Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,201 - 825,220 of 1,079,165 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
In other news Chris Chritie has undergone lap band surgery.
And while he denies that he's slimming down for a run for POTUS he has quietly raised $6.2 million in campaign funds.
GOOOOO Christie 2016!!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

HARLEM USA AND ATLANTA USA HAS THE MOST BLACK GAY MALES IN AMERICA lolol YOU GOIS SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES you have DONE SO MUCH FOR BLACK PEOPLE THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA AND OF COURSE THE HERO OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY JASON COLLINS YEA WOO HOOO AND THANKS FOR HAVING MY YOUNG CHILDREN IN SCHOOL KISSING EACH OTHER TO STOP BULLYING YEA FOR BLACK AMERICA lololololo its FUNNY FIRST GAY/BLACK PRESIDENT HAS NO REAL AGENDA FOR BLACKS lolololol but they are CONTROLLED MIND BODY AND SOUL BY THE DEMOCRATS THEY REALLY HAVE NO VOICE SINCE OBAMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
All you nitwits have is ignorance.

Obama will emerge victorious, as the facts have already shown.

Bush couldn't save four American contractors from being hanged from a bridge in Iraq, even with thousenad of American troops all over Iraq.

Yet you expect Obama to save the CIA from a badly planned caper.

Like I said, if it weren't for stupidity, you'd be a mute.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Osama Bin Laden in the USA... by Bill Clinton you idiot...
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts WWWIII with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's blow job diversion attacking Iraq, obama's apology tour speaking to the Muslim world....
I'm truly sorry! You're truly retarded! Did I not just show you they're 2 separate incidences ,you idiot? No matter how many times you post it, it will not give credibility for Bush invasion of Iraq. In fact, it speaks to the opposite but, you're to stupid to realize you're proving my point! Now go wash then overalls Uncle Jesse, you're stinking up the thread!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't___Saddam had no nuclear capabilities none-nada-zip other nations knew that and with the planets best satellite technology bet that we did two. Bush sold nukes Carol__Nigerian yellowcake, aluminum tubes.
It was a ruse Carol__BushCo wanted war with Iraq
How many scuds did we find Carol?
LMAO Saddam's air force never got in the air did it?
Most of our casualties were caused by IED's (boobytraps).
Paper Tiger__and you actually believe that the worlds #1 superpower didn't know that???
Iraq had a long history of using Scud missiles.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I give a shit what Obama said. He talks outta both sides of his mouth just like you, stupid! You read links to enhance your 1 sided theory. I read actions of both sides & come to my own conclusion. That would be the definition of a philosopher in do many words! You just best described yourself in your post. Ironic ain't it?
As usual YEA RIGHT MF FOH DUNCE CLOWN lolololo WIPE OBAMAS JIZZ OFF YOUR MOUTH CORNER FOH THE ONLY SIDE YOU HAVE IS BEHIND YOU WHERE YOUR AGENDA is
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't___Saddam had no nuclear capabilities none-nada-zip other nations knew that and with the planets best satellite technology bet that we did two. Bush sold nukes Carol__Nigerian yellowcake, aluminum tubes.
It was a ruse Carol__BushCo wanted war with Iraq
How many scuds did we find Carol?
LMAO Saddam's air force never got in the air did it?
Most of our casualties were caused by IED's (boobytraps).
Paper Tiger__and you actually believe that the worlds #1 superpower didn't know that???
Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton) you idiot...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Clinton Starts war with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11... you stupid drooling old fool...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving you wrong puts me on the side of al queda? Lmao! How desperate can you get, nuc?
You proved nothing.

The UN did not retract the claims that the Rebels used sarin, Nancy.

It was in your own link. They're not sure, it's that simple.

Which is exactly what Obama has said.

So where was proof that I was wrong??

You lied when you said the UN denied it. They did not deny it, based on your own link.

Where is your proof that Assad used sarin??

Nice try, Nancy. Shouldn't you be reporting someone??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> For one, Bush was more than well informed of the plot of 9/11 by the Clinton administration. So much so, they even went into detail about hijacking air planes & who was behind the attack. He ignored all warnings!
The CIA & FBI both told him of the activities of the eventual terrorist, all of them. He ordered them to terminate their investigation. He was involved in numerous joint ventures as partners with (Osama Bin Laden) an international terrorist. At the least he should charged, trialled, and hang for an accomplice & aiding & abetting an international fugitive.
Clinton knew of the plot, & passed that info on to his predecessor. What more could he had did? The kamikaze/suicide hijackers wasn't even on American soil when Clinton was president. What would you rather he did? Invade a sovereign nation under the pretense of a plot to hijack airplanes & use them as missles? Well he would've been invading numerous sovereign nations because there were multinational terrorist involved.
Stop trying to put Clinton in Bush's category. Clinton did his job, Bush didn't!
Clinton was an utter and total failure. The statement refers to Clinton's unwillingness to remedy the problem of international terrorism. Much has been said and written about Clinton, but facts are facts, and the facts show that Clinton did not protect America from terrorism, in particular Osama bin Laden. The only job Clinton did was sell out the American people. Maybe Monica was a job, but that's seems implausible to me.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my heavens. So you're saying you actually bought the whole video and spontaneous mob coverup? Seriously?
You actually believe no one gave the order to remove security long before the attack knowing tensions were building? And that this administration would simply allow Americans to be killed because of a CIA covert operation nearby?
You grossly underestimate your ability to be fooled.
libs for the most part are just incapable of self thought and only repeat what they have been told to believe by their masters. If obama told them dogshit taste good they would line up with spoons in hand.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know about your mother's stillborn sockpuppets.
Did your mother have any children who lived??
When posting on Topix deviant, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this." you deranged idiot...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I give a shit what Obama said. He talks outta both sides of his mouth just like you, stupid! You read links to enhance your 1 sided theory. I read actions of both sides & come to my own conclusion. That would be the definition of a philosopher in do many words! You just best described yourself in your post. Ironic ain't it?
lololololooooloolaaaaahahahaha haahahahahahahahahlolololooool olololololahahahahaah CLOWN THE SIDE YOU HAVE IS OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS SEAMEN IN YOUR MOUTH CORNERS lolol

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern, neither will the democrats that lied for him. They should be running to catch their own asses after they are handed to them.

Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain you nitwit: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..
you also forgot on the right there's nothing right, do you suffer from DEMENTIA?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm truly sorry! You're truly retarded! Did I not just show you they're 2 separate incidences ,you idiot? No matter how many times you post it, it will not give credibility for Bush invasion of Iraq. In fact, it speaks to the opposite but, you're to stupid to realize you're proving my point! Now go wash then overalls Uncle Jesse, you're stinking up the thread!
Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid, you being a deranged moron and remaining on a big & more government urban preserve with your hand-out is optional NJ raider?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The DOWNLOW BROTHERS HAVE A PRESIDENT WE NEED A STRIAGHT BLACK PRESIDENT to really see some change no MADEA PRESIDENT
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All you nitwits have is ignorance.
Obama will emerge victorious, as the facts have already shown.
Bush couldn't save four American contractors from being hanged from a bridge in Iraq, even with thousenad of American troops all over Iraq.
Yet you expect Obama to save the CIA from a badly planned caper.
Like I said, if it weren't for stupidity, you'd be a mute.
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "the Messiah." Your obsession with bullshit is amusing nutsack. Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> you also forgot on the right there's nothing right, do you suffer from DEMENTIA?
Myths, lies and stupidity.. that's liberal...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my heavens. So you're saying you actually bought the whole video and spontaneous mob coverup? Seriously?
You actually believe no one gave the order to remove security long before the attack knowing tensions were building? And that this administration would simply allow Americans to be killed because of a CIA covert operation nearby?
You grossly underestimate your ability to be fooled.
WTF are you talking about__you sound like db writer suddenly.

There was a video and it did cause unrest in that part of the World we saw the unrest in Egypt which is only a short drive from Benghazi.

One more time Carol the main US embassy in Libya is in Tripoli which is +/-400 miles from Benghazi. Do you think we have two embassies everywhere? Why would we have two embassies in a nation of only 6 1/2 million people?

Who gave Rice the talking points???

The only mistake I see was her appearance on the Sunday talk shows.

Covert ops does not mean appearing on political talk shows.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Lefties love violence against the unborn and love terrorists like the one in Boston, who they couldn't wait to protect and mirandacize.

'There’s a stomach-turning segment of the American population that sees surviving Boston bomber suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as a romantic maverick.

The New York Times mused about the accused jihadist’s “Holden Caulfield-like adolescent alienation.” Pop singer Amanda Palmer wrote a fan girl “Poem for Dzhokhar.” An adoring “Free Jahar” movement thrives on social media.

Fringe, you say? Think again. The fetish for cop-killing fugitives and cop-hating radicals is a mainstay of Hollywood, academia, the liberal media and Democratic Party circles.

It has persisted for decades. It reared its head on May Day with rock-hurling anarchists in Seattle and D.C. shouting “F**k the pigs” and kicking cops.

And consider the exaltation of the woman just named to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist list, Joanne Chesimard.

On Thursday, the feds announced that they are doubling their reward for the capture of Chesimard (a.k.a.“Assata Shakur”). The former Black Panther and Black Liberation Army agitator has been a fugitive from justice for nearly 40 years and openly thumbs her nose at her victim’s family while living in Cuba as a political asylee. Congressional Black Caucus members have stubbornly protested extradition efforts, invoking the poisonous race card and deifying Chesimard as a “political prisoner.” Columbia University professor Marc Lamont Hill glorifies her as a “freedom fighter.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 min boundary painter 293
Amy 7-24 11 min boundary painter 11
America's Doomsday preppers 34 min Tremendous waste 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min SpaceBlues 45,773
America’s Opportunity City 55 min City Journal 1
Topix is the governments lapdog 59 min Lapdog 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••