Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,215)

Showing posts 824,281 - 824,300 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton evaded the draft too.
What's your point.
So did Cheney, so did Bush.
One guy who didn't & volunteered for dangerous duty, you f*cking idiots called a traitor.
Funny how that works, isn't it.
"real dumb"
A couple of questions for yopu;
- Did Clinton serve in the US military?
- Did the Bush's senior and junior serve in the US military?
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton and Gore were occupying the WH during the entire 5 years the plot for 9/11 was underway.
There's really nothing more you need to say.
And Bush Sr was President when Al Qaeda fred & Reagan trained, funded & arms Al Qaeda's leader.

There's really nothing more to say.

But when the threat was analyzed & a plan written, only George W Bush threw it in the trash.
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

So here's a big-mind question: which would you prefer, an airplane ride to visit relatives in Australia with a live baby in the seat next to you, or a dead one? See that? Not everything is black or white, is it?

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Harnessing the energy of 2,000 suns
I wonder of any of that research had government funding?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your sources?
Here you go:

A moron that makes up BS, has no common sense and is a danger to himself:

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/realdave
The Dude Abides

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I personally like abortion and applaud each and every brave woman who has one; you go girls. Did somebody send a memo around which read, "Fill up the world with howling little wads of protoplasm until it's so full it just sinks in its own shit?" People, for all their many positive attributes, are filthy, noisy, dangerous things that see no problem with destroying the entire planet if there's money in it. So a big-brain might ask, who needs 'em? Keep them baby-bodies comin', y'all.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell you what he would have done. The same thing Clinton did and Obama does now. Lob a cruise missile or two or in Obama's case a couple of drone strikes. Come on TV and puff out his chest, throw up his chin, and wage his finger and say don't cross this red line then go golfing.
Flack is signing up to invade Syria.

Sending air strikes & drones had far better success that spending hundreds of billions of dollars & thousands of soldiers lives in Afghanistan & iraq so George W Bush can fly onto an aircraft carrier.

You people are dumber than sh*t. Yep. Lets tell Al Qaeda " Bring it on" No chest puffing there.

So Flack, make sure you sign up yourself or perhaps your daughters reach 18, you an send them to war.

God Freakin forbid we learn the facts of who ordered the use of those chemical weapons before we commit. Noooooooooooooo.

Send in the troops!!!! Yep See if we can get bogged down in yet another ten war war.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to refute my post citing facts anytime if you can. Otherwise STFU.
"TSM"
Keep it up??? You are getting to "real dumb", so he gave his stock answer when out of his league, STFU.
Peace

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, in 2008 PP helped prevent 595,000 unintended pregnancies.
You think by shutting down Planned Parenthood that people will no longer get abortions? How many will go elsewhere & what bout those prevented unintended pregnancies?
In order to prevent 350,000 abortions, how many more will you create?
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be a phoney. I nevber said a word about shutting down planned parenthood, I simply commented on the number of abortions they are responsible for annually.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the FIRST PRESIDENT WITH NO AGENDA FOR THE POOR T, non FOR THE HOMELESS, NON FOR BLACKS, OBAMA HAS HAD A WALLSTREET BIG BUSINESS AGENDA from day one nothing else is important so I GUESS the HOMELESS , the POOR, BLACKS and other social causes will need to wait for the next PRESIDENT or is this the end for the POOR the only thing obama has on his mind is HOMOSEXUALITY he responds right away

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is signing up to invade Syria.
Sending air strikes & drones had far better success that spending hundreds of billions of dollars & thousands of soldiers lives in Afghanistan & iraq so George W Bush can fly onto an aircraft carrier.
You people are dumber than sh*t. Yep. Lets tell Al Qaeda " Bring it on" No chest puffing there.
So Flack, make sure you sign up yourself or perhaps your daughters reach 18, you an send them to war.
God Freakin forbid we learn the facts of who ordered the use of those chemical weapons before we commit. Noooooooooooooo.
Send in the troops!!!! Yep See if we can get bogged down in yet another ten war war.
I love when the left bitches when our all volunteer military gets sent somewhere.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

6 months after mega-storm Sandy slams into U.S.– thousands still homeless

Posted on April 29, 2013

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Sure hate to be the bearer of more bad news - this time from NBC.

Weak sales growth at companies is likely to spell an equally troubled bottom line for the nation's 11.7 million unemployed.

Quarterly earnings thus far have shown the typical strong level of profit beats, with just more than two of three companies in the Standard & Poor's 500 exceeding Wall Street expectations.

But when it comes to actual sales growth, the results have been just north of dismal.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economywatch/...

Think maybe the liberal media is starting to morph from propagandists into actual journalists?

Mercy me! Oh, happy day!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

BEFORE OBAMA LEAVES OFFICE HE WILL COME OUT THE CLOSET yes I said it the FIRST GAY PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA COMING SOON THE SINGLE WIFE lolol

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Sarkozy-Stiglitz Commission's Quest to Get Beyond GDP ...
The Sarkozy-Stiglitz Commission's Quest to Get Beyond GDP ... The Sarkozy-Stiglitz Commission's Quest to Get Beyond GDP . Eyal Press.
www.thenation.com/article/159926/sarkozy-stig... ..“The biggest success of development has not been making people richer but, rather…making the things that really matter—things like health and education—cheaper and more widely available,” he contends.

There was a time not long ago when many mainstream economists and policy-makers would have rolled their eyes at such a claim. Far fewer are likely to do so today, thanks to the growing realization that, as economists Joseph Stiglitz, Amartya Sen and Jean-Paul Fitoussi argue in another recent book, Mismeasuring Our Lives: Why GDP Doesn’t Add Up, GDP is a deeply flawed indicator of well-being. Their book is a streamlined version of the final report produced by the Commission on the Measurement of Economic Performance and Social Progress, which was created in 2008 by French President Nicolas Sarkozy to identify the limits of GDP and to outline new metrics that take things like education, gender equality and environmental sustainability into account."... "More than a few policy-makers have taken note. In the United Kingdom, Prime Minister David Cameron recently directed the Office for National Statistics to conduct a nationwide survey asking citizens what they believe should be used to measure happiness, with the goal of formulating policy “focused not just on the bottom line, but on all those things that make life worthwhile.” In Germany, the Bundestag has established a commission on “Growth, Prosperity, Quality of Life” to develop a more holistic measure of progress. Reforms are under way in Italy, Australia, South Korea, Canada and the United States, where a project called State of the USA, supported by the National Academy of Sciences and numerous prominent foundations, has begun to track some alternative indicators of progress, which will eventually be accessible to citizens online." www.thenation.com

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Dude Abides wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. I read this as, "There's such a thing as having TOO open a mind." But... yeah... sure... limit open-mindedness... don't want to get too wide-angle on these things... You take Gallileo... center of the universe and all that... the church... the Inquisition. Easy to see how a big mind can get in the way.
You can get lost in too much gray area.

It's more acclimating when distinct lines are drawn somewhere.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, etc., etc., etc.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

“The U.S. has many indicators on a variety of topics such as the economy and health, but has no official vehicle for integrating and disseminating this information to better inform the nation about complex challenges,” the U.S. Government Accountability Office states at the beginning of a 100+ page report to Congress examining the experiences of national and subnational indicator systems. The report is meant to provide insight for a U.S. Key National Indicator System as required by recent legislation." www.stateoftheusa.org

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when the left bitches when our all volunteer military gets sent somewhere.
Just because they volunteer does not make them disposable.

If you think something is worth going to war over, then you best be willing to sign up & go.

Its being a real tough guy to shout "War" "War" "War", if you are among the ones not going.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove your self to be a phoney. I nevber said a word about shutting down planned parenthood, I simply commented on the number of abortions they are responsible for annually.
Peace
KMA
Keep pretending there Eed.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your sources?
on the shelf next to Obama's sealed records

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 824,281 - 824,300 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 35 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
Amy 4-23 1 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••