Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460489 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898114 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up, bozo.
I didn't have a problem with Romney's religion
Bible thumpers did.
I did lots of work today. Then did some yard work. In between I made fun of dumbasses like you.
Zzzzzzz... It must suck to be you.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898115 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up, bozo.
I didn't have a problem with Romney's religion
Bible thumpers did.
I did lots of work today. Then did some yard work. In between I made fun of dumbasses like you.
LOL.. You're alone, a bigot, sick and old, but happy RealDave.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#898118 May 6, 2013
I made that post in response to this Eman post:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course turnout wins, every election.
Perhaps if Romney picked a better VP, his backers would have turned out in larger numbers.

Eman wrote:
You just keep thinking christian fundamentalists stayed home because if his vp.

I replied that Romney's religion was a problem ( to the religious right staying home) regardless of his VP pick.

You, Waxman & Galt are just too stupid to be alive.
Lincoln

United States

#898119 May 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, couldn't resist!
Republicans upset seem to be natures plan.
Republicans seem entitled to the Presidency
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898120 May 6, 2013
Dumb Dave thinks calling people bible thumpers makes everyone else the bigot.

Priceless! Only a libturd would say something so lame.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#898121 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I am a bigot to not like those who stick their religion in your face & try to legislate it. Bible thumpers are these people.
These people opted not to vote for Romney because of his religion. Is it now bigoted because I don't like the bigoted actions of Bible Thumpers.
ah the liberal mentality once again shows its ugly head. Those who live by the ten commandments are a holes, those who strap bombs on their children should be tolerated. Only in a liberals twisted mind..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#898122 May 6, 2013
John Galt, "Why, unless you're a bigot? " You jumped to a wrong conclusion before thinking once again. You should have asked RealDave what Romney religion that he was referring to; Romney's cult religion of Mormonism or his other cult religion of 'stock option' capitalism.Either way Romney was in trouble when he opened his mouth and said that if he was elected then he wouldn't have to care about the 47% who wouldn't vote for him anyway.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898123 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up, bozo.
I didn't have a problem with Romney's religion
Bible thumpers did.
I did lots of work today. Then did some yard work. In between I made fun of dumbasses like you.
Dumb Dave attempts the projection move, fails miserably, then tells us how he contributed to society by doing "yard work" (on his own yard, of course).

Anyone want to bet Dumb Dave loves in a lower class neighborhood and hates people with more money than him?

ROTFLMAO!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898124 May 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE dumbdave is a bigot. Everyone with any exposure to them at all knows negroes are far more bigoted than anglos any day of the week, simply because they think they should get a free ride via "reparations".....
Did not realize that Dave was an African-American.

Explains his lack of coherence.

Will try to be more tolerant in the future.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898125 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I made that post in response to this Eman post:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course turnout wins, every election.
Perhaps if Romney picked a better VP, his backers would have turned out in larger numbers.
Eman wrote:
You just keep thinking christian fundamentalists stayed home because if his vp.
I replied that Romney's religion was a problem ( to the religious right staying home) regardless of his VP pick.
You, Waxman & Galt are just too stupid to be alive.
Myths, lies, bgotry and complete stupidity.. that's RealDave...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898127 May 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
John Galt, "Why, unless you're a bigot? " You jumped to a wrong conclusion before thinking once again. You should have asked RealDave what Romney religion that he was referring to; Romney's cult religion of Mormonism or his other cult religion of 'stock option' capitalism.Either way Romney was in trouble when he opened his mouth and said that if he was elected then he wouldn't have to care about the 47% who wouldn't vote for him anyway.
As opposed to the Democrat religion of Socialism?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898128 May 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
John Galt, "Why, unless you're a bigot? " You jumped to a wrong conclusion before thinking once again. You should have asked RealDave what Romney religion that he was referring to; Romney's cult religion of Mormonism or his other cult religion of 'stock option' capitalism.Either way Romney was in trouble when he opened his mouth and said that if he was elected then he wouldn't have to care about the 47% who wouldn't vote for him anyway.
Either use the "reply" button or suggest that your stupid posts be ignored.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898129 May 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave attempts the projection move, fails miserably, then tells us how he contributed to society by doing "yard work" (on his own yard, of course).
Anyone want to bet Dumb Dave loves in a lower class neighborhood and hates people with more money than him?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
RealDave a certified OWS communist... Never spent a day in the Military and his age is 67.. Forever him been doomed to handout a loser4life... and never owned a business...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898130 May 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
John Galt, "Why, unless you're a bigot? " You jumped to a wrong conclusion before thinking once again. You should have asked RealDave what Romney religion that he was referring to; Romney's cult religion of Mormonism or his other cult religion of 'stock option' capitalism.Either way Romney was in trouble when he opened his mouth and said that if he was elected then he wouldn't have to care about the 47% who wouldn't vote for him anyway.
Hi Johnny!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898131 May 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
I made that post in response to this Eman post:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course turnout wins, every election.
Perhaps if Romney picked a better VP, his backers would have turned out in larger numbers.
Eman wrote:
You just keep thinking christian fundamentalists stayed home because if his vp.
I replied that Romney's religion was a problem ( to the religious right staying home) regardless of his VP pick.
You, Waxman & Galt are just too stupid to be alive.
Are you black, Dumb Dave? That would include, African or any of the other hyphenated types.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898132 May 6, 2013
Senator Menendez Supports Al-Qaeda

A top Senate Democrat nudged the Obama administration to provide weapons to the Syrian opposition, introducing a bill Monday that would explicitly allow the U.S. to provide arms, military training and non-lethal aid to the rebels.

Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, introduced the legislation on the heels of U.S. intelligence claims that chemical weapons were likely used in the country.

"The Assad regime has crossed a red line that forces us to consider all options," Menendez said in a statement. "The greatest humanitarian crisis in the world is unfolding in and around Syria, and the U.S. must play a role in tipping the scales toward opposition groups and working to build a free Syria."
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898135 May 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Either use the "reply" button or suggest that your stupid posts be ignored.
That "front porch libtard" is more deranged than most liberals on this thread. That monkey constantly rewriting, quoting people out of context.. These Libtards are so unaccomplished... The serendipitous gift that just keeps on producing idiot...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#898136 May 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Typical leftist phag mutts, trying to backpedal after they inadvertently expose themselves for what they really are. Sorry queen bees but your cover is blown, and so is any male you are able to sedate, coerce, or overpower (the latter being highly unlikely)....
LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#898137 May 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Typical leftist phag mutts, trying to backpedal after they inadvertently expose themselves for what they really are. Sorry queen bees but your cover is blown, and so is any male you are able to sedate, coerce, or overpower (the latter being highly unlikely)....
Note that the favorite slur of the left against Conservatives is to call them homosexuals.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#898138 May 6, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Typical leftist phag mutts, trying to backpedal after they inadvertently expose themselves for what they really are. Sorry queen bees but your cover is blown, and so is any male you are able to sedate, coerce, or overpower (the latter being highly unlikely)....
I'm not saying lacks a full Deck. I'm just saying RealDave got bad luck cards and bad DNA when it comes to thinking...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Gold6242 231,243
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 7 hr Tourism warning 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Dudley 7,968
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 11 hr enter username 17

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages