Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#897250 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't tell these libturds, they think thid stuff if 30 years away.
Speaking of mini strokes...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#897251 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because when I search for "labor participation rate" a bunch of graphs appear.
When I picked the BLS site, yep, a graph appeared.
RealDave after looking at the BLS graph you would agree less people are working today than in June of 2009…Right?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897252 May 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And now you have a website "of which their numbers are continually growing"? Speaking of crap, you bible-thumping old hypocrite, if asked where you sh!t last, the most accurate answer you could give would be "everywhere."
Sounds like you need to get laid.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#897253 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Something I could get in a" stupid libturd.
And where did? she put "something," dumbass? What do you think misplaced modifier means? Why don't you ignorant, immigrant bounced Czechs learn the damned language before you suck up any more welfare from real, working Americans.(Some of that was irony, but you GED rejects won't recognize that either.)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897254 May 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of mini strokes...
There might be some truth to this, sorry realtime.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#897255 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They are talking global temperatured, dooooofus.
The libs are know-it-alls. They know everything they read on the loony websites. Good memories, but not an ounce of common sense or critical thinking.

leosnana/Vodka Swill Lily, ReadDumb, SonicFlutter & Nuc the Nutcase. All the same...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897256 May 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And where did? she put "something," dumbass? What do you think misplaced modifier means? Why don't you ignorant, immigrant bounced Czechs learn the damned language before you suck up any more welfare from real, working Americans.(Some of that was irony, but you GED rejects won't recognize that either.)
Being a normal person, I knew what she meant. You being anally obsessed can't understand every day english.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897260 May 3, 2013
“One of the things I pushed for many years is laws should sunset after ten years. That the only way — that in fact I introduced legislation, after ten years you would have to reauthorize the legislation — we haven’t done that and think that’s something we should consider,” he [reid] said.

I would vote for him if he could make this hsppen (and I lived in nevada)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897262 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a man ahead of his time, solar panels on the White House that Reagan promptly removed. Beloved around the world, building houses for Habitat for Humanity and he's in his 80's! Unstoppable energy, a life devoted to humanitarian causes. A true American hero, and Christian in the right sense of the word.
It was solar hot water.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897264 May 3, 2013
The numbers were basically flat till November 2008. Then they went in the tank. I guess all the baby boomer's are right wing so they waited till Obama got elected to retire. I shall try again tomorrow! PEACE!!!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#897265 May 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Diane Sawyer, "Jimma Carter? The one-term worst president voted out of office? You're hilarious!" Yes, THAT Jimmy Carter! The U S President with the highest popularity ratings is Jimmy Carter today. He never lied to us even when he had the unpleasant task of telling us some inconvenient ,but vital truths about energy and the economy. Check this out: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
It has been reported that frontporchreactionary done fallen off da porch and broken his head. Jimma is a worldwide embarrassment, but especially so in the USA, where his record as president was so wonderful that the voters threw him right out of office and made sure he would not get a second term. He may have been honest, but he was an incompetent president. At least he had something in common with Obama, the incompetent part.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#897266 May 3, 2013
The Azzhole-In-Chief hazz a lotta 'splainin' to do:

US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission: http://tinyurl.com/bwpzxlk

And the Hillary bi tch wants to be our President?

We'd be better off with the Tsarnaev Brothers' mother.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NucNutSurpriZobo omy

Pompano Beach, FL

#897267 May 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to swallow Waxturds, for sure!
THE "NOT SURPRIZED WAXTURD SOCKPUPPET CIRCUS" features me as
the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck.
I worship all of the following: OBAMANATION,opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZe d, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndepend entMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...
Liberals R Sick
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons. Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Lileesha Intoxicita

Pompano Beach, FL

#897268 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm in agreement on this; what about smoking a joint?
They're on their way to pass the no text and drive,$30.00 ticket, what say you?
I say, stop giving the police more excuses to harrass the public.
I say boca lily she be afraid a gittin rested for pubic intoxication!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897270 May 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And where did? she put "something," dumbass? What do you think misplaced modifier means? Why don't you ignorant, immigrant bounced Czechs learn the damned language before you suck up any more welfare from real, working Americans.(Some of that was irony, but you GED rejects won't recognize that either.)
Are you self-radicalized?
Lileesha Intoxicita

Pompano Beach, FL

#897271 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
It was his opponents wife who threw the book at him Carol.
They be throwin the book at boca lily once she be tryin to cross ole dixie highway to be gittin back to da warehouse afta Happy Hour later.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#897272 May 3, 2013
Diane Sawyer wrote:
<quoted text> It has been reported that frontporchreactionary done fallen off da porch and broken his head. Jimma is a worldwide embarrassment, but especially so in the USA, where his record as president was so wonderful that the voters threw him right out of office and made sure he would not get a second term. He may have been honest, but he was an incompetent president. At least he had something in common with Obama, the incompetent part.
frontporchreactionary is nothing more than a step stool reactionary....

...with an emphasis on the Stool.
NucNutSurpriZobo omy

Pompano Beach, FL

#897273 May 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>

Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897274 May 3, 2013
Diane Sawyer, President Carter lost his re-election bid in 1980 to Ronald Reagan (who had been on the campaign trail for over 10 years) by the slimmest of margins. At least, Jimmy Carter wasn't as big a 'embarrassment ' to the Democrat Party as Arizona 'asshat' Senator Jeff Flake is to Conservatives. Check this out: http://www.nationalmemo.com/this-is-what-it-l... "Just days before the vote to modestly expand gun sale background checks, Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) told Caren Teves he agreed with her: Background checks should be strengthened. He then voted with 90 percent of Senate Republicans to prevent that exact legislation from even getting an up-or-down vote.

Teves lost her son Alex when he used his body to shield his girlfriend from a spray of bullets being fired at late-night moviegoers in Aurora, Colorado last year.

Flake’s fraudulent answer to Teves was mild compared to his excuses for not voting for the amendment."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#897276 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>100 million huh? You want to rethink that number? Anyone else onboard with this?
I was merely pointing out how things have improved under Obama, you dummies seem to forget just how bad everything collapsed under Bush in 2008.
I can continually sulk about how badly Bush left us if you prefer.

I don't think Bush left us badly at all, he passed the torch with impeccable class and Presidential dignity. Obama promptly turned the presidency into a cheap "C" movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min _Zoey_ 4,729
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min _Zoey_ 4,720
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 9 min Northern Lights 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min mahz 49,894
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min SolomonKane 46,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,176
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Perry Mason 98,241
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE