Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,301 - 825,320 of 1,084,111 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Vegan students at Calif. high school accused of bullying agriculture students online

Published May 07, 2013

Agriculture students at a Northern California high school say they are being bullied online by fellow students who identify as vegans.

The vegan students allegedly have been posting angry words against Elk Grove High School's agriculture program on social media sites such as Instagram.

ď[One student] keeps posting about goats and sheep and pigs and dead pictures and them being slaughtered,Ē said agriculture student Katie Velon.

Outside vegan groups have also reportedly become involved in the bullying, and some vegan students are passing out fliers on campus. In one instance, meat eaters were called "carcass crunchers."

The agriculture students say they feel misunderstood.

ďI donít think itís fair for people to be saying that, because they donít understand the work we put into all these animals. And itís something we voluntarily do,Ē student Miranda McCurry said.

A vegan student who declined to be identified says she has not passed out any fliers and no vegan student has called a fellow student a "carcass cruncher."

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was an utter and total failure. The statement refers to Clinton's unwillingness to remedy the problem of international terrorism. Much has been said and written about Clinton, but facts are facts, and the facts show that Clinton did not protect America from terrorism, in particular Osama bin Laden.
I thought you might find the following article from snopes.com interesting: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp "Concluding what is likely to be the final major trial in the calamitous explosion at the World Trade Center in 1993, a Federal jury in Manhattan yesterday convicted Ramzi Ahmed Yousef of directing and helping carry out the deadly bomb plot to punish the United States for its support of Israel.

After deliberating for three days, the jury also convicted a second man, Eyad Ismoil, whom prosecutors had accused of driving the yellow Ryder van that carried the bomb into the Trade Center's underground garage. Both men fled the country on the night of the bombing, one of the deadliest acts of terrorism ever committed on American soil. The bombing caused six deaths, hundreds of injuries and millions of dollars in property damage, and it forever changed the way many Americans viewed their security." Benjamin Weiser/nytimes.com/archives How many terrorists who killed Americans on U S soil did Bush W. hunt down ,prosecute, and imprison? Answer:Zero.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans need to avoid the abortion issue if they want to win.
Too many Republican women don't like to be dictated to by men. And they don't attend wacky churches.
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.

It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.

I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.

A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?

Seriously.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me wonder how long we've had people in that area__it was your hero W that normalized diplomatic relations with Libya__back in 04 iirc. Damn W was busy in 04 eh?
The embassy thing is interesting, not to mention mobile as in it moves along with the ambassador. Google it.
I explained this to db wronger once__obviously you weren't here to read along__hah, imagine you not being here lol.
So let's review__the US had a lot of people in Libya, some who were employees of the state department and then some who were not.
Hillary has taken responsibility for the two deceased and three injured state department employees__who will take responsibility for the others?
If you don't know the answer GFY.
You and leosnana need to go hunting and hunt each other ...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "hi", phag....
Well "hi", phag....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved nothing.
The UN did not retract the claims that the Rebels used sarin, Nancy.
It was in your own link. They're not sure, it's that simple.
Which is exactly what Obama has said.
So where was proof that I was wrong??
You lied when you said the UN denied it. They did not deny it, based on your own link.
Where is your proof that Assad used sarin??
Nice try, Nancy. Shouldn't you be reporting someone??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I provided no links, stupid.

I never said the un denied anything, liar.

You provided quotes, I countered them. You lose.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Atheist-Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me wonder how long we've had people in that area__it was your hero W that normalized diplomatic relations with Libya__back in 04 iirc. Damn W was busy in 04 eh?
The embassy thing is interesting, not to mention mobile as in it moves along with the ambassador. Google it.
I explained this to db wronger once__obviously you weren't here to read along__hah, imagine you not being here lol.
So let's review__the US had a lot of people in Libya, some who were employees of the state department and then some who were not.
Hillary has taken responsibility for the two deceased and three injured state department employees__who will take responsibility for the others?
If you don't know the answer GFY.
Did Hillary take responsibility for the coverup and the lies?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

BLACKS ARE NOT RACISTS WHEN THEY SAY AHHHH BLACKS ARE THE MOST TALENTED WHILE BOUNCING A BALL OR SPRINTING, JUMPING WHEN LIBERAL BIGOTTED HOLLYWOOD SAYS WHITE MEN CANT JUMP WHY IS THAT NOT BIGOTTED WHEN THE MUSIC LIBERAL INDUSTRY PUT OUT 25 YEARS OF CALLING BLACK PEOPLE AROUND N***ER 24 / 7 I dont hear racism from sharpton when a GENERATION OF CHILDREN ARE TAUGHT TO USE THE WORD N***ER after civil rights BY THE DEMOCRAT LIBERAL ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY I LOVE TO WATCh THE SMILE ON THEIR FACES YEARS AFTER THEIR GRANDPARENTS FOUGHT TO UPLIFT THEIR FAMILIES THE SAME JIM CROW DEMOCRAT HOLLYWOOD GOT YOU TO CALL YOURSELVES N***ER AND YOU SMILE LIKE BUCWHEAT C**NING LIKE LITTLE WAYNE SCALAWAG lololololo
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.
It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.
I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?Seriously.

STFU filthy trannygash; dont post here....Seriously.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Democrats LOVE kissing other men; its in the genes....
Oh. I did not know that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?
Seriously.
If Republicans are stupid enough to take the abortion bait, then they deserve to lose.

Lower middle class women attending Bible Belt mega-churches may buy the anti-abortion under any circumstances line, but not better educated, more affluent, and non-brainwashed Republican women.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
curious.....
Even Fox & Friends Doesnít Buy The Latest Benghazi Conspiracy
http://www.nationalmemo.com/even-fox-friends-...
it's still a whole bunch of 'what if' declared in strident emphatic assertions that would lead the gullible to believe that there might be a grain of 'truth' in opinion stated as fact... so that it would justify the mystifying War on Obama so they can say it 'IT ISN'T ABOUT RACE!'.
Cool, but what about the lies?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
First win the election, and then cut off Planned Parenthood.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Italy and Israel supported the Iraq War. As did Spain, the UK, Australia, Denmark and the Netherlands among many others listed here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...
Do you have any proof to your claim? You rarely provide one.
Israel supported the invasion??? Really no sht Carol?

Surely you're not "that" stupid_______are you?

Why do you suppose other nations would support the US?

Check here___for "just being pals"

Check here___for "a juicy foreign aid deal"

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Democrats LOVE kissing other men; its in the genes....
Of Course , George W Bush was AWOL from his job more often than any other President. Upon hearing the news of the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, Bush W. turned a pasty white, scared shitless, and waited in a school classroom, used schoolchildren as shields, until his political handlers showed up to take him safely away. When the Katrina superstorm struck New Orleans, Bush W. was flying over the city, looking down with mouth agape , as he returned to Texas to finish his vacation after delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If that's what you see Obama as," the magic Negro," what does that make you? Negro was a term used by racist whites to describe blacks during slave times, but it must be magic or fate. The Negro is I'm charge, telling you what to do. In essence, you're in financial shackles & chains, & Obama is the one profiting from you & your kinds slave labors. When you look at it like that, "Magic Negro"don't sound so bad from an ignorant cracker!
Everyone is free to create their own reality. You can even claim that your reality is 'better' than mine.

But when the toilet seat falls on your head, you should stop and reassess your situation, Dood.

My reality is better than yours:)

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Q: What kind of president learns about an attack on any embassy anywhere in the world, goes to bed, wakes up the next morning, gives a two-minute statement and then flies off to do more fundraising?
A: A president who is totally disconnected.
Q: What are the motives behind a president who mentions "acts of terror" in the context of 9/11 in 2001 and continues to blame a video and a spontaneous mob in the days and weeks afterwards but acts totally innocent when confronted in a presidential debate?
A: A president who is concerned more about his reelection than the truth or four dead Americans.
(This was an easy test. Hope everyone passed.)
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.

My God Carol

Do you EVER tell the truth.

The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??

My od you people are stupid.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
Republicans are not waiting to screw America like the Boy Messiah does but they're waiting to fix it. Your eyes are crossed again.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

DOES MAGIC JOHNSON SHAQ AND THESE OTHER WEALTHY LIBERAL blacks do they pay their employees more than WALMART I wonder how much SHAQ pays HIS 5 guys BURGER worker maybe $25 an hour to flip burgers what kind of health benefits does he give them the FACT THAT HE IS A BLACK LIBERAL lololol they should be getting at least 50% above minimum wage YOU SHOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN WALMART AFTER ALL YOU CARE DONT YOU NOBODY ASK THOSE QUESTIONS BECAUSE BEING RACISTS IS A LOT EASIER AND HIDING BEHIND RICH AND POOR MASKS OUR BIGOTRY ALSO TO BE A BIGOT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH SUCCESS WHITE OR BLACK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 6 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 14 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info