Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
824,061 - 824,080 of 1,079,099 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You better learn how to fix robots.
Well unlike Flack who will be in his mid 120's, I'll be dead by then.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoe you figure Homre figured it out?? That's just a dumb statement to give you cover. Didn't work.
Homer should be more concerned about Africa than Walmart's abuse of it's American employee base??
Nice try, but it was stupid any way you look at it.
Homer says Walmart, you reply with Africa.
One has nothing to do with the other, but you attempt to change the subject and excuse Walmart's predatory behavior.
Nobody has to work at WalMart. They don't like it they can leave. Funny as how I talk to a lot of those downtrodden they seem happy to be there. Most live quite well. But then two people making $800 a week can live quite well around here.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, but I wouldn't doubt it.
If true, it's a sad state of affairs. Do you shop at Walmart?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts doesn't it Lily? You're homo-erotic tendencies show up on these threads daily, along with your lack of education in the English language, and politics. But what would we do for comic relief, if you didn't post?
Is Lily male? If not, then once again you have misused a term (homoerotic) because you have a problem with vocabulary beyond a middle school level. As to your accusing someone else of lacking education in the language, are you EVER going to master the use of the comma?(It's actually very rudimentary, but then so are you and your "buddies," both figuratively and literally.)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I might be if it were private.
Smart folks know he said that to exclude the government. Wow!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> After all this time he still thinks I'm in WV.
Well, I know you're in Tidewater, VA. I heard the lies about your walking in a dry dock at the Navy Yard.

But you talk like you're still in WVA. After all, you claim to have been in Kinder Morgan's storage terminal there, didn't you??

Don't you use 'gauley bridge wv' in your avatar??

Of course you do. You pretend to be in WVA every day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave's Zero League sockpuppet!! ROTFLMAO!!
Waxturd's Ivy League sonpuppet!! ROTFLMAO!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Why I am No Longer a Conservative Republican

Maybe it’s just me but I’m tired of the same old same old in our politics.&#8239; The big-box monopoly parties have morphed into two sides of the same coin, two heads on the same bird of prey.&#8239; Today our choice boils down to the Conservative Republican tax and spend, infringe personal liberty, and outsource or sovereignty policies or the Liberal Democrat tax and spend, infringe personal liberty, and outsource or sovereignty policies.&#8239; Conservative? Liberal? Tweedle Dee Or Tweedle Dum?

As a voter I’ve had my Damascus Road experience, the scales have fallen from my eyes, and I have reached the point where I would rather throw away my vote voting for someone who might actually try to find a different way to operate our government besides taxing like the Sun King and spending like a drunken sailor.&#8239; (By the way, do you know the difference between how a drunken sailor spends and how the Republicrats spend?&#8239; The drunken sailor is spending his own money.)

http://www.redstate.com/drrobertowens/2013/05...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Most of those employees are on foodstamps and Medicaid because Walmart treats them like slaves.
Yet fools like you don't blame Walmart, you blame the President because Walmart exploits it's workers.
You are incapable of logical thought. You completely missed the mark on the Kinder Morgan facility in WVA, one of many they own there. Kinder Morgan is the largest independent operator of Terminals in the USA.
As far as your claims of being in one of the storage facilities, that's pure bullshit. You couldn't get near the facility.
I hardly think they'd be impressed with your truck driver credentials.
I've owned Kinder Morgan stock (KMP and KMR) for over a decade. You don't want to go there with me.
Because you <cough> owned stock you know who comesand goes from their facilities? Lmao!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The spamming has begun.
Time for you to report me, Nancy!!

That'll be difficult, as Waxturd has an equal number of similar messages!!

But knock yourself out, Nancy!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart folks know he said that to exclude the government. Wow!
That explains why you didn't know!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Hearings to start Wednesday, including questions about how the Democrat Fascists Ministry of Propaganda (liberal media) covered event.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Shopping to do. Gotta get ready for 'Daga' weekend. Going to be a great party.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

The party of Low Expectation ‘ Liberals/Democrats ‘celebrating April job numbers while those who pay the Tab the producers (Private Sector) unemployment at 7.5%, while the takers (Government) 3.3%, no change in the Labor Force Participation remains at a 30 year Low, while under Obama 9.5 million Americans left the workforce!! This is a party ‘Liberals/Democrats ‘that a support the Idea that FAILURE IS AN OPTION!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoe you figure Homre figured it out?? That's just a dumb statement to give you cover. Didn't work.
Homer should be more concerned about Africa than Walmart's abuse of it's American employee base??
Nice try, but it was stupid any way you look at it.
Homer says Walmart, you reply with Africa.
One has nothing to do with the other, but you attempt to change the subject and excuse Walmart's predatory behavior.
From his reply. "Priorities" look it up.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be dead by then. Robots already fill orders at Amazon.
I thought you worked at Walmart.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> After all this time he still thinks I'm in WV.
You live in VA, everyone know that. You were born in WV(an Unconstitutional state btw), you were an average student, shy but became more aggressive in your latter school years, some would say a bully. You spent your weekends with family on camping/fishing trips, you got your first gun at 6 and shot your first deer at 12, you were a bit squeasmish whne your father had you gut it. You were married at an early age to your high school sweetheart and subesequently dumoped by her after 10 long years and raising 2 beautiful daughters of which you now share joint custody. You always had a penchant for science as long as it didn't disagree with your rightwing slanted political views. You had a mild flirtation with voting for Perot but eventually settled on Dole. You frequent Jerry's Bar and Grille, love the outdooors and your John Deere Tractor which you use to mow your lawn as often as you can. Parents names are Howard and Estelle. You also have an estranged brother named George.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So Gunner,
where did that kid get the gun to kill his sister?
It has been reported that he got it behind your warehouse off Dixie Highway, right next to your abandoned vodka bottles.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If true, it's a sad state of affairs. Do you shop at Walmart?
I do all the time. I boycott the liberal/Democrat supported stores. I even pay more, including sales tax just to support Walmart. But if Walmart doesn't have something, I just do what I can to avoid paying state sales tax to a Democrat state, even if it costs more.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I know you're in Tidewater, VA. I heard the lies about your walking in a dry dock at the Navy Yard.
But you talk like you're still in WVA. After all, you claim to have been in Kinder Morgan's storage terminal there, didn't you??
Don't you use 'gauley bridge wv' in your avatar??
Of course you do. You pretend to be in WVA every day.
No stupid the Kinder Morgan site I was talking about is on Buell St in Chesapeake Va. They have two sites there. One is gasoline. The other is minerals like salt and ammonia nitrite among others. I have been in all the silo and in the gas storage tank as well. Hess oil also has a facility there as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 12 min Mister Tonka 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••