Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#897909 May 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Watergate took more than two years to unravel, and Nixon was re-elected during the scandal.
Pretty sure most republicans wanted Nixon to resign when those surrounding him told the truth.

That's the difference between that coverup and this one.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897910 May 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Tow" the line? lol Maybe Y'all should "succeed" from the union...
Yep that be leosnana you idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...

Orlando, FL

#897911 May 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I think Romney would have won and I thought he was in great shape after the first debate. Then he took a hard right and it was all over.
No, he just let two golden opportunities slip through his hands - not saying a word about Benghazi during the debate on foreign policy - playing it safe was his undoing in this case - and allowing a biased liberal mediator to become part of the townhall debate without an immediate reaction - total shock was his undoing in that case.

If only he had put Obama's reaction to Benghazi in the spotlight, it would have been all over but the cryin' right then and there.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#897912 May 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Hi Moran!

'tow the line'.... in reference to- pulling your weight, doing your share, etc." This is incorrect. The correct phrase is "Toe the line", as in "put your toes on this line next to everyone else."

Care to make a fool out of yourself again?

ROTFLMAO!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897913 May 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is the truth dummy.
Homer has NO fear of perfection, you'll never achieve it dummy..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897914 May 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure most republicans wanted Nixon to resign when those surrounding him told the truth.
That's the difference between that coverup and this one.
obamabots don't want to hear the truth because the don't want their illusions destroyed. Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts and Truth!!

Jivetown

#897915 May 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Petty one:

If a parent waits until his child is 6 years old, and starting school, and then expects that he is going to start towing the line, it is way too late.
Behavior Management in Children by Yodle Local / General interest community
s current fervor to use the label of terrorism as a brand for groups and organizations that are not towing the line on US foreign policy, this challenge to the criminalization of what have long been understood to be constitutionally protected activities is vitally important," the not-for-profit Center for Constitutional Rights said in an overview of the case.
Handguns, terrorism law on US Supreme Court docket by AFP / AFP American Edition

Orlando, FL

#897916 May 6, 2013
leosnana wrote:
I sometimes say that too. "Tow" makes more sense to me than "toe" when it comes to towing something like a line - not toeing.

But guess you can put your toe against a line as well as tow it.

For instance, you tow a line of bull but also put your toe against it to avoid crossing it.

Jivetown

#897917 May 6, 2013
THE COST TO GRANT legal status to America's 11 million illegal immigrants — allowing them to tap into government's vast array of social benefits and services, including already stressed programs like Social Security and Medicare — could top $6.3 trillion, according to a study by the Heritage Foundation obtained in advance by Fox News

Jivetown

#897918 May 6, 2013
BENGHAZI BOMBSHELL:
Clinton Accused of Cutting Anti-Terror Unit Out of Loop

Orlando, FL

#897919 May 6, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
I think Romney would have won and I thought he was in great shape after the first debate. Then he took a hard right and it was all over.
Like I've said before, Obama is the luckiest man alive.

Romney handed him the election on a silver platter when he refused to bring up Benghazi in the foreign policy debate.

Obama would have certainly looked like a deer caught in headlights that soon after the attack and an attempted coverup. There would have been a 30 minute response with so many, "uhs" and "ands" we would've lost count and no one would have had any idea what he was talking about by the time he finished.

However, on second thought, Obama would have no doubt just said, it's still under investigaton...even though everyone knew the whole story by then. You would've bought it though.

Jivetown

#897920 May 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes say that too. "Tow" makes more sense to me than "toe" when it comes to towing something like a line - not toeing.
But guess you can put your toe against a line as well as tow it.
For instance, you tow a line of bull but also put your toe against it to avoid crossing it.
Liberal know-it-all types like leosnana (lily) are so petty and so often wrong. They are like Coon Dogs that get sprayed by skunks and keep going back for more. You know, the kind that you don't want to being along.

Jivetown

#897921 May 6, 2013
Ohhh - did I do a typo? leosnana/lily must be getting a hard on!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897922 May 6, 2013
leosnana is an extraordinary parade of bullshit... a hidden location and 16772 deranged posts. leosnana is recipe for a failing country...

Jivetown

#897923 May 6, 2013
Where'd you go lily/leosnana? Packie run?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897924 May 6, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't hold my breath. The blacks will not turn out for Hillary and a lot of religious folks couldn't vote for Romney. You dems ignore this at your own peril. Plus the fact that half the voting age people didn't vote.
The study compared the percentage of blacks voting vs the percentage of whites and showed that it was part of a years long trend.

Do you mean voting age people or registered voters?

Jivetown

#897925 May 6, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
leosnana is an extraordinary parade of bullshit... a hidden location and 16772 deranged posts. leosnana is recipe for a failing country...
That's on top of the ones she posts as lily.

Orlando, FL

#897926 May 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A new report in the Wall Street Journal....
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/12/04/...
The headline for the link to that WSJ article on your website was only: "Bureaucratic Battle Blunted Libya Attack 'Talking Points'".

You had to order a subscription to read the story.

bu·reauc·ra·cy:
1.administrative system: an administrative system, especially in a government, that divides work into specific categories carried out by special departments of nonelected officials
2.officials collectively: the nonelected officials of an organization or department
3.state or organization: a state or organization operated by a hierarchy of paid officials

Bureaucrats could be anyone from a first year Senator to anyone on Capital Hill in an administrative position including the POTUS.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#897927 May 6, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he just let two golden opportunities slip through his hands - not saying a word about Benghazi during the debate on foreign policy - playing it safe was his undoing in this case - and allowing a biased liberal mediator to become part of the townhall debate without an immediate reaction - total shock was his undoing in that case.
If only he had put Obama's reaction to Benghazi in the spotlight, it would have been all over but the cryin' right then and there.
the 47% video did him in, the outdated comments about women did him in too.
Standing behind Murdock and Akin, did him in too.
Not revealing the tax returns, did him in as well
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897928 May 6, 2013
Subversive Barry wrote:
Where'd you go lily/leosnana? Packie run?
We all are on leosnana's ignore list? LOL.. leosnana's cover of smoke, idiot and her bullshit ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 6 min dango64 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,922
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 40 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM