Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
824,081 - 824,100 of 1,102,033 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#897167 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Later, losers..........
Y'all can come out of hiding now.
You too, Carol. Have a cigarette. Put another nail in your coffin.
I support any vice as long as it really pisses off the PC police.

But you go ahead and take that toke, belt down another shot and snort it up.

Just don't get behind the wheel of a car. But the PC have no problem with that. Smokers are a much bigger danger on the road.

I think it'd be great if everyone grabbed a cigarette whether they smoked or not and lit up anywhere and everywhere the PC police have forbidden it? A rebellion is in order.

Grab the biggest soft drink container you can find too.

Orlando, FL

#897168 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious!
http://beachbumsrealty.com/2012/04/dog-video-...
Thanks. You're pretty funny too.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897169 May 3, 2013
rev wright wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Predictive text can hinder ones intelligence.
Luckily yours is rooted in old fashioned stupidity.
Cause you're too stupid to proof read. Got it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897171 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he thinks you live in a very big closet.
Ironic coming from a 1/2 homosexual. When is your other half coming out?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897172 May 3, 2013
The Newsy Nonsense Of Fox News' Benghazi "Insider"

Five Problems With Fox's Latest Attempt To Turn Benghazi Into Watergate

Foreign policy experts are already going on record challenging the accuracy, expertise, and credentials of Fox's anonymous source. His own words do little to boost his credibility, given that he's purporting to "contradict" the official record with facts that are already part of the official record and claims that have already been debunked. But for Fox, getting the Benghazi story right is less important than getting the rest of the media to cover it the same way they do -- as the second coming of Watergate.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/02/the-n...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897173 May 3, 2013
U MASS Dartmouth can't release the student records/transcripts of those mopey looking students who helped the Boston marathon bombers.

The college is citing some law that Megyn Kendall thinks is "just absolutely ludicrous."
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#897174 May 3, 2013
NWO puppet Soetoro/Obama or whatever his name is, Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico (did he mention Fast & Furious?), Pushes For Gun Control

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#897175 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the biggest puzzle. How he got elected twice.
But we should celebrate because unemployment dropped a notch from 7.6% to 7.5%.
It's sort of like waiting on pins and needles from month to month to find out if you're going to live after waiting 4-1/2 years already.
But, as you know, Obamacare came first and it now looms like a dark ominous cloud. Are you ready? Because 42% of Americans have no clue it's even the law of the land.
I think I'll wait to celebrate until after October 1 - and maybe until the end of the year after the reality sets in.
Hope I'm wrong and it's a big smash for both employers and employees...and tax payers too, of course.
Carol, you are lying again.

The stimulus bill was passed & signed into law almost a year before Obamacare.

Are you just stupid?

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#897179 May 3, 2013
I know Obamacare will work cause the Post Office and Social Security isnt having any problems.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#897181 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you are lying again.
The stimulus bill was passed & signed into law almost a year before Obamacare.
Are you just stupid?
You know Obamacare will work cause the Post Office and Social Security isnt having any problems.

Orlando, FL

#897182 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush's legacy
The frat boy ships out
Few people will mourn the departure of the 43rd president
HE LEAVES the White House as one of the least popular and most divisive presidents in American history. At home, his approval rating has been stuck in the 20s for months; abroad, George Bush has presided over the most catastrophic collapse in America's reputation since the second world war. The American economy is in deep recession, brought on by a crisis that forced Mr Bush to preside over huge and unpopular bail-outs.
America is embroiled in two wars, one of which Mr Bush launched against the tide of world opinion. The Bush family name, once among the most illustrious in American political life, is now so tainted that Jeb, George's younger brother, recently decided not to run for the Senate from Florida. A Bush relative describes family gatherings as “funeral wakes”.
http://www.economist.com/node/12931660
run George, run!
That article was written in 2009.

A Huffington Post article published just last week, April 23, 2013, had a different story.

"As George W. Bush re-enters the public eye for the dedication of his presidential library, his job rating is the highest it's been since 2005, according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday.

"Forty-seven percent of Americans now approve of Bush's presidency, while 50 percent disapprove -- a marked improvement from when he left office with just a third of Americans approving of his performance."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/geor...

His legacy has already begun.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897183 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit living in the past. What's his popularity today?
so in becoming more popular in polls we can just wipe his mistakes from history?

a FOXbot fantasy that will go unfulfilled by all of the 'liberal' political history professors that teach at non-religious-conservative-nut job universities.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897184 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic coming from a 1/2 homosexual. When is your other half coming out?
so it's a VERY big closet?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897185 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, "Something is missing - from community organizer for three years after not finding a job for six months to Harvard Law School." Anyone can get into Harvard--look at George W. Bush:his daddy pulled strings to get him flunked out of the Texas Air National Guard without reprimand and getting his service record expunged(luckily for him, Bush W. got out of his military commitments to a well-known draft-dodger's haven(Texas Air National Guard)at the same time Johnson/Nixon ended the military draft to scoot safely into Harvard. You better believe Prez G. H. W. Bush(Dubya's daddy) had plenty of political clout left to pull the feat off.

Orlando, FL

#897186 May 3, 2013
rev wright wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can still have bush and Cheney executed for war crimes.
Wonder how fox will like that.
Do you have the word "stupid" tattooed on your forehead?

Even Obama finally realized he wasn't that stupid.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#897188 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
what's puzzling is that BS like that has survived for 5 years without anyone being able to 'answer' it.
"sonic"
Did not president nobama say his administration would be the most transparent ever? Why will the president not unseal his records if that is the case? Does he have something to hide?
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897189 May 3, 2013
rev wright wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can still have bush and Cheney executed for war crimes.
Wonder how fox will like that.
i'm just waiting for one of them to go to Europe and get arrested so we can see how FOX tries to blame it on Obama. probably try the apology tour myth.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897190 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's a VERY big closet?
Is it as big as that huge hole in your head?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897191 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That article was written in 2009.
A Huffington Post article published just last week, April 23, 2013, had a different story.
"As George W. Bush re-enters the public eye for the dedication of his presidential library, his job rating is the highest it's been since 2005, according to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday.
"Forty-seven percent of Americans now approve of Bush's presidency, while 50 percent disapprove -- a marked improvement from when he left office with just a third of Americans approving of his performance."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/geor...
His legacy has already begun.
i realize you're a designated FOXbot fake history propagandist and that we should 'listen' to what you have to 'say' without 'question', but a poll won't change the fact that G.W. really sucked.

Orlando, FL

#897192 May 3, 2013
rev wright wrote:
Now we know carol rents, buys used furniture, and drives a liberty(piece of crap)
We know she hates blacks.
We know she was too dumb to register on topix.
Actually, it was a snafu with my email address and having used it once before and not wanting to download what turned out to be necessary in order to complete the process.

After getting a new email address and downloading what was necessary, it was a cinch.

Now, about the other comments you made.

I love blacks who don't hate me or republicans for the sins of the past perpetrated by their own party and hate us just because they like free stuff.

The others I have reservations about. They are too easily duped.

Also, I love bargains. Actually, I LIVE for bargains. I NEVER go into furniture stores and pay three times as much for somethng I could get in a thrift or discount store that looks brand new and usually is much more interesting.

It's called being frugal and fiscally conservative.

I know, those words are alien to you. You're a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000