Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#897289 May 3, 2013
You know the NRA is a pack of morons wen they have to get Sara Palin to speak.

Net,they'll probably get Glenn Beck....Oh wait, they already did.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897290 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No,
More people are working today than there were in june 2009.
Again, you said more people, not a higher percentage.
Try to keep up.
RealDave is good for making up excuses and lies and is seldom good for anything else..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897291 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Leftwinger Farrakhan: Joining U.S. Military Is Fighting 'for the Enemy'.. Perhaps Farrakhan should announce to the world that Obama is the 'New Messiah'... ehh.. You idiot??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897292 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Obama’s entire life has been devoted to fomenting bigotry, racial animus and divide. All of his mentors, from the rancid racist and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis to Fan of Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, have been rabid, whitey despising racists.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#897293 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
The real point to note that not one speaker token or not has an ounce of credibility anywhere outside that convention. That includes Perry who looks and sounds like a Hick trying to appease a loud group which are akin to the tea party but have no relevance with the majority of Americans. If the majority had a voice these idiots would not even pass the background test when applying for gun lic.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897294 May 3, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The real point to note that not one speaker token or not has an ounce of credibility anywhere outside that convention. That includes Perry who looks and sounds like a Hick trying to appease a loud group which are akin to the tea party but have no relevance with the majority of Americans. If the majority had a voice these idiots would not even pass the background test when applying for gun lic.
Guns have only two enemies...rust and deranged democrats. If you carry a gun, librals call you paranoid or Hick. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about you moron?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897295 May 3, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men you moron...

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers, children in schools, and Bill Ayers types bomb public places has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897296 May 3, 2013
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#897297 May 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to catch the dedication of the nations newest literary and historical preservation tabernacle?
It was presented with utmost class and dignity, for all.
A lovely actual change-a breathe of fresh air!
I did, I saw clips of various speakers, they were all respectful and kind, but one thing really caught my attention; it was Michelle, in almost every clip she looked bored stiff, like she was daydreaming of Nachos and pan fried chops.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#897300 May 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave is good for making up excuses and lies and is seldom good for anything else..
Prove me wrong. Its that easy.

I'll await your response.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897301 May 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you shut your nappyazz. At least palins hot looking. Can't think of a leftist hotty....
Why real men are Republicans...

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897302 May 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Farrakhan should be used as a target.....
"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man." Democratic elite Louis Farrakhan - Nation of Islam
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897303 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Prove me wrong. Its that easy.
You deranged idiots don't want to hear the truth because the you want your illusions destroyed... Your deranged "societal standards" RealDave is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897304 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Prove me wrong. Its that easy.
You deranged democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue, balloons and ribbon you idiot.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#897305 May 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Leftwinger Farrakhan: Joining U.S. Military Is Fighting 'for the Enemy'.. Perhaps Farrakhan should announce to the world that Obama is the 'New Messiah'... ehh.. You idiot??
Yeah, Farrakhan has a lot of relevance to today's Democratic Party, you moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897306 May 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that right you idiot... Farrakhan has a lot of relevance to today's Democratic Party. Louis Farrakhan (born Louis Eugene Walcott; May 11, 1933) is the National Representative of the Nation of Islam. He is the advocate for radical Muslim interests in the National Democratic Party...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#897308 May 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
hi idiot. are you self-radicalized yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#897310 May 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And... it's democrats whom will continue to stand with Muslims, when the political winds shift in any ugly direction...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#897311 May 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Tony C!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#897313 May 3, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Leo! <blush>
Hi, Feo! <FLUSH>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Beavis 181,770
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 68,882
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 2 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,006
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 4 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?