Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898480 May 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
the daily unconstitutional right wing news....
Louisiana Supreme Court Rules Jindal’s School Voucher Program Unconstitutional
In a 6-1 vote, the court ruled that Louisiana's constitution forbids using money earmarked for public schools to pay for private school tuition.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/l...
stay tuned.
Super.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#898481 May 7, 2013
A Syrian War Would Be an Inexplicable Blunder

The Iraq war was unnecessary and illegal, and a Syrian war would likewise one that the U.S. is choosing to fight in clear violation of international law. Unlike Iraq, there would be no fig leaf of a Security Council resolution that hawks could hide behind to defend the war, and there would likely be even less multilateral support for a Syrian war than there was for the invasion of Iraq. As absurd as it was, the so-called “coalition of the willing” included dozens of countries that were at least willing to offer token assistance. The U.S. will be lucky if it can get more than a half-dozen collaborators in launching a new war in Syria. The Iraq war was a horrible blunder that grew out of more than a decade of bad Iraq policy. That doesn’t excuse the blunder, but it helps to explain how it could have happened. If the U.S. yields to the impulse to “do something” in Syria in spite of the experience of the last decade, it will be an equally serious blunder, but it will also be an inexplicable one.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898482 May 7, 2013
donk wrote:
republicans are to blame for it all
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats bombing and killing movie goers, and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, obama may get impeached over Benghazi, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898483 May 7, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>maybe he got in the head during one of your all too typical lefty violent protests. thousands and thousands go to peaceful and orderly NRA conventions AND Tea Party protests, no one gets hurt let alone shot and the places are left clean, unlike EVERY lefty OWS protest and baby mama shower. the difference is the media coverage--the MSM is forever anxious as Pelosi to call the right's protests "angry" or "violent" or like "Nazi's" while the violence last week by lefties in Seattle was actually called "noisey but peaceful" as the thugs hurled bricks at the police.
“Imaginary Violence from the Right vs. Actual Violence from the Left” is not an accident.
Violence is an essential part of the left’s approach. The 19th century political philosopher Frederic Bastiat pointed out the fact (that Ayn Rand later popularized) that REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF AN UNJUSTIFIED USE OF FORCE AGAINST THE PROPERTY OF INDIVIDUALS. The fact that it’s a collective use of force in no way legitimizes it. Nor does the sanction of raw democracy which, as the old joke goes, is just two wolves and a lamb voting on what’s for supper.
In Bastiat’s words:
As the force of an individual cannot lawfully touch the person, the liberty, or the property of another individual — for the same reason, the common force cannot lawfully be used to destroy the person, the liberty, or the property of individuals or of classes.
Leftism requires this illegitimate use of force — this use of violence — because free individuals simply will not do what leftists, in their wisdom, have decided is right and good.
The left has never bought into the central revelation of the Enlightenment: things are made to work perfectly fine without much control from above. This Enlightenment insight was inspired by the earlier work of Isaac Newton who discovered that God didn’t have to move the stars around in the sky or cause the apple to fall to earth. The Big Dude had cleverly put machinery in place that worked pretty much on its own.
The economist Adam Smith translated this insight into economics when he pointed out that individuals working in their own interest frequently promote the interest of everyone as if by an invisible hand.
The founders translated the idea into politics by creating a system in which individuals could act without too much government interference. These geniuses didn’t trust in individual goodness, not at all. They trusted in the handiwork of the Creator — that is, they trusted the overall human system was built to work without kings and aristocrats — or a democratic mob — forcing people to do what they wanted.
Jean Jacques Rousseau, the founding saint of modern leftism, rejected that Enlightenment wisdom. He hated the modern world and thought humanity had been better off in a state of noble savagery.
In that state, Rousseau believed, men were truly free because their laws naturally followed the general will. If people in the corrupt modern age violated the general will, they had to be “forced to be free.”
The logic of Rousseau led to the guillotine. You can’t say:“Well, it’s no fair blaming the pundit Rousseau for the violence of the madman Robespierre.” The guillotine was inherent in Rousseau’s thought. And it’s Rousseau’s thought — his idea that individuals should be forced to follow the “general will”— that informs all leftist thinking — including, by the way, Obama’s second inaugural address.
Leftism is violence. It always was.
Oh great, Janes got diarrhea again. No one reads this slop, go away. If we want to read the NYPost, we can do it ourselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
donk

New York, NY

#898484 May 7, 2013
spam
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898485 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Why lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#898486 May 7, 2013
Alert: NY Assembly Voting to Give Vaccines to Minors Without Parental Permission

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/alert-ny-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898487 May 7, 2013
donk wrote:
spam
You know so much about sonicfiller...and even less about obama.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898489 May 7, 2013
ACCORDING TO SOME BLACKS RACISM BLOCKS THEM FROM SUCCESS well not everyone can be successful obama is making boatloads of money WITH ALL THE RACISM lolololo he just can't do nothing for you lolololBLACKe WHEN WILL AFRICAN AMERICAN GET TIRED OF BEING CALLED THE SETUP NAME AND WANT SOMETHING NEW "I AINT NO AFRICAN MY GRADPAPI CAME FROM ALABAMA AND BEFORE HIM MISSISSIPPI AINT NEAR ONE US FROM AFRICA"lolololo we want name change AGAIN no MORE BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL LIBS WANTED TO PREPARE YOU FOR MISTER PHONY lolololol YOU BECAME AFRICAN AMERICANS lololol it doesn't rhyme with nothing AT LEAST BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL HAD A CATCH HAD EVERYONE SAYING BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL NOT WE CALLING UGLY PEOPLE BEAUTIFUL wow
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#898490 May 7, 2013
donk wrote:
republicans are to blame for it all
AGREED.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898491 May 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOOOO Christie 2016!!!
He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.

What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.

I can't imagine Christie and Paul__I can imagine Christie decking Paul.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898492 May 7, 2013
WELL OBAMA DID SAY EVERTHING STARTS AFTER HE GETS BACK IN OFFICE AND THE war is starting man of peace
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898494 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.
THIS WOULD BE BUSH 5 nothing has changed with the plan just the voter thinks they count and they are changing something lolololol the same wars the same news
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898495 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex. I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.
Next time you think of screwing your pet moron, don't forget to count yourself in Realtime...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898496 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> AGREED.
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by sonicfiller and other deranged liberals.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#898497 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Drunken boca lily...Bwhahahahahahahaha...dr unk and stupid describes you, along with your other filthy-mouthed trash talk. Have another drink, you vile beast hypocrite!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898498 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
I agree, all that skin will probably have to be surgically removed. Paul is a whining fool.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898499 May 7, 2013
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898500 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll never get nominated, abdul. He's a proven RINO, and repubs learned their lesson with McCain & Romney.
BTW, that fatfk couldnt lift his arm w/o having a coronary, so Rand is safe...
Christie may be a moderate on social issues, but is reliably conservative on fiscal issues.

Republicans need to steer clear of losing issues like abortion, birth control, religion, etc.

If only Christie hadn't kissed Obama.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898501 May 7, 2013
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min TRD 68,561
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,598
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min edogxxx 98,346
Amy 10-1 34 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Eric 69,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,008
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr D-U-H 50,041

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]