Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#897672 May 5, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~B~I~G~~~~~~~~~~N~E~W ~S~~~~~~~~~~

A new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st ...

She will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children.

Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Double wide will also be available as well. It will come with several dogs and cats to live in it, with the family.

Also ...
On June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV.

Be advised though ... before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Double wide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks.

Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard.

Available soon ...
Will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries, with their EBT cards, and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks .

Get your new dolls and accessories soon ... as they will sell out quick ...

and have fun kids!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
drinK the hiVE

New York, NY

#897676 May 5, 2013
The Mind Persist' Illusion Persists As That's Its BS Nature...

http://www.crusha.com/gifs/chappeleRickJamesD...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897677 May 5, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
an "eminent" threat?
Do you speak English?
Do you speak English?

Has anyone packed your chocolate?
YTube

AOL

#897678 May 5, 2013

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS shortly to die

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897679 May 5, 2013
Waxman, "You know, the one that would make off the wall, irrelevant remarks" "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina? " What's wrong,waxey-woozie, your hypocrisy showing too much? Or, the crystal meth finally took effect?:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#897680 May 5, 2013
Female DNA on Boston Bomb NOT from Tsarnaev Widow (Has hospitalized Female ^Saudi been ruled out yet?)

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/03/female-dna-on-b...

ahhhh ...

the plot eventually -leaks- out ...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#897682 May 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave says: "There was no lie from the White House."
Translation: "I believe anything."
I see you didn't say what it was.

Newville, PA

#897683 May 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro's Affirmative Action Appointee to head NASA says we should suck up to Muslims, too.
Where in the hell are you taking this, Idiot?
Galt is right. You are lost.
Only a racist f*k like you think that the only way a black man can get an education is through affirmative action.

Are racial slurs all you got?? Does posting them make you feel like a tough guy?

I have news. It onIy makes you the pathetic POS we all know you are. Well,other than the right whiners who think you're some sort of hero for posting them.

Newville, PA

#897684 May 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is a quotation mark excuse? Some idiotic phrase dumbass dave came up with? Idjits like you constantly make excuses for your lying masters. I understand why you want this to go away...it shows your master for what he is...a typical politician who's career is mor important than the truth.
People dies then Obama lied
"Hicks said that despite being the senior diplomat in Libya after Stevens was killed, he wasn't consulted at all before Rice went on Sunday talk shows to discuss the attacks.
In the interview, conducted on April 11, Hicks also makes clear that he immediately believed the September 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi had been conducted by terrorists, though the White House and other officials in the Obama administration initially suggested that the attack was the result of an out-of-control demonstration against an anti-Muslim YouTube video.
"I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get&#8209;go," said Hicks"
So, no one in Government spoke to Hicks concerning the attacks. No one in the State Department? He at in Tripoli & was silent & never checked in or nothing.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#897685 May 5, 2013
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897686 May 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Waxman, "You know, the one that would make off the wall, irrelevant remarks" "Obama should have apologized for Bill Clinton's sex escapades, pervert diversion" So, that means that you agree that Nikki Haley should apologize for Mark Sanford's gross dereliction of duty to his office, sex escapades , and pervert diversions with his bimbo from Argentina? " What's wrong,waxey-woozie, your hypocrisy showing too much? Or, the crystal meth finally took effect?:-D
Very good Johnny. Now quit horsing around and plug that electrical cable back in!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897687 May 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I see you didn't say what it was.
You would never see it either, Dumb Dave. It's not in your programming. Ummmmm....

Newville, PA

#897688 May 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You would never see it either, Dumb Dave. It's not in your programming. Ummmmm....
If it were really a lie but then you know you are full of sh*t & won't post it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897690 May 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a racist f*k like you think that the only way a black man can get an education is through affirmative action.
Are racial slurs all you got?? Does posting them make you feel like a tough guy?
I have news. It onIy makes you the pathetic POS we all know you are. Well,other than the right whiners who think you're some sort of hero for posting them.
Obama’s entire life has been devoted to fomenting bigotry, racial animus and divide. All of his mentors, from the rancid racist and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis to Fan of Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, have been rabid, whitey despising racists, you included RealDave...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#897691 May 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No Dave not all Blacks just Liberal Blacks!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#897692 May 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama’s entire life has been devoted to fomenting bigotry, racial animus and divide. All of his mentors, from the rancid racist and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis to Fan of Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, have been rabid, whitey despising racists, you included RealDave...
That about covers it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#897693 May 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
....u-u-u-m-m-mm...yer wandering off topic again, jerk.

Lapeer, MI

#897694 May 5, 2013
Let's hope that the Jerk-In-Chief's time in the sun is over. We've paid a high enough price for Affirmative Action's biggest scourge on America yet.

Washington Post - Obama: The fall: http://tinyurl.com/d43osrs

Snakes die slowly.

Lapeer, MI

#897695 May 5, 2013
NY Times sees the handwriting on the wall?

Off-the-Cuff Obama Line Put U.S. in Bind on Syria: http://tinyurl.com/boukkou

The Boy Messiah has the mouth but not the balls.

Lapeer, MI

#897696 May 5, 2013
...or the brains...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 12 min Susan 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min all fall short 50,021
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]