Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,234)

Showing posts 824,661 - 824,680 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have I reminded you of the difference between advise and advice, Batty Lou? Don't tell me you were in the LD class with most of the rest of the hydra-headed sock drawer.(The housing collapse was not caused by Fannie and Freddy or CRA, but by an unregulated Wall Street and the "Greed is Good" crowd.)
Hey Dumbfk, Carol got ya' good, so you resort to a typo?

Moron, you got things bass ackwards, just like what's sticking out of your shirt above your shoulders!

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
"Vice President Joe Biden came out in favor of declassifying a secret report on the U.S.’ use of torture during the Bush administration on Friday, raising expectations that the Obama administration will back the report’s release." ...[Torture] offends the fundamentals of what kind of country we are, and the practical side of it is, don’t think it didn’t damage the United States’ image in the world in ways that we’ll be paying for for years to come,” McCain said, echoing his previous support for the report’s wide release. Biden quickly agreed:
“It is not resolved yet, John, but I’m where you are. I think the only way you excise the demons is you acknowledge, you acknowledge exactly what happened straightforward,” Biden said. He explained his position that issues related to torture must be laid out before a country can move beyond them, citing the war crimes committed in the Balkans and other acts of torture overseas.
“The single best thing that ever happened to Germany were the war crimes tribunals, because it forced Germany to come to its milk about what in fact has happened,” Biden said.“That’s why they’ve become the great democracy they’ve become.”http://thinkprogress.o rg/security/2013/04/29/1934381 /biden-torture-report/#.UX_-l4 ZGRLg.email
Gotta distract from what's about to happen regarding benghazi.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Liberals love to run thatdiksucer
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I try to avoid propaganda at all costs.
Good one! Accurate as well!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes how many of you now who have posted this crap?
Realdave also reported it dummy.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama's latest plan to 'fix' Social Security has plenty of critics on both sides.

http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2013/04/30/179...

Poor guy can't win for losin'.

Democrats are bailing out on Obamacare too. Hope there's enough lifeboats to hold them all when this ship sinks.

If only they had known how to steer the damn boat in the first place.'Scuse my French.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have I reminded you of the difference between advise and advice, Batty Lou? Don't tell me you were in the LD class with most of the rest of the hydra-headed sock drawer.(The housing collapse was not caused by Fannie and Freddy or CRA, but by an unregulated Wall Street and the "Greed is Good" crowd.)
No one listens to you, freak.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>A picture of your hole weighs atleast 50 lbs.
Stop looking at yourself in the mirror kills

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbfk, Carol got ya' good, so you resort to a typo?
Moron, you got things bass ackwards, just like what's sticking out of your shirt above your shoulders!
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!!
Right? But lesosana just hates it when I or someone else returns the favor and edits her posts.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've never denied that Fannie and Freddie played a role in the collapse of the "home mortgage industry" but maintained that it was not the reason that the industry came crashing down. There were the flippers, the re-fi folks, the lenders such as Countrywide and the banks and venture capitalists who provided loans to developers, construction loans etc. etc.
You have proven that you're nowhere near knowledgeable enough about the topic to discuss it with any reason so ef off.
the biggy was the balloon loans. You know the ones where the payments were low enough to qualify but bumped up after a couple of years. People didn't save money, keep other payments low, and plan for the increase. Throw in no or little down payment and when the balloon hit they just walked away.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta distract from what's about to happen regarding benghazi.
Retardican

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>Explode like a "load" all over dem's face...LOL!
No, because dem actually likes that. I don't think obama is going to enjoy this.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Benghazi about to explode?
Hopefully the truth is about to come out and the cover up will be revealed , sending "shock waves" throughout the administration .
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

gene the dancing machine wrote:
Liberals are Muslims , and Muslims are Liberals.
Not trying to pick a fight, but what are conservatives? Do you still believe in the snake in the garden? What exactly is your belief?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the truth is about to come out and the cover up will be revealed , sending "shock waves" throughout the administration .
Hopefully the VAPD will find he body and arrest your azz

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully the truth is about to come out and the cover up will be revealed , sending "shock waves" throughout the administration .
A local radio personality who spesks with devan nunes regularly suggests a deliberate coverup because of the timing (election). Whistle blowers being threatened by the administration. Lawyers being denied access to evidence. Its gonna get ugly for the president unless they can produce a distraction.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not trying to pick a fight, but what are conservatives? Do you still believe in the snake in the garden? What exactly is your belief?
Rightwing evangelical Christians and Muslms are very much alike.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop looking at yourself in the mirror kills
It has been reported that that is why you are always drenched in vodka.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realdave also reported it dummy.
Liar, if he did, he knows it was over a period of years stupid now gfy

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>It's been kinda boring in here today...wonder where my furry lil chimp friend is hiding? He was sockpuppet-ing earlier..his posts and vile language are a dead give away...
I saw a couple of posts today that are definitely dem. He's here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 824,661 - 824,680 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 65,485
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••