Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497160 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Democratic USA

United States

#898490 May 7, 2013
donk wrote:
republicans are to blame for it all
AGREED.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#898491 May 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOOOO Christie 2016!!!
He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.

What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.

I can't imagine Christie and Paul__I can imagine Christie decking Paul.
WOW

New York, NY

#898492 May 7, 2013
WELL OBAMA DID SAY EVERTHING STARTS AFTER HE GETS BACK IN OFFICE AND THE war is starting man of peace
WOW

New York, NY

#898494 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.
I can't imagine Christie and Paul__I can imagine Christie decking Paul.
THIS WOULD BE BUSH 5 nothing has changed with the plan just the voter thinks they count and they are changing something lolololol the same wars the same news
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898495 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex. I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.
Next time you think of screwing your pet moron, don't forget to count yourself in Realtime...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898496 May 7, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> AGREED.
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by sonicfiller and other deranged liberals.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#898497 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so drunk and stupid that you couldn't comprehend that he was calling you phkface. Idiot.
Drunken boca lily...Bwhahahahahahahaha...dr unk and stupid describes you, along with your other filthy-mouthed trash talk. Have another drink, you vile beast hypocrite!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898498 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.
I can't imagine Christie and Paul__I can imagine Christie decking Paul.
I agree, all that skin will probably have to be surgically removed. Paul is a whining fool.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898499 May 7, 2013
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898500 May 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll never get nominated, abdul. He's a proven RINO, and repubs learned their lesson with McCain & Romney.
BTW, that fatfk couldnt lift his arm w/o having a coronary, so Rand is safe...
Christie may be a moderate on social issues, but is reliably conservative on fiscal issues.

Republicans need to steer clear of losing issues like abortion, birth control, religion, etc.

If only Christie hadn't kissed Obama.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898501 May 7, 2013
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898502 May 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's really fat so after post-op he needs to get into a gym, a really good one. Someone said he's 5'11" I think he's probably closer to 5'8" but he's got a lot of work to do if he plans on running for POTUS.
What I do like about Christie is that he's an unwavering moderate who won't whor himself out to the likes of FOX-RUSH and the BLAZE so from that angle a Christie run for POTUS would be very enjoyable to watch.
I can't imagine Christie and Paul__I can imagine Christie decking Paul.
Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts Fox News and Truth!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898503 May 7, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Another Criminal Democrat busted...
As police and the FBI try to piece together how the three women and a 6-year-old girl, who police believe is the daughter of one of the women, remained captive for more than a decade in a densely populated section of Cleveland, the women were released Tuesday from a local hospital and returned to their families
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/2-ohio-t...
Prove he's a Democrat. You lying pos.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898504 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie may be a moderate on social issues, but is reliably conservative on fiscal issues.
Republicans need to steer clear of losing issues like abortion, birth control, religion, etc.
If only Christie hadn't kissed Obama.
Where were you when Bush kissed the Saudi Prince?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898505 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie may be a moderate on social issues, but is reliably conservative on fiscal issues.
Republicans need to steer clear of losing issues like abortion, birth control, religion, etc.
If only Christie hadn't kissed Obama.
http://th570.photobucket.com/albums/ss145/TJS...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#898506 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts Fox News and Truth!!
Four things that do not exist

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#898507 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, Janes got diarrhea again. No one reads this slop, go away. If we want to read the NYPost, we can do it ourselves.
I did like this part of Jane's post.

The 19th century political philosopher Frederic Bastiat pointed out the fact that REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF AN UNJUSTIFIED USE OF FORCE AGAINST THE PROPERTY OF INDIVIDUALS.

Also, the way she emphasized the important words.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898508 May 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Four things Liberals Fear: Black Conservatives, Facts Fox News and Truth!!
How can you possibly believe that the left fears FoxNews when they spend a huge percentage of their time on sites like this criticizing the network?

On the other hand, Conservatives hardly bother with the mainstream networks because they are irrelevant and ignore newspapers completely because they are on life support.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#898509 May 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those demonstrating in Egypt and elsewhere had not seen the video and were just responding to their puppetmasters.
Nobody claimed that we had an embassy in Benghazi, just a consulate.
Rice either outright lied or was lied to. Take your pick.
If the ambassador was in it__it was an embassy.

We don't know why the ambassador was there__and likely won't learn.

Do you find it odd that the US would have two different compounds in Benghazi and only a mile apart. One with substandard security and the other full up with special forces types?

Crazy eh?

Who was Agent Scott Strickland? Why hasn't he been questioned during the televised hearings?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898510 May 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he's a Democrat. You lying pos.
Kidnapped by a gang banger by your culture of violence.. Not by old men clinging to their guns and religion lily. They are democrats...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Dr Guru 237,631
News Chicago's street performers should get the hook 6 hr lol 1
trump may use deporation against people he may ... 6 hr lol 6
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr honeymylove 2,464
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Rshermr 63,301
last post wins! (Dec '10) 7 hr honeymylove 2,988
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr honeymylove 2,301

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages