Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
825,061 - 825,080 of 1,083,014 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Maddeline Albright and other high ranking Democrats of the day if WMD was found in Iraq? Even they admit they were.
Yes the smoking gun failed to materialise but ridding the world of an evil dictator was no bad thing. Unfortunately the aftermath was handled in a deplorable manner but not just by The United States. Besides take a look at Syria today. Where do you think they got their stockpile of WMD from?
Nothing Bush did was impeachable, he never lied directly to The American people and the wider world. He went on intelligence from many world agencies. This current Government has decided to censor it's own agencies for what? To win an election. Spot the difference?
It's diabolical no matter which party you support.
If there were WMDs, why doesn't your party even acknowledge it? You say Bush never lied to the American directly , or nothing he did was impeachable. Let's see!

He was business partners with an international terrorist!
He used 9/11 as a ploy to invade a sovereign nationthat #1 had nothing to do with 9/11, but he lied & said they did,#2 basically allowed Bin Laden to escape, by diverting Americas muscle into Iraq.#3 lied about a WMDs as reason for the Iraqi invasion,#4 he ignored all the warnings of possible terror attacks left to him by the Clinton administration,#5 when told about the terrorist activities by the eventual terrorist, he told both the FBI & CIA to stop their investigation.

Basically he allowed 9/11 to happen despite being well informed, lied to the American people about WMDs when through numerous UN inspections proved otherwise, & used 9/11 as a revenge tactic to avenge his father. My sound like a conspiracy but, the evidence is all there. All you have to do is look it up. If that don't change your mind, you must not have one!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Tom Ricks: Military Official Slams Fox’s ‘Anonymous’ Benghazi Source as Being a ‘Clown’(VIDEO)

An anonymous source has been driving much of the Fox News narrative on Benghazi, contradicting the accounts of both the Obama Administration and independent findings about the attack. Recently, two experts in the online magazine Foreign Policy have slammed the Fox source as being unreliable.

The Fox show Special Report has run numerous stories highlighting the anonymous source who claims to have firsthand knowledge of the attacks, with one segment quoting the source as saying that the Obama administration had the ability to send aid to the victims, but chose to hold them back — which was refuted not only by the State Department, but by the independent Accountability Review Board.

Posting in Foreign Policy magazine, national security journalist Tom Ricks pointed to experts who strongly questioned Fox’s Benghazi source, and quoted Retired Special Forces Col. David Maxwell as saying,“Whistle-blower my a**. If this guy is a real special operator (and I have my doubts), I wonder if he realizes what an embarrassment he is to the community. What he offers is pure speculation and not based on any real facts as I have heard and appears to be coming from his fourth point of contact. He comes across as just another conspiracy theorist who is taking Fox News for a ride.”

In a separate piece in Foreign Policy, U.S. Marine Corps officer and special operations team leader Billy Birdzell refers to Fox’s anonymous source as “a clown” and slammed the media for “not using Google” before featuring him. Birdzell went on to explained how forces in the area could not have reached the victims of the attack in time to save them.

http://deadstate.org/tom-ricks-military-offic...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are prisoners of war. They don't need to be charged with anything.
You're wrong on this. They can't be kept indefinitely.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

GREAT FALLS, Mont.-- A jury has found a Virginia man guilty of trying to kill seven Montana law enforcement officers by throwing pipe bombs at their vehicles during a chase in north-central Montana.

Laurence Alan Stewart II was convicted Monday in Great Falls of seven counts of attempted deliberate homicide for his actions during a 45-minute chase Nov. 1, The Great Falls Tribune reported.( http://gftrib.com/ZBO991 ).

Cascade County Attorney John Parker said his office would seek a sentence of life in prison without parole.

"I'm deeply grateful for the jury's hard work and for seeing this incident for what it was," Parker said. "It was a direct threat on the lives of seven sworn peace officers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/mont...

Is this guy a terrorist?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The effort though, represents a marriage of another kind.

The Chicago-based African American Clergy Coalition joined forces with the National Organization for Marriage, pooling resources as the groups aim to kill same-sex marriage legislation that has already advanced from the Illinois state Senate.

“I like the relationship between us and NOM because we’ve been able to educate NOM as to the core beliefs of African Americans,” said Bishop Lance Davis, senior pastor of the New Zion Christian Fellowship Church of Dolton.“The relationship actually stems around the fact that I believe that most of your family-oriented organizations thought, erroneously, the majority of the African American community is behind a liberal agenda, period. They found out the African American church is very conservative.”

The National Organization for Marriage — known as NOM — has warned it would target Illinois Republicans who vote in favor of the measure, vowing to spend as much as $250,000 on an anti-gay marriage campaign. A representative for the organization did not return a call for comment Monday. But in January the group issued this political threat:WELL MAYBE OBAMAS AGENDA IS NOT ALL BLACK AMERICANS AGENDA
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Diplomat: Military Told Benghazi Rescue Team To Stand Down

Gregory Hicks, the deputy of former U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, claims that a team preparing to relieve the Benghazi, Libya diplomatic mission was told to stand down by the military, according to testimony obtained by CBS News on Monday:

According to excerpts released Monday, Hicks told investigators that SOCAFRICA commander Lt. Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi prior to an attack on a second U.S. compound "when [Col. Gibson] got a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said,'you can't go now, you don't have the authority to go now.' And so they missed the flight ... They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it."

Update: As CNN notes, "the C-130 left between 6 and 6:30 a.m., so the four Special Forces troops would not have arrived in time to fend off the 5:15 a.m. attack on the CIA annex in Benghazi."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

US home prices up 10.5% during past year.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

In other news Chris Chritie has undergone lap band surgery.

And while he denies that he's slimming down for a run for POTUS he has quietly raised $6.2 million in campaign funds.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

FBI arrests Minnesota ‘militia type’ for plotting ‘localized terror attack’

Buford “Bucky” Rogers, 24, was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. An Associated Press report said that he had previously been convicted for felony burglary in 2011 and a misdemeanor charge of dangerous handling of a weapon in 2009.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/06/fbi-arr...

(Minnehaha County Sherrifs office!!! can't make this shyt up)

Terrorist? Send him to Gitmo?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If there were WMDs, why doesn't your party even acknowledge it? You say Bush never lied to the American directly , or nothing he did was impeachable. Let's see!
He used 9/11 as a ploy to invade a sovereign nationthat #1 had nothing to do with 9/11, but he lied & said they did,#2 basically allowed Bin Laden to escape, by diverting Americas muscle into Iraq.#3 lied about a WMDs as reason for the Iraqi invasion,#4 he ignored all the warnings of possible terror attacks left to him by the Clinton administration,#5 when told about the terrorist activities by the eventual terrorist, he told both the FBI & CIA to stop their investigation.
Basically he allowed 9/11 to happen despite being well informed, lied to the American people about WMDs when through numerous UN inspections proved otherwise, & used 9/11 as a revenge tactic to avenge his father. My sound like a conspiracy but, the evidence is all there. All you have to do is look it up. If that don't change your mind, you must not have one!
When Clinton Lied... America Died... President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

Clinton Starts war with Iraq because of Nuclear weapons you idiot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I grouped a segment of Christians that are overly aggressive in pushing their religion.
This is not bigotry.
This is " I don't like people that try to shove their religious beliefs down my throat.
I don't like Muslims who use violence in the name of their religion.
I don't like "Tea Party" Republicans.
I don't like people that abuse animals.
Note that I describe actions, not attributes such as race, creed, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, etc.
ACTIONS
During the 2012 Presidential race, Romney's religion was a factor. Some members of the religious right stayed home. My saying that does not make me a bigot.
Now, I can understand your desire to pin that label on me because I have pointed out your use of racial slurs over & over. So why does a racist POS like you care? To you, being a racist f*ck is fine but OMG don't talk about a certain group of Christians? Really?
Still trying to justify your bigotry, I see. No one is buying it.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

An experienced Intel analyst right off the bat is going to be hypersensitive about what is not being talked about and/or covered by media and investigators on the first day or two. That is where you start sniffing like a bird dog.But this has happened so many times I think now that all live events that are going to have a Homeland Security drill should be canceled, or all those attending be made to sign a release waiver that they understand they might be blown up. After the first day media reports of the drill disappeared. Poof… and they were gone.

With that also went anomaly number two, the Craft security contractors who were so prominently visible at the finish line area with their silly hats and uniforms. The backpack fragment of the first bomb matched exactly one that was clearly photographed on an Israeli looking Craft contractor.

But… corporate media never mentioned a word about them, something that was an obvious and normal area of inquiry to even a rookie detective
That is a sign that the media was ‘waived off’ of the bombing drill and Craft presence on day one… a bad sign, but also a good one in that someone very high up wanted that shut down… and it was.

But there was more to it than was discussed on the Internet.

Security at these premiere events always goes to the top companies who have been around a long time with tons of experience.

The Olympics is a perfect example. It is the twelve days of Christmas for all the top security companies once every four years where all the best people are brought in.

But Craft Security broke that mold. They were young, with a dead founder shot here in Georgia just north of Atlanta a few months ago, and a working core of SEAL noncoms with no high-tech background. It would be impossible for such a company to get a gig like the Boston Marathon unless someone had ‘walked them in’ as it is called.

They were a front for somebody, most probably the usual, which was an Israeli partner, something set up during the Michael Chertoff days to hard wire Israeli espionage into learning where the holes in our defenses were.

Craft had state-of-the-art crowd surveillance equipment there, very very expensive. We saw it, but it had been withdrawn from the finish line target area, along with all their personnel, conveniently before the bombs went off.

We have time lapse video footage of them coming back but stopping at the finish line and calling in for instructions or permission to enter the bombing area… like maybe they were asking “Have they all gone off yet?”

BOSTON OBAMAS 9/11 WITHOUT THE PRESS
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On civil liberties, Obama not only continued the Patriot Act and indefinite detention of terrorism suspects but Obama also claimed the right to assassinate American citizens without charge, Obama gestapo Senate Bill 1867...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If there were WMDs, why doesn't your party even acknowledge it? You say Bush never lied to the American directly , or nothing he did was impeachable. Let's see!
You allowed 9/11 to happen as much as Bush or Clinton did.

As much as I wish this current president would resign and become a professional golfer or basketball coach, I would never blame him for something like 9/11.

I don't even blame Clinton who was asleep at the wheel during the plotting of 9/11.

Why would anyone blame any president for 9/11 instead of those who are responsible?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- The sexual battery arrest of the Air Force officer who led the service's Sexual Assault Prevention and Response unit underscores how far the Defense Department has to go in addressing the plague of sexual crimes in the military, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee said Tuesday.

Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., told a committee hearing that a Pentagon report to be released later Tuesday reportedly estimates that, on average, there are more than 70 sexual assaults involving military personnel every day. The survey also shows there were some 26,000 claims of sexual assault in the military last year alone.

Authorities in Arlington County, Va., said Lt. Col. Jeffrey Krusinski was charged with groping a woman in a northern Virginia parking lot on Sunday. Krusinski was removed from his post in the sexual assault unit after the Air Force learned of his arrest. He started in the post in February

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/sexu...
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean Obama's secret college transcripts and shovel-ready jobs?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there was this video.
This video caused rioting in numerous Middle Eastern cities & in other Muslim communities.
But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo. Not in Benghazi.
Nope.
It was just impossible!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't have been a factor at all so lets just ignore it and not consider it.
In the days following the Benghazi attack, that video was cited as a possible cause. There was not enough information to eliminate it.
So off goes Carol, Romney, McCain having a GD fit because this possibility was stated. OMG OMG the word "terror" wasn't used enough or fast enough. OMG OMG OMG.
You people are dumber than sh*t. WTF difference would it make if Obama ran screaming though the streets screaming "Terrorist Attack" or if we proceed with caution to actually find out for sure?
Republicans are using the death of a US ambassador for political gain. First to attack Obama & Now to try to eliminate their number one opponent in 2016, Hilary Clinton
And you are dumb enough to believe it.
Lets take this State Department worker who was in Tripoli use his extensive military experience to critique the military response. Oh wait, Hicks has not the military experience & knowledge.
Benghazi will end up being just anther example of Republicans putting their party ahead of country.
You are seriously brain washed. I have never seen any one person defend another like you defend each and every decision made by obama. Is your wife jealous of the obama poster in your bedroom?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nw evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons. Now what.
Do you dimbasses ever think that knowing the US would get more involved if Syria used chemical weapons that sone rebels might think that it was a way to get more US aid?
Of course not because you are dumber than sh*t.
Yep, let's nuke them all before we know for sure.
The UN says your full of sht dave. No evidence rebels used chemical weapons.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

IF OBAMA IS SO GREAT WHY DO THEY NEED TO KEEP CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM 6years later lolooolol and if RACISM IS KEEPIMG HIM FROM DOING HIS JOB HOW DID HE GET ELECTED AND IF HE GOT ELECTED WHICH IS HARDER WHY ALL THE LIES AND CONSTANT TELLING US HOW BEAUTIFUL MOOCHELLE IS IF SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WHY DO YOU NEED TO BRAINWASH EVERYONE BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER Ms OBAMA IS AVRAGE looking NOT BEAUTIFUL she looks like KERRY WASHINGTON NOT PREETY OLDER AUNTY
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- The sexual battery arrest of the Air Force officer who led the service's Sexual Assault Prevention and Response unit underscores how far the Defense Department has to go in addressing the plague of sexual crimes in the military, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee said Tuesday.
Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., told a committee hearing that a Pentagon report to be released later Tuesday reportedly estimates that, on average, there are more than 70 sexual assaults involving military personnel every day. The survey also shows there were some 26,000 claims of sexual assault in the military last year alone.
Authorities in Arlington County, Va., said Lt. Col. Jeffrey Krusinski was charged with groping a woman in a northern Virginia parking lot on Sunday. Krusinski was removed from his post in the sexual assault unit after the Air Force learned of his arrest. He started in the post in February
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/sexu...
Perhaps a road show president obama, complete with AOL Huffington Post carnival barkers, deranged fish in a barrel, and obnoxious rooftop clowns lily?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••