at the Bangladesh garment factory that produced clothing for US stores passed 650, the powerful California Democrat who has for the better part of forty years made workplace safety his congressional brief did what few in Congress or the media have the guts to do." http://www.thenation.com/blog/174184/congress...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#898806 May 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
"It is rare that a member of Congress calls out a major industry, especially one with a powerful presence in his home state.
It is rarer still that a senior member of Congress, with a ranking position on a powerful committee, does so.
But Congressman George Miller has gone after a fashion industry that relies on low-wage workers in unsafe factories to produce clothing with “blood on their labels.”
As the death toll at the Bangladesh garment factory that produced clothing for US stores passed 650, the powerful California Democrat who has for the better part of forty years made workplace safety his congressional brief did what few in Congress or the media have the guts to do." http://www.thenation.com/blog/174184/congress...
So then why hasn't Georgie Miller helped you out with safety issues while you shovel sh it in a cesspool?

You must like your job, eh?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898808 May 7, 2013
You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.

You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture and loser democrats.

From your perspective, Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, and George Miller a sellout. a cover story floated to obscure what her husband has actually been doing.

Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.

The point is you idiot is that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.

Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.

Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took some early blame for the rider, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#898810 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a feisty, petulant negro. I've decided from now on, you will be known as RuPaul.....
I'll sum it up for all of you in 1. I'm bout to go take a shower lye in my bed with my Puerto Rican beauty. I'll leave all the nonsense bickering to y'all dicks. Continue on with your Swyped fights BITCHASSES! moshx, I'll get at you later.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898811 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about Mitt Romney.
Don't even pretend that he did not do those things.
He did a good job at Bain. He made lots of money f*cking over the working man.
Maybe you just don't understand the business of investment firms.

Bain Capital invested in or acquired hundreds of companies including AMC Entertainment, Aspen Education Group, Brookstone, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Domino's Pizza, DoubleClick, Dunkin' Donuts, D&M Holdings, Guitar Center, Hospital Corporation of America, Sealy, The Sports Authority, Staples, Toys "R" Us, Warner Music Group and The Weather Channel.

Most of the firm's profits were made from a small number of deals with the overall success and failure rate being about even.

Out of 68 deals Bain Capital made one year, the firm lost money or broke even on 33 of them.

Out of 77 deals, 17 went bankrupt or out of business; in 6 cases, the firm lost all its investment; and 10 were very successful and represent 70% of the total profits.

In other words, they invest their own money and either win or lose based on the success or failure of the company they invest in.

Sometimes they earn a profit even if a company isn't successful.

That's business.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898812 May 7, 2013
'Benghazi will totally be the next Watergate' Unless It isn't' believed by no one anywhere. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/beng... How much mallarky can Republicans desperate to get an edge before 2014 spittle from their forked tongues? First it was Obama 'birth certificate', Fast&Furiousgate,'Solyndra gate','Fiskergate','Homeland Security FOIA Process-gate','whatever job Obama offered Joe Sestak to run against Arlen Specter -gate', Boston Marathon-bomber-gate,...yadda, yadda, yadda, when none of those conspiracy-scandal-gates panned out , republicans still thrashing around like goony-birds on a date.
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#898813 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you phag, but some people have THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of rounds of multiple ammo types already stored (wink wink, nudge nudge). Fear not however; most people who do so are law-abiding citizens. Now, if we can just keep the dildews out of leftist hands, all will be quiet on the Western front....
Fenris, you'll be the first one to break and cry your ass off to the gub-mint when your oxy and reddi-wip runs out.:-D
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898814 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Some on the left need the obvious spelled out to them.
But didn't Clinton also set up the wall of "miscommunication" between the CIA and FBI? And wasn't that cited as a major breakdown in the 9/11 Commission Report as to why 9/1l happened?
Pretty sure it was.
Yes

Orlando, FL

#898815 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an extraordinary parade of bullshit. You in fact, make the Corporatist Barack Obama the most GMO-dedicated politician in America.
You don't attain that position through errors or oversights. Obama was, all along, a stealth operative on behalf of Monsanto, biotech, GMOs, and corporate control of the future of agriculture and loser democrats.
From your perspective, Michelle Obama's campaign for home gardens and clean nutritious food suddenly looks like a diversion, and George Miller a sellout. a cover story floated to obscure what her husband has actually been doing.
Nor does it seem coincidental that two of the Obama's biggest supporters, Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto, respectively, in 2010.
The point is you idiot is that we are talking about a sitting president here, a president obama who presented himself, and was believed by many to be, an extraordinary departure from politics as usual.
Not only was that a wrong assessment, Obama was lying all along. He was, and he still is, Monsanto's man in Washington.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., took some early blame for the rider, including from the Center for Food Safety. "In this hidden backroom deal, Senator Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental, and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for GMO biotech companies such as Monsanto," CFS executive director Andrew Kimbrell said in a statement on March 20. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Obama or (D)Senator Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
The Democratic Party should change their name to the Denial Party.

Their leader remained in denial longer than anybody about Benghazi.

How can the followers be expected to be any different?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898816 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> stop trying to pass laws that women must get a vaginal probe(a piece of metal stuck up her ass)
This jerk has a doctorate in anatomy.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#898817 May 7, 2013
Under the radar, one of the great psychiatric stars, who has been out in front inventing mental disorders, went public. He blew the whistle on himself and his colleagues. And for 2 years, almost no one noticed. His name is Dr. Allen Frances, and he made VERY interesting statements...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/the-lying...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898818 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did she furnish the cover up and lies???
Let me rephrase that. Do you believe that the CIA owes it to the American and by proxy the worlds people to be truthful and upfront about it's mission?
And then__which of the three legislative branches of the federal government has full control over the CIA.
Careful now__the president appoints the CIA director__BUT__only the director controls the actions of the CIA. Many doubt that the director even knows what's going on in that agency.
The better question is__who controls the contractors and operatives?
I guess your time was to valuable to learn about billy waugh__your loss pal.
The CIA should hold its secrets close, but the President should not lie to cover up his screw-ups.

The President is responsible for EVERYTHING done by the CIA and EVERY other government agency.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898819 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a fkn lie Carol__why is it necessary for you to lie? Is your political position that weak? Threatened?
Do you always use vulgar language talking to older women?

After all, Carol is not one of your scumbag used car customers.

Orlando, FL

#898820 May 7, 2013
'Benghazi will totally be the next Watergate' Unless It isn't' believed by no one anywhere. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/beng... How much mallarky can Republicans desperate to get an edge before 2014 spittle from their forked tongues? First it was Obama 'birth certificate', Fast&Furiousgate,'Solyndra gate','Fiskergate','Homeland Security FOIA Process-gate','whatever job Obama offered Joe Sestak to run against Arlen Specter -gate', Boston Marathon-bomber-gate,...yadda, yadda, yadda, when none of those conspiracy-scandal-gates panned out , republicans still thrashing around like goony-birds on a date.
Obama deliberately lied and covered up the deaths of four Americans on the anniversary of 9/11 for political gain.

If he doesn't resign, his actions call for his impeachment.

Another president was forced to resign for a much lesser offense in a much less serious coverup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 179,643
Amy 10-30 20 min Toj 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min RACE 98,534
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min RACE 660
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min gcaveman1 47,578
Abby 10-30 47 min RACE 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]