Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,263)

Showing posts 825,241 - 825,260 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you have a picture of yourself wearing a hat with two beer holders on it, otis?
dont lie and make me find it.
You are confusing Eman with YourMomMan, libtard.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderation? LMAO!
"Four Coors Lights, so far__usually five or six by now but with company coming I've been cooking-grilling and so on." - realtime <weak one>
Why are liberals so stupid? LOL
i know arguing with an imbecile like you is useless, circular jerk off that you are, but im positive you have had more than six beers in one day. i can spot your drunk azz a mile away. you actually grow beer muscles on the internet.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
im glad everyone is getting along so well.
hee hee
What did your doctor say after you saw him today?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Scientist: Jamestown colonists turned to cannibalism for survival
"Archaeologists exploring tunnels under the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, a pyramid 30 miles from Mexico City, not only found three chambers (when they only expected one), but came across hundreds of mysterious metal spheres with unknown purpose."

They used a robotic, ground based "mother ship" to explore the chambers. Once inside, 2 aerial robot left the mother ship and videoed the chambers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you have a picture of yourself wearing a hat with two beer holders on it, otis?
dont lie and make me find it.
This stupid liberal doesn't know the difference between a beer hat and sun glasses. Wait...why am i surprised?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Republicans must have that bubble-wrap stuff for brains. "BRILLIANT!! GOP reveals unique solution to unemployment!" You can't make up enough stupid stuff to match a conservatives brain farts.:-D GOP Census Bill Would Eliminate America's Economic Indicators

WASHINGTON -- A group of Republicans are cooking up legislation that could give President Barack Obama an unintentional assist with disagreeable unemployment numbers -- by eliminating the key economic statistic altogether.

The bill, introduced last week by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.), would bar the U.S. Census Bureau from conducting nearly all surveys except for a decennial population count. Such a step that would end the government's ability to provide reliable estimates of the employment rate. Indeed, the government would not be able to produce any of the major economic indices that move markets every month, said multiple statistics experts, who were aghast at the proposal." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/01/1206...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

"Saudi Arabia warned USA IN WRITING about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012, and rejected his application for an entry visa to visit Mecca in 2011"

Epic failure, libturds!

How can folks on welfare afford so many trip abroad?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
President Obama is awesome! I appreciate the way he looks before he leaps, especially with regard to starting another war.
If John McCain had been elected...we would be in at least three new wars by now!
in the case of siria I think obama weakness and empty threats are a good thing, let the towel heads gas each other out of exsitence. Less we'll have to deal with later.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid liberal doesn't know the difference between a beer hat and sun glasses. Wait...why am i surprised?
glasses that held two beers?
just as gay.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Pudgy litle dem boy with pudgy little hands;
Gneading, squeezing, stroking his glans;
Pudgy little dem boy with rolls & folds of flesh;
Every ready orifice, pink & dewey fresh
this isnt a dating site, ma'am.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowbelly, do you remember the first time a man beat you down and put the shoes to you? I bet it was in your first year in the cub scouts....
dont stick up for ema'am. makes me think you're as kkkweer as he is.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Okay, some of you on the left brace yourself.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/30...
As the Obama administration girds for “glitches and bumps” along the path to full implementation of the health-care law, a new poll indicates many Americans are still unclear about the details of the new law and, IN SOME CASES, UNAWARE IT'S ACTUALLY LAW OF THE LAND.
A WHOPPING 42% OF AMERICANS DO NOT KNOW THAT THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT IS, IN FACT, LAW.
Included in that 42%, 12% believe it has been repealed by Congress, 7% think the U.S. Supreme Court overturned it and 23% percent are unsure of its status.
This according to a Kaiser Family Foundation health tracking poll.
----
What could possibly go wrong?????
And the Jerk-In-Chief just recently spent something like $10 Million to hire a Madison Ave. Ad firm to sell his bag of sh it to the American people who think that Obamacare is a train wreck waiting to happen.

When a President has to hire Ad firms to sell something to the public, that's a first bad sign.

The second bad sign is when he says he thinks America has more than 58 States and the Benghazi disaster was the result of an Anti-Muslim(anti-Obama) video.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Republicans must have that bubble-wrap stuff for brains. "BRILLIANT!! GOP reveals unique solution to unemployment!" You can't make up enough stupid stuff to match a conservatives brain farts.:-D GOP Census Bill Would Eliminate America's Economic Indicators
WASHINGTON -- A group of Republicans are cooking up legislation that could give President Barack Obama an unintentional assist with disagreeable unemployment numbers -- by eliminating the key economic statistic altogether.
The bill, introduced last week by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.), would bar the U.S. Census Bureau from conducting nearly all surveys except for a decennial population count. Such a step that would end the government's ability to provide reliable estimates of the employment rate. Indeed, the government would not be able to produce any of the major economic indices that move markets every month, said multiple statistics experts, who were aghast at the proposal." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/01/1206...
Care to explain how that would effect how the givernment calculates unemployment?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
The topic monitors are getting a little antsy. They said my last post contained profanity. azz is profanity?
Peace
'Nuts' is more like it. A few days back, I posted 2 sentences on another thread using words that were nothing at all controversial. It was about as straight-laced as "My, what wonderful weather we're having today" and my post kept getting knocked down with Red-Letter Warnings.

I finally left. Bizarre.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
"Will George W. Bush set foot in Europe again in his lifetime?
A planned trip by Bush to speak at the Switzerland-based United Israel Appeal later this week has been canceled after several human rights groups called for Swiss authorities to arrest Bush and investigate him for authorizing torture. Bush has traveled widely since leaving office, but not to Europe, where there is a strong tradition of international prosecutions." http://www.salon.com/2011/02/07/bush_amnesty_...
Will frontporchreactionary ever set foot on Earth again in his lifetime?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Scientist: Jamestown colonists turned to cannibalism for survival
We could never do that with eating Liberals. You are what you eat and no one wants to become an azzhole.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A Presidential budget only serves as a guideline. It is not typically voted on.
Dave… Since when?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice of you to demean one of our veterans. As much as I disagreed with Ghost I never demeaned his service, in fact thanked him for it many times. Stupid ass boozer.
I wasn't going to actually publish my next post, but you deserve it.
I demeaned two veterans, Eed and Shrub and the jury is out on "our."

You demeaned Ghost and plenty of other vets including myself, perhaps your memory sucks__mine is razor sharp. As a plus I only post under one persona which makes it a helluva lot easier to remember where I've gone and what I've said.

The posts on this thread haven't gone away__you can go back and see who said what.

As a refresher__I would never demean the service of a veteran of war.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, I meant to tell you that Sunday night at the beach I had two Newcastle Founders Ales which are 4.6% alcohol. Good stuff if you're only having one or two.
I'm guessing that you don't imbibe and also that you have a story about why that is. E-mail your story to Cindy McCain K?
Those types are usually former alcoholics. Nothing worse than a dry drunk; kinda like Bush.
D'ya think Boehner will start smoking ganja now with his new son in law? they're getting married here in Delray on Mothers Day. Ya mon.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

WSJ - Obama Sees 'Bumps' for Health Law.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

I wouldn't call a Cliff-Dive a 'Bump', Mr. Azzhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 825,241 - 825,260 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE