Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#897217 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as transparent as coral posting more truncated/edited FOXbot BS?
no one can be that transparent.
"sonic"
Typical of losers like you. A painful subject comes up and you change the subject. The subject was president nobama's cowardly behavior. The fact he said he would have the most transparent administration ever. Fox News was not the topic. Do you always run when you are proved to be a phoney?
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897218 May 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the GD graph peak in the late 90's or not.
You are lying when you claim you never saw a graph.
A ,5% change would be about .3 percentage points which contradicts the numbers you just posted.
Ok one more time. January 1990 66.9 November 2008 65.9 It went as high as 67.2 and as low as 65.7. The high was both before and after the low. Get it? Flat! December 2008 65.8, going down! It never went back above 65.8 April 2013 63.3, straight down!!! A steady drop.
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#897219 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious!
http://beachbumsrealty.com/2012/04/dog-video-...
You're inebriated!
Diane Sawyer

Pompano Beach, FL

#897220 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter, a true statesman and huminatarian, warmly welcomed around the world.
George Bush: war criminal with warrants out for his arrest has to hide in Texas for life.
Wait until President Obama's second term is up! He'll make millions on the speaking circuit, like Bill Clinton.
Jimma Carter? The one-term worst president voted out of office? You're hilarious!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#897221 May 3, 2013
Give dave some credit, he's good at being stupid...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#897222 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. I may yet retire on schedule no thanks to Bush and thanks to Obama! My 401K is smoking right now after the Bush debacle.
Cash out before Obama grabs the money "for your protection" to protect Social Security.

Think it can't happen?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#897223 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The eventual outcome to this is no more cashiers. Sheesh, is there anything good at all about Walmart? I expect next they'll have robots to stock the shelves.
I'm begging now, please stop shopping theere for the good of mankind. You must have some shred of human decency buried somewhere deep within your dying hulking shell.
Walmart provides jobs for low-skills employees and low prices for the poor.

Actually, low prices for everybody.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897224 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou, "As George W. Bush re-enters the public eye for the dedication of his presidential library, his job rating is the highest it's been since 2005,..." Most likely because Americans are a forgiving people ,especially when they know that a politician who behaved like an elephant's ass in office never, ever will run for public office again. Americans won't have to bear Bush W's fanatical extremism ever again.(If Obama can just let Bush/Cheney slink off to some deep dark hiding place in Texas then that's good enough for the rest of us. There is a bigger face of the GOP to hate than George W Bush now. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#897225 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>When Bush left office my 401K was in the toilet due to his bad policies and actions. Since Obama has been president due to his policies and actions my 401K has rebounded and is currently in hyper-drive. I have full coverage through my employer with my deductables covered by my HSA also through and financed by my employer.
When the cost of your "full coverage" explodes, your employer may decide to change the coverage.

HSA accounts will disappear under Obamacare, considered tax loopholes for the wealthy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#897226 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I can definitely see that happening, by then the unemplyment rate will be about 25% and with all that automation will be expected. Who knows with more and more technology there may be a time when very few people actually work for a living.
Homer a Luddite?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897227 May 3, 2013
Diane Sawyer, "Jimma Carter? The one-term worst president voted out of office? You're hilarious!" Yes, THAT Jimmy Carter! The U S President with the highest popularity ratings is Jimmy Carter today. He never lied to us even when he had the unpleasant task of telling us some inconvenient ,but vital truths about energy and the economy. Check this out: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#897228 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
So Gunner,
where did that kid get the gun to kill his sister?
Just another late-term abortion?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#897231 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was a snafu with my email address and having used it once before and not wanting to download what turned out to be necessary in order to complete the process.
After getting a new email address and downloading what was necessary, it was a cinch.
Now, about the other comments you made.
I love blacks who don't hate me or republicans for the sins of the past perpetrated by their own party and hate us just because they like free stuff.
The others I have reservations about. They are too easily duped.
Also, I love bargains. Actually, I LIVE for bargains. I NEVER go into furniture stores and pay three times as much for somethng I could get in a thrift or discount store that looks brand new and usually is much more interesting.
It's called being frugal and fiscally conservative.
I know, those words are alien to you. You're a liberal.
You like a thrift or discount store that looks brand new and is usually much more interesting? You bigoted old hypocrite, you're never going to find all the modifiers you misplace, right? You LIVE for bargains, but state that blacks hate you and your tribe because they (blacks) like free stuff...when was the last time you could see your cankles? I think those mini strokes have added up to full-blown dementia.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#897232 May 3, 2013
rev wright wrote:
<quoted text>
You baggers say there are no poor people
Make up your mind.
There are tens of millions of poor people, even more since Obama took control. Most are poor because they don't work, but still manage to survive easily. Even have cell phones.

Meanwhile, the middle class gets screwed to support these leeches.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#897233 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I support any vice as long as it really pisses off the PC police.
But you go ahead and take that toke, belt down another shot and snort it up.
Just don't get behind the wheel of a car. But the PC have no problem with that. Smokers are a much bigger danger on the road.
I think it'd be great if everyone grabbed a cigarette whether they smoked or not and lit up anywhere and everywhere the PC police have forbidden it? A rebellion is in order.
Grab the biggest soft drink container you can find too.
I'm in agreement on this; what about smoking a joint?
They're on their way to pass the no text and drive,$30.00 ticket, what say you?
I say, stop giving the police more excuses to harrass the public.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#897234 May 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Diane Sawyer, "Jimma Carter? The one-term worst president voted out of office? You're hilarious!" Yes, THAT Jimmy Carter! The U S President with the highest popularity ratings is Jimmy Carter today. He never lied to us even when he had the unpleasant task of telling us some inconvenient ,but vital truths about energy and the economy. Check this out: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...
Yes, a man ahead of his time, solar panels on the White House that Reagan promptly removed. Beloved around the world, building houses for Habitat for Humanity and he's in his 80's! Unstoppable energy, a life devoted to humanitarian causes. A true American hero, and Christian in the right sense of the word.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897235 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ok one more time. January 1990 66.9 November 2008 65.9 It went as high as 67.2 and as low as 65.7. The high was both before and after the low. Get it? Flat! December 2008 65.8, going down! It never went back above 65.8 April 2013 63.3, straight down!!! A steady drop.
It's the baby boomers Flacko__I've told you at least a half dozen times already.
The never seen before retirement rate is skewing the traditional government statistics and it may get even worse until those born in 54-55 flush through.
You're ignoring the good news choosing rather to find some bullsht bad news number.
Sad life you've got going there pal.
Oh and BTW just today it was announced that Daytona Beach is getting a spanking new beachfront Hard Rock Hotel just a short walk from the pier. Projected cost is $100 million and opening date is set for the 2016 Daytona 500.
I guess ObammyCare didn't chase everyone off.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897236 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's a VERY big closet?
1/2 as big.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897237 May 3, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so in becoming more popular in polls we can just wipe his mistakes from history?
a FOXbot fantasy that will go unfulfilled by all of the 'liberal' political history professors that teach at non-religious-conservative-nut job universities.
No, but the only part of your post I actually read talked about polls.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#897238 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the word "stupid" tattooed on your forehead?
Even Obama finally realized he wasn't that stupid.
As you can see from his picture, there is no room for that

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info