Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
823,941 - 823,960 of 1,084,052 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
NuculurNutSurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
FYI!!!!!!!!!!
I just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
Those dumb slimey sockpuppets have no clue I'm getting them next time. They will be getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
Be right back, time for my breakfast and another change of (whew) depends!!
Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,another right whiner who doesn't get the Global Warming is climate change.
It doesn't mean that every place on Earth is warmer all the time.
So, whether the planet gets warmer or cooler, the reason is the use of fossil fuels?

Remember, you fools have based all of your conclusions on a negligible increase in average temperatures over the last 100 years, essentially a millisecond in the history of the planet.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Got plenty of those to. As I said you have no clue where I live.
Heck I've even got Wood Chicks BBQ around the corner. Maybe you have heard of them.
Flack living in the loan Walmart utopia where mom and pop and other local businesses peaceful co-exist with Walmart, the rest of the country devastated by Walmart.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Flack living in the loan Walmart utopia where mom and pop and other local businesses peaceful co-exist with Walmart, the rest of the country devastated by Walmart.
Good morning Honer and Happy 15,000 stock market day and 1600 S&P day.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,another right whiner who doesn't get the Global Warming is climate change.
It doesn't mean that every place on Earth is warmer all the time.
I guess the shock value of "Global Warming" has outlived it's usefulness, especially when one considers the "globe" isn't warming.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Honer and Happy 15,000 stock market day and 1600 S&P day.
Good morning. I may yet retire on schedule no thanks to Bush and thanks to Obama! My 401K is smoking right now after the Bush debacle.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
With a new app on your phone at WalMart (and others coming soon) you can scan each purchase as you put it in the cart. When you get to the register you simply download the data and pay the bill. No more need to remove everything from the cart.
I'm not saying whether this is bad or good.
The eventual outcome to this is no more cashiers. Sheesh, is there anything good at all about Walmart? I expect next they'll have robots to stock the shelves.

I'm begging now, please stop shopping theere for the good of mankind. You must have some shred of human decency buried somewhere deep within your dying hulking shell.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Colleges typically extend part & full ride scholarships to promising students who can not afford their tuition.
In his book, "Dreams From My Father," Obama indicated he hadn't always been an academic star. Even academic stars don't get into Harvard.

In a Columbia Newsletter's article about Obama's life: "Obama wrote letters to community organizations all around the country asking for a job but received no positive responses for six months until landing a job with a nonprofit in Chicago where he worked in low-income neighborhoods for 3 years."

From there, the timeline went straight to: "In his late 20s, Obama attended Harvard Law School where he received national publicity when he became the first African-American president of Harvard Law Review."

Something is missing - from community organizer for three years after not finding a job for six months to Harvard Law School.

One would naturally think that if he had the grades at Columbia, he wouldn't have had any trouble finding a job. Yet he got into Harvard.

Doesn't the missing piece in this timeline puzzle you too?
Money

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, etc., etc., etc.

Jeremiah Wright - nobody likes Obama because he's half black, poor and deprived.
Bill Ayers - unrepentant violent criminal.
Saul Alinksy - the Godfather of all radical liberals.
Valerie Jarret - notorious Chicago slum lord.
Tony Rezko - convicted on several counts of fraud and bribery.

"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
President Barack Hussein Obama

Okay. I have.

We won't even get into the czars who surround him. Some were - and still are - pretty scary.
Bwahahahaha
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
South Carolina bill would make it a crime to implement ObamaCare
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/03/so...
I knew I liked South Carolina!
F R E E D O M (FROM TYRANY/DEMOCRATS)!!!
They were the first state to secede from the Union, maybe the second times the charm.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maryland sympathizes with Islamic terrorists.
We need a President with the balls to send this scum to Gitmo.
I liked the idea of redecorating the lifetime holding cell blocks of thugs, per the environment of each individual offenders' "prison culture".

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Bush cancels Europe trip amid calls for his arrest

""Will George W. Bush set foot in Europe again in his lifetime?

A planned trip by Bush to speak at the Switzerland-based United Israel Appeal later this week has been canceled after several human rights groups called for Swiss authorities to arrest Bush and investigate him for authorizing torture. Bush has traveled widely since leaving office, but not to Europe, where there is a strong tradition of international prosecutions.

The Swiss group and Bush’s spokesman claim that it was threats of protest, not of legal action, that prompted the cancellation. But facing protests is nothing new for Bush. What was different about this trip was that groups including Amnesty International and the Center for Constitutional Rights argued that Switzerland, as a party to the UN Convention against Torture, is obligated to investigate Bush for potential prosecution.

Amnesty’s memo to Swiss authorities cites, among other things, Bush’s admission in his own memoir that he approved the use of waterboarding. From Amnesty’s press release:

“To date, we’ve seen a handful of military investigations into detentions and interrogations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantánamo. But none of these has had the independence and reach necessary to investigate high-level officials such as President Bush,” said Salil Shetty, Secretary General of Amnesty International.

“Meanwhile, there has been virtually zero accountability for crimes committed in the CIA’s secret detention program, which was authorized by then-President Bush.”"

http://www.salon.com/2011/02/07/bush_amnesty_...

----------

Hope you nitwits are proud.

You supported an alcoholic President who is an International Criminal to boot.

He's afraid to travel to Europe, under threat of being arrested.

And you nitwits believed he choked on a pretzel and fainted!! Couldn't have anything to do with the quart of Vodka he'd just consumed, could it??

Nice job, morons!! Bush lied, Americans and Iraqi's died, for a second act he destroyed the economy!!

Nice job, Dubya!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Flack living in the loan Walmart utopia where mom and pop and other local businesses peaceful co-exist with Walmart, the rest of the country devastated by Walmart.
Dude! Leo's gonna jump all over your ass.

Devastated is a bit dramatical, don't you think?
Money

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>So, whether the planet gets warmer or cooler, the reason is the use of fossil fuels?

Remember, you fools have based all of your conclusions on a negligible increase in average temperatures over the last 100 years, essentially a millisecond in the history of the planet.
This guy is an idiot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Honer and Happy 15,000 stock market day and 1600 S&P day.
Lol
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. I may yet retire on schedule no thanks to Bush and thanks to Obama! My 401K is smoking right now after the Bush debacle.
You are one of the idiots that thinks Wall Street hangs on who the president is?

Get a clue, DumbocRAT.

By the way, your 401K won't do you much good if you get sick and the health care system is broken. You will have nobody to blame except yourself.
Money

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

NuculurNutSurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text>Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
And this one makes Galt seem like Mensa material.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The eventual outcome to this is no more cashiers. Sheesh, is there anything good at all about Walmart? I expect next they'll have robots to stock the shelves.
I'm begging now, please stop shopping theere for the good of mankind. You must have some shred of human decency buried somewhere deep within your dying hulking shell.
But where would people like you stock shelves if it weren't for Walmart? I see mostly retired people or people that lost jobs, thanks to Obama & the Democrats working there, idiot.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The eventual outcome to this is no more cashiers. Sheesh, is there anything good at all about Walmart? I expect next they'll have robots to stock the shelves.
Oh that would be vewey helpful to the already dismal unemployment factors of the current administration, now wouldn't it Homer.

(Might want to try "live within your own damn means airheads-and quit trying to dig what you have NOT earned and are NOT "entitled to" out of the above table, working class, wage earning, honest tax payers pockets! LoserTics.)
Money

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the shock value of "Global Warming" has outlived it's usefulness, especially when one considers the "globe" isn't warming.
Another tea bag scientist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min More Information 1,873
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 175,156
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Audit 3,853
if i were the devil. 11 min Good-------day 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Toj 97,584
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,446
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 29 min fassdle 527
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search