Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
824,501 - 824,520 of 1,102,070 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897659 May 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you need things broken down in layman's terms. If I told you (you being a bank manager) that you bank would be robbed in the near future, by a certain group of people, & you do nothing to secure yourself against the robbery, who's fault is it? You blame Clinton for not catching a guy, that Bush couldn't catch in 8yrs. Where's the logic? If republicans weren't wasting tax payers money on Clinton's impeachment, & him having to defend & protect his marriage, he just might have caught him. Like you said he caught all the persons involved in the 1993 attack in the WTC in no time. Look up the Bush's & the Bin Laden's ties/business relationships. Daddy Bush & the Bin Laden family were even at a charity event the morning of 9/11, but I guess those ties are irrelevant because Clinton didn't catch Bin Laden, right? If he was so wanted, Bush should be arrested & charged with aiding & abedding an international fugitive, shot in the face , & thrown to the sharks like his partner, Bin Laden! You really have to be incompetent, or a culprit to botch/fail a mission in which, you were given the blueprint of. I'll allow you to pick which one you leader Bush was!
How do you suggest that bank manager secure his bank when it's the size of the United States? we know there are terrorist that want to kill us now and Boston still happened.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897660 May 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
No Surprize, "The results of Clinton's policies were devastating for Muslim Bosniak people" 'Clinton's declassified Bosnia files reveal 12 steps to peace in Bosnia, that could[have been ] used to bring peace in Iraq by Bush&Cheney rather than military intervention .
"The Bosnian Civil War was between three ethnic factions - Muslims, Serbs and Croats, with Yugoslavia playing a part as well. Hundreds of thousands were dead and many more would die unless Bill Clinton achieved peace.[ http://en.wikipedia.org/ ...][ http://www.newsmax.com/ ...]'... Understanding the reasonable limits of America's military power and the destructive power of war, Clinton cautiously committed US troops. Then, he gathered NATO the United Nations and Bosnia's ethnic Croats, Serbs and Muslims in New York and Dayton, Ohio for negotiations. Together, they agreed upon the Dayton Peace Accords that ended the Bosnian Civil War.[ http://www.bosnia.org.uk/ ...]
[ http://en.wikipedia.org/ ...] " .. "Yes,
On November 21, 1995, the world witnessed an event that for years many believed impossible: on a secluded, wind-swept U.S. Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, the leaders of Bosnia, Serbia, and Croatia agreed to end a war. The signing of the Dayton Peace Accords concluded one of the most challenging diplomatic undertakings the United States had pursued since the end of the Cold War -- eighteen weeks of whirlwind shuttle diplomacy, followed by twenty-one intensive days of negotiations in Dayton. The agreement brought peace to a troubled corner of Europe, and established an ambitious blueprint to build a new Bosnia -- an effort that the international community remains deeply engaged in today."
" Dayton's core accomplishment is that it ended a war and gave hope to millions who have suffered immense hardship. But it did more than that. Dayton brought to an end one of the most difficult periods in the history of U.S.-European relations, helping to define a new role for NATO and restore confidence in American leadership after a period during which it been cast into doubt.[ http://www.gwu.edu/ ...[ http://www.washingtonpost.com/ ...] "Daily Kos:
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... " is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"
500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WND... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...

When Clinton Lied... America Died...

Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
"You may remember that the U.S.-led sanctions against Iraq led to the death of over half a million Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, who called himself a spokesman for Islam...

"It was a hard choice, but I think, we think, it's worth it."

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 11, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million children killed by Iraqi sanctions ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq...

&NR =1

"We tend to forget, in the West, that the United States has more Muslim blood on its hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-Muslims," said Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf...

http://www.cnsnews.com/node/71521

Over a half million Muslim children died as a result of Madeleine Albright and Bill Clinton's warmongering poison imposed on Iraq...

Bill Clinton's War Mongering Lewinsky Fever and Foreign Policy Failures encouraged Global Muslim Terror and Hell upon the World and are paybacks upon the USA...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#897661 May 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I see you need things broken down in layman's terms. If I told you (you being a bank manager) that you bank would be robbed in the near future, by a certain group of people, & you do nothing to secure yourself against the robbery, who's fault is it? You blame Clinton for not catching a guy, that Bush couldn't catch in 8yrs. Where's the logic? If republicans weren't wasting tax payers money on Clinton's impeachment, & him having to defend & protect his marriage, he just might have caught him. Like you said he caught all the persons involved in the 1993 attack in the WTC in no time. Look up the Bush's & the Bin Laden's ties/business relationships. Daddy Bush & the Bin Laden family were even at a charity event the morning of 9/11, but I guess those ties are irrelevant because Clinton didn't catch Bin Laden, right? If he was so wanted, Bush should be arrested & charged with aiding & abedding an international fugitive, shot in the face , & thrown to the sharks like his partner, Bin Laden! You really have to be incompetent, or a culprit to botch/fail a mission in which, you were given the blueprint of. I'll allow you to pick which one you leader Bush was!
This is pretty simple, Clinton equal Osama equal 9/11 equal Iraq War!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897662 May 5, 2013
Friggin' climate change!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#897663 May 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is not.
NASA says Global Warming is real.
Galt & Flack say NASA are lars.
The Magic Negro's Affirmative Action Appointee to head NASA says we should suck up to Muslims, too.

Where in the hell are you taking this, Idiot?

Galt is right. You are lost.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897664 May 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is a quotation mark excuse? Some idiotic phrase dumbass dave came up with? Idjits like you constantly make excuses for your lying masters. I understand why you want this to go away...it shows your master for what he is...a typical politician who's career is mor important than the truth.
People dies then Obama lied
"Hicks said that despite being the senior diplomat in Libya after Stevens was killed, he wasn't consulted at all before Rice went on Sunday talk shows to discuss the attacks.
In the interview, conducted on April 11, Hicks also makes clear that he immediately believed the September 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi had been conducted by terrorists, though the White House and other officials in the Obama administration initially suggested that the attack was the result of an out-of-control demonstration against an anti-Muslim YouTube video.
"I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get&#8209;go," said Hicks"
Who was the CIA station chief in Benghazi? How long had he been there? How long had the CIA been active in Benghazi and why on earth would the US have +/- 27 military contractors operating out of Benghazi?

Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi without his security detail?

No one knows eh?

Hicks was safe and sound in Tripoli 400 miles away.

Lapeer, MI

#897665 May 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the CIA station chief in Benghazi? How long had he been there? How long had the CIA been active in Benghazi and why on earth would the US have +/- 27 military contractors operating out of Benghazi?
Why was Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi without his security detail?
No one knows eh?
Hicks was safe and sound in Tripoli 400 miles away.
Correct. No one knows.

Especially the Magic Negro who set it all up.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897666 May 5, 2013
No Surprize, "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897667 May 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say Eman is an idiot but he would make the quotation marks excuse.
There was no lie from the White House.
Yep, lets make each & every foreign policy decision based on what others tell us.
Dumb Dave says: "There was no lie from the White House."

Translation: "I believe anything."

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897668 May 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the CIA station chief in Benghazi? shinningelectr0n puzzled queried , "Correct. No one knows."Congressional Republicans and conservative commentators alike have spent weeks wondering just who edited the now infamous talking points, accusing officials across the Obama administration of lying to cover-up the truth about Benghazi. Instead, what they have labeled a political decision to play down the role of al Qaeda by the Obama administration was actually a much more complicated process:

The officials said the first draft of the talking points had a reference to al Qaeda but it was removed by the Central Intelligence Agency, to protect sources and protect investigations, before the talking points were shared with the White House. No evidence has so far emerged that the White House interfered to tone down the public intelligence assessment, despite the attention the charge has received.

Edits and revisions of estimates continued on even as U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice was preparing to make her appearances on several Sunday morning news shows to discuss them on Sept. 16:

On Sept. 15, Michael Morell, then CIA deputy director and now acting director, spoke with the CIA station chief in Tripoli, who expressed concern that the agency’s reporting was off the mark. The station chief said there was no protest ongoing at the time of the attack, and he didn’t think the attack was spontaneous. Mr. Morell asked the chief to summarize his views in an email so the analysts at Langley could evaluate his take along with more than a dozen other internal intelligence reports, Mr. Morell later told lawmakers.

Officials placed the talking points that day in a binder that was hand-delivered to Ms. Rice at around 8 p.m. at her home in Washington, where she was making last-minute preparations before making the rounds of the news shows the following morning.

In addition, despite repeated right-wing insistence that the Obama administration mislead the public about the role an anti-Islam video played in the launch of the attack, the new story makes clear that members of the intelligence community “still believe the attack was inspired in part by the earlier protest in Cairo over the video.”

This new reporting solidifies previous stories that tanked Republican theories of official cover-up" http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/12/04/...

Lapeer, MI

#897669 May 5, 2013
WP - A clear case of self-defense rallies supporters of gun rights: http://tinyurl.com/cq6q5lv

FY, Boy Messiah.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897670 May 5, 2013
No Surprize, "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina?
Are you the guy "Johnny" that played that gay guy in Airplane?

You know, the one that would make off the wall, irrelevant remarks in the control tower just like you do here.

You are a dead ringer for this gay guy!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897671 May 5, 2013
Whatever, Johnny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#897672 May 5, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~B~I~G~~~~~~~~~~N~E~W ~S~~~~~~~~~~

A new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st ...

She will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children.

Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Double wide will also be available as well. It will come with several dogs and cats to live in it, with the family.

Also ...
On June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV.

Be advised though ... before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Double wide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks.

Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard.

Available soon ...
Will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries, with their EBT cards, and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks .

Get your new dolls and accessories soon ... as they will sell out quick ...

and have fun kids!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
drinK the hiVE

New York, NY

#897676 May 5, 2013
The Mind Persist' Illusion Persists As That's Its BS Nature...

http://www.crusha.com/gifs/chappeleRickJamesD...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897677 May 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
an "eminent" threat?
Do you speak English?
Do you speak English?

Has anyone packed your chocolate?
YTube

AOL

#897678 May 5, 2013

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS shortly to die

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897679 May 5, 2013
Waxman, "You know, the one that would make off the wall, irrelevant remarks" "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina? " What's wrong,waxey-woozie, your hypocrisy showing too much? Or, the crystal meth finally took effect?:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#897680 May 5, 2013
Female DNA on Boston Bomb NOT from Tsarnaev Widow (Has hospitalized Female ^Saudi been ruled out yet?)

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/03/female-dna-on-b...

ahhhh ...

the plot eventually -leaks- out ...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#897682 May 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave says: "There was no lie from the White House."
Translation: "I believe anything."
I see you didn't say what it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••