Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898135 May 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Either use the "reply" button or suggest that your stupid posts be ignored.
That "front porch libtard" is more deranged than most liberals on this thread. That monkey constantly rewriting, quoting people out of context.. These Libtards are so unaccomplished... The serendipitous gift that just keeps on producing idiot...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898136 May 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Typical leftist phag mutts, trying to backpedal after they inadvertently expose themselves for what they really are. Sorry queen bees but your cover is blown, and so is any male you are able to sedate, coerce, or overpower (the latter being highly unlikely)....
LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898137 May 6, 2013
Typical leftist phag mutts, trying to backpedal after they inadvertently expose themselves for what they really are. Sorry queen bees but your cover is blown, and so is any male you are able to sedate, coerce, or overpower (the latter being highly unlikely)....
Note that the favorite slur of the left against Conservatives is to call them homosexuals.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898138 May 6, 2013
I'm not saying lacks a full Deck. I'm just saying RealDave got bad luck cards and bad DNA when it comes to thinking...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898139 May 6, 2013
Obama Sucks at Golf, Despite All the Practice

The White House, via the pool reporter, has revealed that the president today didn't win in golf:

A White House official put out the following readout on the presidentís golf outing this afternoon at Andrews Air Force Base with Senators Corker, Chambliss and Udall:

This afternoon, the President, who has the highest handicap of the foursome, paired with up Senator Udall, who has the lowest. Senators Chambliss and Corker, aided by Chambliss's hole-in-one on the 11th, won the match.

The President enjoyed the chance to spend some time on the golf course with the Senators. Most of the talk centered on the round of golf and not the latest round of legislative negotiations in Congress. The President was pleased that the rain held off, despite the damp forecast.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898140 May 6, 2013
The leftist union Obama thugs working for you!

Hostess Brands is Closed.

We are sorry to announce that Hostess Brands, Inc. has been forced by a Bakers Union strike to shut down all operations and sell all company assets.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898141 May 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>That "front porch libtard" is more deranged than most liberals on this thread. That monkey constantly rewriting, quoting people out of context.. These Libtards are so unaccomplished... The serendipitous gift that just keeps on producing idiot...
Porch Donkey is a Johnny from Airplane.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
He is as warped as they come.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898142 May 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that the favorite slur of the left against Conservatives is to call them homosexuals.
It's their privilege to be bigots when they want to be, but of course it's not bigotry when they say it. Go figure. They are all retarded anyways.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898143 May 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigoted democrats like RealDave always disgrace, mock and make fun of all minority groups after elections when the fund raising is over...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898144 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I made that post in response to this Eman post:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course turnout wins, every election.
Perhaps if Romney picked a better VP, his backers would have turned out in larger numbers.
Eman wrote:
You just keep thinking christian fundamentalists stayed home because if his vp.
I replied that Romney's religion was a problem ( to the religious right staying home) regardless of his VP pick.
You, Waxman & Galt are just too stupid to be alive.
To your credit, Dumb Dave, the Turkey Vulture you use as your avatar is fitting. Hey! Where'd you go? Chow time?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#898147 May 6, 2013
Excellent work this afternoon, posters!! Not a wimpy leftist phag in sight. I have to go shower now anyway after clearing those freaks out of this room.....
RealDave is just another "PEE Party" Occupy Wall Street Communist out of New York.. He and Jean of Queens bathe and drink from the same urinal...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#898148 May 6, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>ah the liberal mentality once again shows its ugly head. Those who live by the ten commandments are a holes, those who strap bombs on their children should be tolerated. Only in a liberals twisted mind..
There are lots of Christians that follow the Ten Commandments that do so without putting their religion in everybody's face. These are not "Bible Thumpers".

There are lots of Muslims that live a peaceful life & would not strap on a bomb.

I never gave any terrorist a "pass". You are a liar.

Newville, PA

#898149 May 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
To your credit, Dumb Dave, the Turkey Vulture you use as your avatar is fitting. Hey! Where'd you go? Chow time?
It is a red tailed hawk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898150 May 6, 2013
Republicans and Foxaganda "reporters" are *still* carping. We need background checks on Republicans who are too stupid to be allowed to vote "Five months after an Accountability Review Board issued its scathing conclusions in a report on the September 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. Consulate and a nearby intelligence operation in Benghazi, Libya, Republicans and "reporters" at Foxaganda are still carping on the matter.

They continue to claim, as they have since late September, when some glommed onto the incident and its aftermath as a possible means to put Mitt Romney into the White House, that the State Department not only failed to protect the consulate adequately and failed to respond effectively to the attack that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, but also that it covered up these failures with lies.

The accountability review team's report agreed with the first claim and partially agreed with the second, but gave no credence whatsoever to the accusation of a coverup. The report was the product of eight hearings, 30 briefings and interviews with more than 100 witnesses." Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/06/1207...

Newville, PA

#898151 May 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The leftist union Obama thugs working for you!
Hostess Brands is Closed.
We are sorry to announce that Hostess Brands, Inc. has been forced by a Bakers Union strike to shut down all operations and sell all company assets.
That union had already OK'd pay cuts a couple of times in the past whlie the excecutives received huge pay raises & bonuses.
Lincoln

United States

#898152 May 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Senator Menendez Supports Al-Qaeda
A top Senate Democrat nudged the Obama administration to provide weapons to the Syrian opposition, introducing a bill Monday that would explicitly allow the U.S. to provide arms, military training and non-lethal aid to the rebels.
Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, introduced the legislation on the heels of U.S. intelligence claims that chemical weapons were likely used in the country.
"The Assad regime has crossed a red line that forces us to consider all options," Menendez said in a statement. "The greatest humanitarian crisis in the world is unfolding in and around Syria, and the U.S. must play a role in tipping the scales toward opposition groups and working to build a free Syria."
It might be wise to take a long look at the Syrian opposition before we arm them.

Newville, PA

#898153 May 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave attempts the projection move, fails miserably, then tells us how he contributed to society by doing "yard work" (on his own yard, of course).
Anyone want to bet Dumb Dave loves in a lower class neighborhood and hates people with more money than him?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
It s not my fault that you can't follow a conversation.

Yes,I do yard work. I realize that this is difficult for you to comprehend since you have no yard".

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#898154 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of Christians that follow the Ten Commandments that do so without putting their religion in everybody's face. These are not "Bible Thumpers".
There are lots of Muslims that live a peaceful life & would not strap on a bomb.
I never gave any terrorist a "pass". You are a liar.
davey davey davey, you try so hard and fail so often as you try to twist the topic. how many times have you put down christians and stood up for the religious freedoms of muslims. You're a bigot davey and to dumb to even know it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#898155 May 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama Sucks at Golf, Despite All the Practice
The White House, via the pool reporter, has revealed that the president today didn't win in golf..........
Does this mean Mitt Romney is now President

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#898156 May 6, 2013
"I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there, in the place of justice--wickedness was there."
http://bible.cc/ecclesiastes/3-16.htm

"Wickedness" - http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...

"All this I saw, as I applied my mind to everything done under the sun. There is a time when a man lords it over others to his own hurt."
http://bible.cc/ecclesiastes/8-9.htm

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." http://bible.cc/luke/22-36.htm

http://bible.cc/mark/1-3.htm

Go in The Name of The LORD:

http://bible.cc/john/17-11.htm

http://bible.cc/revelation/21-4.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,912
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min No Warming 49,341
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Guru 182,141
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]