Attaboy, EasyEed.<quoted text>
Checked some labels on a few items of clothing I wear on a regular basis and I found;
- Levi Strauss blue jeans - made in Haiti
- Haines skivies and T shirts - made in Vietnam
- Dockers slacks - made in Vietnam
- Port Authority jacke - made in Vietnam
- Wrangler button down western shirt - made in The Philippines
- I Zod pullover - made in Jordan
- PGA Tour pullover - Taiwan
- Russel Atletics jacket - made in China
- Dockers V neck sweater - made Thailand
- Van Hueson pullover - made in Bangladesh
- Arrow button down shirt - made in Mexico
- Haggar slacks - made in Mexico
- Spalding jogging suit - made in China
- Wilson jogging pants - made in the Philippines
- Lee polished cotton slacks - made in Mexico
Guess what the countries noted above are basically all poor countries, and guess what else all those products were purchased, not at Wal-Mart but at retailers like JC Pennys, Nordstrom, Kohls, Macys, Fred Meyer.
Why do you not blame the well known American companies that use the services of the poor in these countries to produce their goods. Why do you not attack the Penny's, the Sears, the Nordstroms, the Macy's, the Fred Meyers, that get their products from these poor countries? The answer you are a phoneyfucking hypocrite.
Now, try to find a television manufactured in the US.