Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
824,161 - 824,180 of 1,079,350 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So Gunner,
where did that kid get the gun to kill his sister?
Just another late-term abortion?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was a snafu with my email address and having used it once before and not wanting to download what turned out to be necessary in order to complete the process.
After getting a new email address and downloading what was necessary, it was a cinch.
Now, about the other comments you made.
I love blacks who don't hate me or republicans for the sins of the past perpetrated by their own party and hate us just because they like free stuff.
The others I have reservations about. They are too easily duped.
Also, I love bargains. Actually, I LIVE for bargains. I NEVER go into furniture stores and pay three times as much for somethng I could get in a thrift or discount store that looks brand new and usually is much more interesting.
It's called being frugal and fiscally conservative.
I know, those words are alien to you. You're a liberal.
You like a thrift or discount store that looks brand new and is usually much more interesting? You bigoted old hypocrite, you're never going to find all the modifiers you misplace, right? You LIVE for bargains, but state that blacks hate you and your tribe because they (blacks) like free stuff...when was the last time you could see your cankles? I think those mini strokes have added up to full-blown dementia.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

rev wright wrote:
<quoted text>
You baggers say there are no poor people
Make up your mind.
There are tens of millions of poor people, even more since Obama took control. Most are poor because they don't work, but still manage to survive easily. Even have cell phones.

Meanwhile, the middle class gets screwed to support these leeches.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I support any vice as long as it really pisses off the PC police.
But you go ahead and take that toke, belt down another shot and snort it up.
Just don't get behind the wheel of a car. But the PC have no problem with that. Smokers are a much bigger danger on the road.
I think it'd be great if everyone grabbed a cigarette whether they smoked or not and lit up anywhere and everywhere the PC police have forbidden it? A rebellion is in order.
Grab the biggest soft drink container you can find too.
I'm in agreement on this; what about smoking a joint?
They're on their way to pass the no text and drive,$30.00 ticket, what say you?
I say, stop giving the police more excuses to harrass the public.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Diane Sawyer, "Jimma Carter? The one-term worst president voted out of office? You're hilarious!" Yes, THAT Jimmy Carter! The U S President with the highest popularity ratings is Jimmy Carter today. He never lied to us even when he had the unpleasant task of telling us some inconvenient ,but vital truths about energy and the economy. Check this out: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
Yes, a man ahead of his time, solar panels on the White House that Reagan promptly removed. Beloved around the world, building houses for Habitat for Humanity and he's in his 80's! Unstoppable energy, a life devoted to humanitarian causes. A true American hero, and Christian in the right sense of the word.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok one more time. January 1990 66.9 November 2008 65.9 It went as high as 67.2 and as low as 65.7. The high was both before and after the low. Get it? Flat! December 2008 65.8, going down! It never went back above 65.8 April 2013 63.3, straight down!!! A steady drop.
It's the baby boomers Flacko__I've told you at least a half dozen times already.
The never seen before retirement rate is skewing the traditional government statistics and it may get even worse until those born in 54-55 flush through.
You're ignoring the good news choosing rather to find some bullsht bad news number.
Sad life you've got going there pal.
Oh and BTW just today it was announced that Daytona Beach is getting a spanking new beachfront Hard Rock Hotel just a short walk from the pier. Projected cost is $100 million and opening date is set for the 2016 Daytona 500.
I guess ObammyCare didn't chase everyone off.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's a VERY big closet?
1/2 as big.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so in becoming more popular in polls we can just wipe his mistakes from history?
a FOXbot fantasy that will go unfulfilled by all of the 'liberal' political history professors that teach at non-religious-conservative-nut job universities.
No, but the only part of your post I actually read talked about polls.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the word "stupid" tattooed on your forehead?
Even Obama finally realized he wasn't that stupid.
As you can see from his picture, there is no room for that

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So who's the racist now? I post the National Black Republicans Association website - of which their numbers are continually growing - and you call it - and I assume them - crap?
And now you have a website "of which their numbers are continually growing"? Speaking of crap, you bible-thumping old hypocrite, if asked where you sh!t last, the most accurate answer you could give would be "everywhere."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good for him. Who opened those doors for him is the question. Either the taxpayers in this evil capitalistic society or someone with a lot of money who had an agenda for him.
You know he won the Senate in Illinois twice unopposed, right? The first time because he went about disqualifying his opponent's petition signatures, and the second time because his opponent's "divorce scandal" somehow ended up being splattered all over the newspapers. He didn't even win unopposed by a big majority.
Same thing happened when he ran for the US Senate. His opponent suddenly ended up in a "scandal" and had to drop out.
Don't you find that a little bit odd? Because I sure do.
It was his opponents wife who threw the book at him Carol.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And now you have a website "of which their numbers are continually growing"? Speaking of crap, you bible-thumping old hypocrite, if asked where you sh!t last, the most accurate answer you could give would be "everywhere."
You know, you're not losing any tonnage sitting there at the PC, Ginger Kid.

You gingers don't have souls, you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok one more time. January 1990 66.9 November 2008 65.9 It went as high as 67.2 and as low as 65.7. The high was both before and after the low. Get it? Flat! December 2008 65.8, going down! It never went back above 65.8 April 2013 63.3, straight down!!! A steady drop.
So, you never saw the graph?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Cool!
Just don't tell these libturds, they think thid stuff if 30 years away.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

It's all in the way you use the verb. So, y'all have a very nice Kentucky Oaks Day and Kentucky Derby weekend. And always be an eccentric, unique , individual forever unafraid to pursue many different life style experiments. Free to be you and me. This is funny, you must check it out!:D There is always that one person http://9gag.com/gag/anq6W8n...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> God you're dumber than a brick and just as thick! For the last time there was no graph!!!
That's funny because when I search for "labor participation rate" a bunch of graphs appear.

When I picked the BLS site, yep, a graph appeared.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You like a thrift or discount store that looks brand new and is usually much more interesting? You bigoted old hypocrite, you're never going to find all the modifiers you misplace, right? You LIVE for bargains, but state that blacks hate you and your tribe because they (blacks) like free stuff...when was the last time you could see your cankles? I think those mini strokes have added up to full-blown dementia.
"Something I could get in a" stupid libturd.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good for him. Who opened those doors for him is the question. Either the taxpayers in this evil capitalistic society or someone with a lot of money who had an agenda for him.
You know he won the Senate in Illinois twice unopposed, right? The first time because he went about disqualifying his opponent's petition signatures, and the second time because his opponent's "divorce scandal" somehow ended up being splattered all over the newspapers. He didn't even win unopposed by a big majority.
Same thing happened when he ran for the US Senate. His opponent suddenly ended up in a "scandal" and had to drop out.
Don't you find that a little bit odd? Because I sure do.
I went to top twenty universities & all I did was apply. I got scholarships & loans. It never cost e a dime for graduate school.

It is common practice when running for office to go over your opponents petitions looking for fakes & errors. I was told to get half again as many names as I needed cover for people making mistakes.

The scandal made the press because the wife of his opponent (played 7 of 9) was a well known actor.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's the baby boomers Flacko__I've told you at least a half dozen times already.
The never seen before retirement rate is skewing the traditional government statistics and it may get even worse until those born in 54-55 flush through.
You're ignoring the good news choosing rather to find some bullsht bad news number.
Sad life you've got going there pal.
Oh and BTW just today it was announced that Daytona Beach is getting a spanking new beachfront Hard Rock Hotel just a short walk from the pier. Projected cost is $100 million and opening date is set for the 2016 Daytona 500.
I guess ObammyCare didn't chase everyone off.
They are talking global temperatured, dooooofus.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't tell these libturds, they think thid stuff if 30 years away.
Speaking of mini strokes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min Doug77 4,548
Abby 7-24 9 min Mister Tonka 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Toj 97,518
Body To Body Massage 00971509265299 13 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 19 min Concerned_American 294
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,521
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 32 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Amy 7-24 46 min squishymama 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE