Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#898443 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my heavens. So you're saying you actually bought the whole video and spontaneous mob coverup? Seriously?
You actually believe no one gave the order to remove security long before the attack knowing tensions were building? And that this administration would simply allow Americans to be killed because of a CIA covert operation nearby?
You grossly underestimate your ability to be fooled.
libs for the most part are just incapable of self thought and only repeat what they have been told to believe by their masters. If obama told them dogshit taste good they would line up with spoons in hand.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898444 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know about your mother's stillborn sockpuppets.
Did your mother have any children who lived??
When posting on Topix deviant, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this." you deranged idiot...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898445 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I give a shit what Obama said. He talks outta both sides of his mouth just like you, stupid! You read links to enhance your 1 sided theory. I read actions of both sides & come to my own conclusion. That would be the definition of a philosopher in do many words! You just best described yourself in your post. Ironic ain't it?
lololololooooloolaaaaahahahaha haahahahahahahahahlolololooool olololololahahahahaah CLOWN THE SIDE YOU HAVE IS OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS SEAMEN IN YOUR MOUTH CORNERS lolol

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#898446 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern, neither will the democrats that lied for him. They should be running to catch their own asses after they are handed to them.

Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#898447 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain you nitwit: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..
you also forgot on the right there's nothing right, do you suffer from DEMENTIA?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898448 May 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm truly sorry! You're truly retarded! Did I not just show you they're 2 separate incidences ,you idiot? No matter how many times you post it, it will not give credibility for Bush invasion of Iraq. In fact, it speaks to the opposite but, you're to stupid to realize you're proving my point! Now go wash then overalls Uncle Jesse, you're stinking up the thread!
Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid, you being a deranged moron and remaining on a big & more government urban preserve with your hand-out is optional NJ raider?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898449 May 7, 2013
The DOWNLOW BROTHERS HAVE A PRESIDENT WE NEED A STRIAGHT BLACK PRESIDENT to really see some change no MADEA PRESIDENT
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898451 May 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All you nitwits have is ignorance.
Obama will emerge victorious, as the facts have already shown.
Bush couldn't save four American contractors from being hanged from a bridge in Iraq, even with thousenad of American troops all over Iraq.
Yet you expect Obama to save the CIA from a badly planned caper.
Like I said, if it weren't for stupidity, you'd be a mute.
I guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "the Messiah." Your obsession with bullshit is amusing nutsack. Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898453 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> you also forgot on the right there's nothing right, do you suffer from DEMENTIA?
Myths, lies and stupidity.. that's liberal...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898455 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my heavens. So you're saying you actually bought the whole video and spontaneous mob coverup? Seriously?
You actually believe no one gave the order to remove security long before the attack knowing tensions were building? And that this administration would simply allow Americans to be killed because of a CIA covert operation nearby?
You grossly underestimate your ability to be fooled.
WTF are you talking about__you sound like db writer suddenly.

There was a video and it did cause unrest in that part of the World we saw the unrest in Egypt which is only a short drive from Benghazi.

One more time Carol the main US embassy in Libya is in Tripoli which is +/-400 miles from Benghazi. Do you think we have two embassies everywhere? Why would we have two embassies in a nation of only 6 1/2 million people?

Who gave Rice the talking points???

The only mistake I see was her appearance on the Sunday talk shows.

Covert ops does not mean appearing on political talk shows.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#898456 May 7, 2013
Lefties love violence against the unborn and love terrorists like the one in Boston, who they couldn't wait to protect and mirandacize.

'There’s a stomach-turning segment of the American population that sees surviving Boston bomber suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as a romantic maverick.

The New York Times mused about the accused jihadist’s “Holden Caulfield-like adolescent alienation.” Pop singer Amanda Palmer wrote a fan girl “Poem for Dzhokhar.” An adoring “Free Jahar” movement thrives on social media.

Fringe, you say? Think again. The fetish for cop-killing fugitives and cop-hating radicals is a mainstay of Hollywood, academia, the liberal media and Democratic Party circles.

It has persisted for decades. It reared its head on May Day with rock-hurling anarchists in Seattle and D.C. shouting “F**k the pigs” and kicking cops.

And consider the exaltation of the woman just named to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist list, Joanne Chesimard.

On Thursday, the feds announced that they are doubling their reward for the capture of Chesimard (a.k.a.“Assata Shakur”). The former Black Panther and Black Liberation Army agitator has been a fugitive from justice for nearly 40 years and openly thumbs her nose at her victim’s family while living in Cuba as a political asylee. Congressional Black Caucus members have stubbornly protested extradition efforts, invoking the poisonous race card and deifying Chesimard as a “political prisoner.” Columbia University professor Marc Lamont Hill glorifies her as a “freedom fighter.”
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#898457 May 7, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> so nothing has changed
good thing the constitution got rid of george w. Bush.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#898458 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq had a long history of using Scud missiles.
And Bush had a long history with Saddam (his Daddy), & Bin Laden (his business partner)! Explain that shit! Iraqs history of using scud missles was provided by Reagan. Explain that shit. On numerous inspections, the UN found no trace of WMDs. Explain that shit. In the world of international affairs, there its no such thing as coincidences! Remember that Johnny!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898459 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Means nothing.
Like yours in CA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898460 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> you also forgot on the right there's nothing right, do you suffer from DEMENTIA?
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898461 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> good thing the constitution got rid of george w. Bush.
In the age of information... Your ignorance is still a morons best choice.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898463 May 7, 2013
NEW BLACK AGENDA NEEDED FOR HETEROSEXUAL BLACKS THE NEW BLACK AGENDA yes it is needed BLACKS DO NOT ALL HAVE THE SAME AGENDA OBAMA HAS PROVEN tHAT BLACKS SHOULD BE INDIEPENDENT ALWAYS AND THE BLACK VOTE SHOULD HAVE VALUE IT SHOULD NOT BE COPPER PENNY FOR DEMOCRATS BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE THE COW WITH FREE MILK FOR ANY POLITICAL PARTY OR SPECIAL INTREST GROUPS WE DONT OWE ANYONE ANYTHING BUT N*G NOGS WILL BE N*G NOGS, NJ BEEN TO CAMDEN YET HELPING THE POOR NAW YOU ARE JUST A FOS N*G THAT SUPPORTS OBAMA SO YOU THINK YOU SUPPORT BLACK PEOPLE
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#898464 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You went from media matters to dailykos? Lmao!
I'm curious so can you post the fox lies on benghazi? Tia
curious.....

Even Fox & Friends Doesn’t Buy The Latest Benghazi Conspiracy

http://www.nationalmemo.com/even-fox-friends-...

it's still a whole bunch of 'what if' declared in strident emphatic assertions that would lead the gullible to believe that there might be a grain of 'truth' in opinion stated as fact... so that it would justify the mystifying War on Obama so they can say it 'IT ISN'T ABOUT RACE!'.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898465 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about__you sound like db writer suddenly.
There was a video and it did cause unrest in that part of the World we saw the unrest in Egypt which is only a short drive from Benghazi.
One more time Carol the main US embassy in Libya is in Tripoli which is +/-400 miles from Benghazi. Do you think we have two embassies everywhere? Why would we have two embassies in a nation of only 6 1/2 million people?
Who gave Rice the talking points???
The only mistake I see was her appearance on the Sunday talk shows.
Covert ops does not mean appearing on political talk shows.
Who gave Rice the talking points??? LOL... you first class idiot... Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administration’s explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans.. The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected you idiot.
Democratic USA

United States

#898466 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and stupidity.. that's conservative..
agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 5 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info