Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535724 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#898631 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey met with President Obama, the secretary explained to lawmakers.
Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack and try to protect U.S. personnel.
Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina asked how many times President Obama talked with Panetta and Dempsey after he knew about the attack.
Once, they answered. That conversation lasted for 30 minutes and Obama did not personally get back in touch with them to ask how the mission to help personnel in Benghazi was going.
http://kplr11.com/2013/02/07/panetta-on-bengh...
So why don't you just zip it?
So, it was completely impossible that Obama was getting updates from advisors like Panetta said he was.

Nope, according po Carol, Obama went to bed at 5:30 PM.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898632 May 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime admits to drinking before 10am then cries when he's called a drunk. Libturds are so stupid.
Realtime is the good ol' boy type of guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning, regardless of what time it is.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898633 May 7, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Geez! Another moran on a stick!!!
Did you see the "used schoolchildren as shields" line? Every time I think they can't get any dumber, they do.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#898634 May 7, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Panetta and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey met with President Obama, the secretary explained to lawmakers.
Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack and try to protect U.S. personnel.
Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire and Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina asked how many times President Obama talked with Panetta and Dempsey after he knew about the attack.
Once, they answered. That conversation lasted for 30 minutes and Obama did not personally get back in touch with them to ask how the mission to help personnel in Benghazi was going.
http://kplr11.com/2013/02/07/panetta-on-bengh...
So why don't you just zip it?
The big hearing is tomorrow dumbass and if it's like the last one you'll look stupid once again.

The CIA does not report to the POTUS Carol__only the director does.

BTW my pal billy waugh appeared at The Villages earlier this year, you can google it and hear his presentation via you tube. It wasn't a sold out house but he puts on a good show, the man really is a national treasure__really he is.

I hope never to get that fkn desperate.

My other contractor pals are currently dead. Sht happens eh?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898635 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Thank's to (R) governor Rick Scott who chased the project out of Florida where it had strong support from (R) Paula Dockery and her husband__hah.
Hey we've got a poster here__who knows Paula and her husband personally__and another who should, having lived in Polk County/Lakeland for a number of years.
This is a real amusing thread.
You can have it. Our land is more valuable as farm land than being used to go from bfe to bfe.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

New York, NY

#898636 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in your cell, negro convict. Playtime is OVER....
BBW I DONT THINK NJ GAG BOI IS REALLY BLACK EVEN THOUGH GAY IS THE NEW BLACK i REALLY THINK HE IS A CHICKEN *HIT TRYING TO SUPPORT HIS LISP BOI AGENDA YOU KNOW HIS AGENDA AS A BOTTOM BOI lololo his ideas are like a butt plug/ballgag
WOW

New York, NY

#898637 May 7, 2013
AND BASED ON THE BUTT PLUG FROM NJ if LEBRON GETS TRADED TO MIAMI THEY BECOME CLEVELAND aaaaaaalololol THE NJ BUT PLUG is brilliant THE NJ BALLGAG BOI is a DUNCE but he has good spelling lololololoand DICKTION in his mouf

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898638 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
First win the election, and then cut off Planned Parenthood.
Republicans only need to say in response to questions about abortion during the debates they are pro-life. Like Reagan did. That's all that needs to be said.

But when decreasing unnecessry government spending is the issue, it would seem too conspicuous to leave out PP. The Democrats would force a response just to create more derisiveness.

Abortion, gay marriage, immigration and all other social issues are only used as election tactics.

Nothing changes and life goes on as usual as soon as the elections are over. Every four years. Like clockwork.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

New York, NY

#898639 May 7, 2013
WHEN BLACKS WERE FREE FROM DEMOCRATS THEY GAVE THEM MORE RACISM AND LOOK OVER THERE lololo the BUTT PLUG FROM NJ lololat least I sold OUT and am HAPPY lololo dont have to worry bout being in chains modern times someone telling you the boogeyman going put you in chains lolololpriceless the democrats push racism more than anyone else thats all they give BLACKe lolololo can you just see the insult ofyour intelligence in modern the only thing they got for you is they goin put you back in chains lololololol and it worked lolo with all these GANGBANGERS and GANGSTAS they goin put you back in chains worked lolololololo you just cant make it up

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898640 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The big hearing is tomorrow dumbass and if it's like the last one you'll look stupid once again.
The CIA does not report to the POTUS Carol__only the director does.
BTW my pal billy waugh appeared at The Villages earlier this year, you can google it and hear his presentation via you tube. It wasn't a sold out house but he puts on a good show, the man really is a national treasure__really he is.
I hope never to get that fkn desperate.
My other contractor pals are currently dead. Sht happens eh?
Currently dead? As if that's going to change? Wow!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898641 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The big hearing is tomorrow dumbass and if it's like the last one you'll look stupid once again.
The CIA does not report to the POTUS Carol__only the director does.
BTW my pal billy waugh appeared at The Villages earlier this year, you can google it and hear his presentation via you tube. It wasn't a sold out house but he puts on a good show, the man really is a national treasure__really he is.
I hope never to get that fkn desperate.
My other contractor pals are currently dead. Sht happens eh?
Congratulations! You made it out of bed Realtime??...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898643 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The big hearing is tomorrow dumbass and if it's like the last one you'll look stupid once again.
The CIA does not report to the POTUS Carol__only the director does.
BTW my pal billy waugh appeared at The Villages earlier this year, you can google it and hear his presentation via you tube. It wasn't a sold out house but he puts on a good show, the man really is a national treasure__really he is.
I hope never to get that fkn desperate.
My other contractor pals are currently dead. Sht happens eh?
If NOT for obama, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot. Benghazi is likely to result in Obama's resignation you old fool.. The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected you dumbass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898644 May 7, 2013
WASHINGTON — The Senate sided with traditional retailers and financially strapped state and local governments Monday by passing a bill that would widely subject online shopping – for many a largely tax-free frontier – to state sales taxes.

The Senate passed the bill by a vote of 69 to 27, getting support from Republicans and Democrats alike. But opposition from some conservatives who view it as a tax increase will make it a tougher sell in the House. President Barack Obama has conveyed his support for the measure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/onli...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898646 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON — The Senate sided with traditional retailers and financially strapped state and local governments Monday by passing a bill that would widely subject online shopping – for many a largely tax-free frontier – to state sales taxes.
The Senate passed the bill by a vote of 69 to 27, getting support from Republicans and Democrats alike. But opposition from some conservatives who view it as a tax increase will make it a tougher sell in the House. President Barack Obama has conveyed his support for the measure.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/06/onli...
You Neanderthals lily, only care about their own basic needs and will ignore the poison and atrocities by Corporatist obama and Monsanto when it suits the "agenda". You too will eat anything obama or AOL huffington post shits on your plate...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898647 May 7, 2013
How Gore Became as Rich as Romney

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...

Uh-oh. Another ultra-rich liberal.

Liberals are screaming into their pillows.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#898648 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You hijacked the San Francisco 49ers avatar and have been writing dumb shit embarrassing an entire state. Now you're up to 23,121 stupid comments you no-life moron.
No one but you gives a sht.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898649 May 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it was completely impossible that Obama was getting updates from advisors like Panetta said he was.
Nope, according po Carol, Obama went to bed at 5:30 PM.
The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#898650 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he's a Democrat. You lying pos.
Dirtmouth boca lily is what she barfs.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#898651 May 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rubio: Heritage Immigration Study Is ‘Flawed’
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
happens all the time.
The (R's) will stack immigration reform so full of earmarks, add ons and other nonsense that it will never fly. Screw em.

There can be no comprehensive reform__immigration is not a one size fits all problem. Mexicans require a different deal as do certain others. Some don't require any deal__some should not be considered for entry to the US at all no matter their skills or lack thereof.

How about we do one tomato picker per one bikini model per one brain surgeon.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898652 May 7, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
You hijacked the San Francisco 49ers avatar and have been writing dumb shit embarrassing an entire state. Now you're up to 23,121 stupid comments you no-life moron.
Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence? Location hidden, eh..idiot? That's funny. We can easily tell where your head is buried azzhole.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min -KENTUCKY_ 240,939
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 10,708
Congressional FIX and REPAIR------NOW. 7 hr Panco and Cisco 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Comrades 105,188
Blank ATM card available for exchange (Oct '16) 18 hr linda randy 6
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 20 hr Earl 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages