Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#898558 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.
It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.
I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?Seriously.

STFU filthy trannygash; dont post here....Seriously.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898559 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats LOVE kissing other men; its in the genes....
Oh. I did not know that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898560 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats didn't place abortion front and center every election cycle just so that Republicans are given no other choice but to respond...and if Democrats didn't insist on all taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood, then it wouldn't become an issue.
It's a tactic used by liberals. The last time, they morphed it into some sort of war against women all because of birth contol.
I mean, really. Someone from another planet would think we've lost our friggin' minds on this part of the globe. They'd probably want to exterminate us just to put us out of our misery.
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?
Seriously.
If Republicans are stupid enough to take the abortion bait, then they deserve to lose.

Lower middle class women attending Bible Belt mega-churches may buy the anti-abortion under any circumstances line, but not better educated, more affluent, and non-brainwashed Republican women.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898561 May 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
curious.....
Even Fox & Friends Doesnít Buy The Latest Benghazi Conspiracy
http://www.nationalmemo.com/even-fox-friends-...
it's still a whole bunch of 'what if' declared in strident emphatic assertions that would lead the gullible to believe that there might be a grain of 'truth' in opinion stated as fact... so that it would justify the mystifying War on Obama so they can say it 'IT ISN'T ABOUT RACE!'.
Cool, but what about the lies?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898562 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
First win the election, and then cut off Planned Parenthood.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898563 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Italy and Israel supported the Iraq War. As did Spain, the UK, Australia, Denmark and the Netherlands among many others listed here.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...
Do you have any proof to your claim? You rarely provide one.
Israel supported the invasion??? Really no sht Carol?

Surely you're not "that" stupid_______are you?

Why do you suppose other nations would support the US?

Check here___for "just being pals"

Check here___for "a juicy foreign aid deal"

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898564 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats LOVE kissing other men; its in the genes....
Of Course , George W Bush was AWOL from his job more often than any other President. Upon hearing the news of the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, Bush W. turned a pasty white, scared shitless, and waited in a school classroom, used schoolchildren as shields, until his political handlers showed up to take him safely away. When the Katrina superstorm struck New Orleans, Bush W. was flying over the city, looking down with mouth agape , as he returned to Texas to finish his vacation after delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#898565 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If that's what you see Obama as," the magic Negro," what does that make you? Negro was a term used by racist whites to describe blacks during slave times, but it must be magic or fate. The Negro is I'm charge, telling you what to do. In essence, you're in financial shackles & chains, & Obama is the one profiting from you & your kinds slave labors. When you look at it like that, "Magic Negro"don't sound so bad from an ignorant cracker!
Everyone is free to create their own reality. You can even claim that your reality is 'better' than mine.

But when the toilet seat falls on your head, you should stop and reassess your situation, Dood.

My reality is better than yours:)

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#898566 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Q: What kind of president learns about an attack on any embassy anywhere in the world, goes to bed, wakes up the next morning, gives a two-minute statement and then flies off to do more fundraising?
A: A president who is totally disconnected.
Q: What are the motives behind a president who mentions "acts of terror" in the context of 9/11 in 2001 and continues to blame a video and a spontaneous mob in the days and weeks afterwards but acts totally innocent when confronted in a presidential debate?
A: A president who is concerned more about his reelection than the truth or four dead Americans.
(This was an easy test. Hope everyone passed.)
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.

My God Carol

Do you EVER tell the truth.

The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??

My od you people are stupid.

Lapeer, MI

#898567 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
Republicans are not waiting to screw America like the Boy Messiah does but they're waiting to fix it. Your eyes are crossed again.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898568 May 7, 2013
DOES MAGIC JOHNSON SHAQ AND THESE OTHER WEALTHY LIBERAL blacks do they pay their employees more than WALMART I wonder how much SHAQ pays HIS 5 guys BURGER worker maybe $25 an hour to flip burgers what kind of health benefits does he give them the FACT THAT HE IS A BLACK LIBERAL lololol they should be getting at least 50% above minimum wage YOU SHOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN WALMART AFTER ALL YOU CARE DONT YOU NOBODY ASK THOSE QUESTIONS BECAUSE BEING RACISTS IS A LOT EASIER AND HIDING BEHIND RICH AND POOR MASKS OUR BIGOTRY ALSO TO BE A BIGOT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH SUCCESS WHITE OR BLACK
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#898569 May 7, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris, the big fat liar, can't even spell omitted...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
Umm, idiot. You are the only one here that cares about spelling.

You really are one strange agent. What a pathetic petty little world you live in.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#898570 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy is the one who keeps making empty threats about intervening in Syria.

Nice slur.

Waiting for proof is being prudent.

Orlando, FL

#898571 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept bin Laden's head on a plate when offered to him.
Thank you. Some on the left need the obvious spelled out to them.

But didn't Clinton also set up the wall of "miscommunication" between the CIA and FBI? And wasn't that cited as a major breakdown in the 9/11 Commission Report as to why 9/1l happened?

Pretty sure it was.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898572 May 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Of Course , George W Bush was AWOL from his job more often than any other President. Upon hearing the news of the 9/11 attacks on the WTC buildings, Bush W. turned a pasty white, scared shitless, and waited in a school classroom, used schoolchildren as shields, until his political handlers showed up to take him safely away. When the Katrina superstorm struck New Orleans, Bush W. was flying over the city, looking down with mouth agape , as he returned to Texas to finish his vacation after delivering a birthday cake to John McCain.
OBAMA IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BUSH HE SLEEPS MORE THAN A NEW BORN they had to wake him for BIN LADEN RAID did you see him trying to KEEP HIS DREAMY EYES CLEAR WHAT DECESION DID HE REALLY MAKE ON THAt DAY lolololo HIS BACKERS SET UP HIS ALLYHOOP FOR HIS SECOND TERM HE DIDNT KNOW NUTTHING WAKIE WAKIE BARRY WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU lololOBAMA/BUSH one BLACK ONE WHITE BOTH NOT RIGHT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#898573 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'd hate to be picking on a retarded woman but, are you retarded or something. The whole reason the system is a 2 party system & 2/3 majority is, which ever party wins the presidency & can manage to win either the house, or the , has the right to expose America to their ideology. After all, that's what they were hired to do. No matter the party affiliation, govt officials only reach across the isle, to assure the passage of their policies. Stop trying to make the republicans out to be Angels, & the democrats Demons. Obama was elected & reelected, so America must want to see his vision of America. Republicans have to wait their turns!
Also, it is childish of you to keep making stupid remarks about how the will of the majority equates with what is right, proper and good. Human history is littered with majority decisions that were horrific and stupid. When Joan of Arc and Giordano Bruno were burned at the stake, you were in the audience expressing your belief in the necessary and proper implementation of majority rule.

You are nothing more than a heifer in a stampede and proud of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898574 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Read it again, lush.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#898575 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was in a meeting with military heads less than two hours after the attack you lying POS.
My God Carol
The initial attack was 9:42 Benghazi time or 3:42 PM DC time. Are you suggesting now that Obama goes to bed in the afteroon??
The only communication documented was the attack being reported to Obama when he was first notified.

Apparently, he went to bed. Had a big fundraiser the next day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898576 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God Carol
you people are stupid?? Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administrationís explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..

The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898577 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A war on women because of free birth control? Just how stupid are we?
Seriously.
I think that you got this backwards. Akin and Paul Ryan , both Republican, were the ones who co-sponsored an anti-abortion bill restricting a woman's right to freely ask for medical advice from her own doctor . If republican -controlled state legislatures would stop trying to pass laws that women must get a vaginal probe(a piece of metal stuck up her ass) Before she can talk to her doctor about women health procedures (like abortion) then just maybe women wouldn't feel like they were being physically attacked by Republican anti-freechoicers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Brian_G 49,182
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago