Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#898273 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I grouped a segment of Christians that are overly aggressive in pushing their religion.
This is not bigotry.
This is " I don't like people that try to shove their religious beliefs down my throat.
I don't like Muslims who use violence in the name of their religion.
I don't like "Tea Party" Republicans.
I don't like people that abuse animals.
Note that I describe actions, not attributes such as race, creed, sexual orientation, religion, skin color, etc.
ACTIONS
During the 2012 Presidential race, Romney's religion was a factor. Some members of the religious right stayed home. My saying that does not make me a bigot.
Now, I can understand your desire to pin that label on me because I have pointed out your use of racial slurs over & over. So why does a racist POS like you care? To you, being a racist f*ck is fine but OMG don't talk about a certain group of Christians? Really?
Wahwahwahwahwah....duh a vey can't handle it when evewything isn't herdpacked together into a wittle 1x1x1 box for limited NON-thought.

Get back into the corner of stupid ignorance chair, you ointy tin-foil hat wearing worm. You just abused the consideration of giving you the benefit of the doubt of possessing some actual underlying intelligence.

Oooooooooooooooo, poor jack-boot heel-licking duhmmy doesn't like the party of INDEPENDENT voters-aka the TEA Party.

TOO BAD toad, get used to REALITY.

Not everyone is an empty bobble headed heel-chit licker that just votes based on stupid labels and/or grease palms!

Check yourself worm- the tip of your pointy little hat has been crunched down- for excessive DUHMiness!

Wahwahwahwah.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#898274 May 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you find it funny that Obama supported an amendment in a bill that was written in by a Republican? Roy Blunt to be exact.
and is that bill actually called the Monsanto Protection Act? or is that another FOX invention?
2 more dead Americans, caused by Oblamers bungling and ineptitude as C in C

2. Parker Marine killed in action in Afghanistan, dog tried to save him (82%)
05/06/2013 - A 23-year-old Marine from Parker — and the Military Working Dog that was trying to save him — were killed during a combat operation in Afghanistan's Farah province Saturday, Major Jeff Landis of the Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command told The Denver Post Monday.

Where's Code Pink? Still camped out in Crawford?
Where's the phony anti war celebrities?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898275 May 7, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily who drew the’ Red Line? Who said if Syria used Chemical Weapons that was a ‘Game Changer’? Help me out, what did he mean by ‘Game Changer’ another Red Line or More Empty Words?
Democrats now jumping obama's shipwreck now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence obama lies to Americans...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#898276 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there was this video.
This video caused rioting in numerous Middle Eastern cities & in other Muslim communities.
But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo. Not in Benghazi.
Nope.
It was just impossible!!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't have been a factor at all so lets just ignore it and not consider it.
In the days following the Benghazi attack, that video was cited as a possible cause. There was not enough information to eliminate it.
So off goes Carol, Romney, McCain having a GD fit because this possibility was stated. OMG OMG the word "terror" wasn't used enough or fast enough. OMG OMG OMG.
You people are dumber than sh*t. WTF difference would it make if Obama ran screaming though the streets screaming "Terrorist Attack" or if we proceed with caution to actually find out for sure?
Republicans are using the death of a US ambassador for political gain. First to attack Obama & Now to try to eliminate their number one opponent in 2016, Hilary Clinton
And you are dumb enough to believe it.
Lets take this State Department worker who was in Tripoli use his extensive military experience to critique the military response. Oh wait, Hicks has not the military experience & knowledge.
Benghazi will end up being just anther example of Republicans putting their party ahead of country.
Why the Hell, is the private sector having to deal with the remains of a NON-US citizen terrorist??????

Time for the kiddies in the current admin of government to GROW UP, accept some actual responsibility and the WORK of the JOBS they were elected to do so!!!

And Shame on them for NOT having done so already!!!! Duhmmies.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#898277 May 7, 2013
YTube wrote:

---- Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ----

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

World population: 7 billion
Muslim population: 1.7 billion

7 billion X 1/4 killed = 1.7 billion !

Coincidence?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898278 May 7, 2013
BLACK AGENDA: GAY MARRIAGE, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION , WALL STREET BAILOUT.Popular Resistance and Protest Movements across America
While Media Looks for Encampments, Occupy Helps Build the Popular Resistance
BLACK DEMOCRATS NO LONGER PROTEST SINCE THE INFALLIBLE, PRESIDENT PERFECT lololololol THE BKLACK COMMUNITY IS IN PERFECT SHAPE SINCE OBAMA AMERICA IS IN THE BEST SHAPE IT HAS EVER BEEN IN SINCE OBAMA CRIME IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY DOES NOT EXIST SINCE OBAMA ONE MORE THING DID OBAMA CALL THE STRAIGHT BLACK MAN WHO SAVED THE LITTLE LILLIES OF THE FIELDS NO HE CANT BE A HERO BECAUSE HE IS NOT A HUMAN BUTT PLUG HEY BARRY HEY BOY HOW YOU DOING BARAK IS STRAIGHT BARRY IS GAY lololol

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#898279 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does he get paid to spew nonsense ?
A heck of a lot more than you. You spew it for free?? Whata Country!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898281 May 7, 2013
Guantanamo Prisoners’ Attorney Andy P. Hart: Suicide or Murder?
HEY BARAK YOUR PRESIDENCY LOOKS JUST LIKE GEORGES FULL OF LIES AWWWWWw BARRY BARRY BARRY YOUR PRESIDENCY FROM BEGINING TO END IS FULL OF LIES BUT GET YOUR MONEY BARAK THATS WHAT MAKES YOUR FANS HAPPY THEY DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO FOR THEM THEY HAVE ARRIVED and the GOT SHINY NEW PHONE COURTESY AS THE LADY SAID THANK YOU OBAMA lololololol BENGHAZI,GITMO,AND THE DUMMIES SAY RAP WILL BE ALL WHITE IN 25 years LOLOLOLOL DUMMIES SOLD OUT BY GAY Z AND P DUMMY fools

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#898283 May 7, 2013
Injectable nano-network controls blood sugar in diabetics for days at a time
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898285 May 7, 2013
AMERICA TOOK CARE OF SPECIAL INTREST GROUPS WITH ONE SHOT THE BARRY FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY AND THE GOT BARAK FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND PUT TOGETHER WALL STREET GOT IT ALL lololObama CHANGE, TRANSPARENT lololololol SUCKERS YOU GOT BUSH 3 & 4lollololololhahahaha WARS EVERWHERE MAN OF PEACE YES HE IS POS
TSM

El Paso, TX

#898288 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats now jumping obama's shipwreck now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence obama lies to Americans...
No Surprize… Even CNN got some Journalist Balls and started asking tough questions, see how long that Last!!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#898289 May 7, 2013
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Maddeline Albright and other high ranking Democrats of the day if WMD was found in Iraq? Even they admit they were.
Yes the smoking gun failed to materialise but ridding the world of an evil dictator was no bad thing. Unfortunately the aftermath was handled in a deplorable manner but not just by The United States. Besides take a look at Syria today. Where do you think they got their stockpile of WMD from?
Nothing Bush did was impeachable, he never lied directly to The American people and the wider world. He went on intelligence from many world agencies. This current Government has decided to censor it's own agencies for what? To win an election. Spot the difference?
It's diabolical no matter which party you support.
If there were WMDs, why doesn't your party even acknowledge it? You say Bush never lied to the American directly , or nothing he did was impeachable. Let's see!

He was business partners with an international terrorist!
He used 9/11 as a ploy to invade a sovereign nationthat #1 had nothing to do with 9/11, but he lied & said they did,#2 basically allowed Bin Laden to escape, by diverting Americas muscle into Iraq.#3 lied about a WMDs as reason for the Iraqi invasion,#4 he ignored all the warnings of possible terror attacks left to him by the Clinton administration,#5 when told about the terrorist activities by the eventual terrorist, he told both the FBI & CIA to stop their investigation.

Basically he allowed 9/11 to happen despite being well informed, lied to the American people about WMDs when through numerous UN inspections proved otherwise, & used 9/11 as a revenge tactic to avenge his father. My sound like a conspiracy but, the evidence is all there. All you have to do is look it up. If that don't change your mind, you must not have one!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#898290 May 7, 2013
Tom Ricks: Military Official Slams Fox’s ‘Anonymous’ Benghazi Source as Being a ‘Clown’(VIDEO)

An anonymous source has been driving much of the Fox News narrative on Benghazi, contradicting the accounts of both the Obama Administration and independent findings about the attack. Recently, two experts in the online magazine Foreign Policy have slammed the Fox source as being unreliable.

The Fox show Special Report has run numerous stories highlighting the anonymous source who claims to have firsthand knowledge of the attacks, with one segment quoting the source as saying that the Obama administration had the ability to send aid to the victims, but chose to hold them back — which was refuted not only by the State Department, but by the independent Accountability Review Board.

Posting in Foreign Policy magazine, national security journalist Tom Ricks pointed to experts who strongly questioned Fox’s Benghazi source, and quoted Retired Special Forces Col. David Maxwell as saying,“Whistle-blower my a**. If this guy is a real special operator (and I have my doubts), I wonder if he realizes what an embarrassment he is to the community. What he offers is pure speculation and not based on any real facts as I have heard and appears to be coming from his fourth point of contact. He comes across as just another conspiracy theorist who is taking Fox News for a ride.”

In a separate piece in Foreign Policy, U.S. Marine Corps officer and special operations team leader Billy Birdzell refers to Fox’s anonymous source as “a clown” and slammed the media for “not using Google” before featuring him. Birdzell went on to explained how forces in the area could not have reached the victims of the attack in time to save them.

http://deadstate.org/tom-ricks-military-offic...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898291 May 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are prisoners of war. They don't need to be charged with anything.
You're wrong on this. They can't be kept indefinitely.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898292 May 7, 2013
GREAT FALLS, Mont.-- A jury has found a Virginia man guilty of trying to kill seven Montana law enforcement officers by throwing pipe bombs at their vehicles during a chase in north-central Montana.

Laurence Alan Stewart II was convicted Monday in Great Falls of seven counts of attempted deliberate homicide for his actions during a 45-minute chase Nov. 1, The Great Falls Tribune reported.( http://gftrib.com/ZBO991 ).

Cascade County Attorney John Parker said his office would seek a sentence of life in prison without parole.

"I'm deeply grateful for the jury's hard work and for seeing this incident for what it was," Parker said. "It was a direct threat on the lives of seven sworn peace officers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/07/mont...

Is this guy a terrorist?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#898293 May 7, 2013
The effort though, represents a marriage of another kind.

The Chicago-based African American Clergy Coalition joined forces with the National Organization for Marriage, pooling resources as the groups aim to kill same-sex marriage legislation that has already advanced from the Illinois state Senate.

“I like the relationship between us and NOM because we’ve been able to educate NOM as to the core beliefs of African Americans,” said Bishop Lance Davis, senior pastor of the New Zion Christian Fellowship Church of Dolton.“The relationship actually stems around the fact that I believe that most of your family-oriented organizations thought, erroneously, the majority of the African American community is behind a liberal agenda, period. They found out the African American church is very conservative.”

The National Organization for Marriage — known as NOM — has warned it would target Illinois Republicans who vote in favor of the measure, vowing to spend as much as $250,000 on an anti-gay marriage campaign. A representative for the organization did not return a call for comment Monday. But in January the group issued this political threat:WELL MAYBE OBAMAS AGENDA IS NOT ALL BLACK AMERICANS AGENDA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#898297 May 7, 2013
U.S. Diplomat: Military Told Benghazi Rescue Team To Stand Down

Gregory Hicks, the deputy of former U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, claims that a team preparing to relieve the Benghazi, Libya diplomatic mission was told to stand down by the military, according to testimony obtained by CBS News on Monday:

According to excerpts released Monday, Hicks told investigators that SOCAFRICA commander Lt. Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi prior to an attack on a second U.S. compound "when [Col. Gibson] got a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said,'you can't go now, you don't have the authority to go now.' And so they missed the flight ... They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it."

Update: As CNN notes, "the C-130 left between 6 and 6:30 a.m., so the four Special Forces troops would not have arrived in time to fend off the 5:15 a.m. attack on the CIA annex in Benghazi."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898298 May 7, 2013
US home prices up 10.5% during past year.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#898299 May 7, 2013
In other news Chris Chritie has undergone lap band surgery.

And while he denies that he's slimming down for a run for POTUS he has quietly raised $6.2 million in campaign funds.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898300 May 7, 2013
FBI arrests Minnesota ‘militia type’ for plotting ‘localized terror attack’

Buford “Bucky” Rogers, 24, was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. An Associated Press report said that he had previously been convicted for felony burglary in 2011 and a misdemeanor charge of dangerous handling of a weapon in 2009.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/06/fbi-arr...

(Minnehaha County Sherrifs office!!! can't make this shyt up)

Terrorist? Send him to Gitmo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]