Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#897032 May 3, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
The bill, approved Wednesday by a vote of 65-39, declares President Obama's signature legislation "null and void."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/03/so...
Waxturd's Ivy League sonpuppet!! ROTFLMAO!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#897033 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> actually you are fairly close. What will happen, say in the next ten years, is you will be standing in your kitchen and say 'order groceries'. You say what you need and then say 'place order'. Robots in a warehouse will load your order onto a vehicle where a robot will drive it to your house where your robot will unload, unpack, and store each according to it's need. Of course this will be only for special orders. Your house will monitor your regular food supplies and automatically reorder when you get low.
But in 30 years you will just tell the replicator (3D printer) what you want to eat and it will make it. what you
We'll be dead by then. Robots already fill orders at Amazon.

Location hidden

#897034 May 3, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
It is an excellent way to get the freeloaders to move out of state!
Waxturd's Ivy League sonpuppet!! ROTFLMAO!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897035 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> actually you are fairly close. What will happen, say in the next ten years, is you will be standing in your kitchen and say 'order groceries'. You say what you need and then say 'place order'. Robots in a warehouse will load your order onto a vehicle where a robot will drive it to your house where your robot will unload, unpack, and store each according to it's need. Of course this will be only for special orders. Your house will monitor your regular food supplies and automatically reorder when you get low.
But in 30 years you will just tell the replicator (3D printer) what you want to eat and it will make it. what you
Will the replicator make my flying car?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#897036 May 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There are kids starving in africa and homers crusade is to drive walmart out of business.
Isn't WalMart the largest private employer in the United States?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#897037 May 3, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Anyone want to bet the Democrat controlled states lose more people and congressional seats next Census?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_co...
Homer is worried about Walmart. Normal people want to leave Homer's state altogether. Eventually, the Democrats will resort to cannibalism.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
So Gunner,
where did that kid get the gun to kill his sister?

Location hidden

#897038 May 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, phag!! Let us know when the tickets for your live embalming go on sale, love to attend!!
Polaris???

The bike for weak 110lb. nerds who aren't manly enough for a Harley!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#897039 May 3, 2013
Money wrote:
<quoted text>
This dope will believe anything except global warming being man made.
Homer must love your name. He's a typical greedy selfish Democrat.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#897040 May 3, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
In his book, "Dreams From My Father," Obama indicated he hadn't always been an academic star. Even academic stars don't get into Harvard.
In a Columbia Newsletter's article about Obama's life: "Obama wrote letters to community organizations all around the country asking for a job but received no positive responses for six months until landing a job with a nonprofit in Chicago where he worked in low-income neighborhoods for 3 years."
From there, the timeline went straight to: "In his late 20s, Obama attended Harvard Law School where he received national publicity when he became the first African-American president of Harvard Law Review."
Something is missing - from community organizer for three years after not finding a job for six months to Harvard Law School.
One would naturally think that if he had the grades at Columbia, he wouldn't have had any trouble finding a job. Yet he got into Harvard.
Doesn't the missing piece in this timeline puzzle you too?
what's puzzling is that BS like that has survived for 5 years without anyone being able to 'answer' it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897041 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
An intelligent person who disagreed would offer data to support his views.
All you offer is stupid comments. Homer was right, you're just ignorant.
Proof again that you're a nitwit.
Not that we needed it. You prove it daily.
Only an idiot would look for data to refute this statement

"Walmart is destroying the very fabric of our nation"

I called it what it is, silly.

Libturds have no common sense.

Location hidden

#897042 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
Maybe folks like Rmoney will have that. Not likely at all. It's all pie in the sky nonsense.

The capability will be there, but who can afford to have their groceries delivered?? Gas will be $10 a gallon in 10 years. DUH

Poor rednecks like you will still be cruising the aisles of Wally World and schlepping it home.

Carol will be on food stamps.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#897043 May 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, no need for insults.
Um honer, we're on topix, remember?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#897044 May 3, 2013
It looks like Rush Limbaugh will be long gone from the air waves soon. How much longer will his big money sponsors tolerate Rush losing them millions of dollars? Clear Channel, the parent company of nationally boycotted radio host, Rush Limbaugh, is feeling the Bain – I mean the pain. "Wall Street Journal, May 3, 2012: CC Clear Channel …reported a loss of $203 million, versus a year-ago loss of $143.6 million.(The Limbaugh boycotts began last year in the first quarter) " Check this out: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/03/1206...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897045 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't WalMart the largest private employer in the United States?
I might be if it were private.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897046 May 3, 2013
It might be if it were private.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#897047 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We can do without your redneck rage!!
Calm down. You lost, you should be used to it, being a lifelong loser.
Obama can travel to Europe without threat. So can Clinton, Bush I, Carter.
Not Dubya Bush, he's an international criminal.
Deal with it.
Nuculur Hey, do me a favor and flip that record over I’ve heard that side!! Nuc surprise me and say something BRIGHT!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#897049 May 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be dead by then. Robots already fill orders at Amazon.
Speak for yourself. I plan on living at least 100 more years.

Location hidden

#897051 May 3, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't WalMart the largest private employer in the United States?
Yes. Most of those employees are on foodstamps and Medicaid because Walmart treats them like slaves.

Yet fools like you don't blame Walmart, you blame the President because Walmart exploits it's workers.

You are incapable of logical thought. You completely missed the mark on the Kinder Morgan facility in WVA, one of many they own there. Kinder Morgan is the largest independent operator of Terminals in the USA.

As far as your claims of being in one of the storage facilities, that's pure bullshit. You couldn't get near the facility.

I hardly think they'd be impressed with your truck driver credentials.

I've owned Kinder Morgan stock (KMP and KMR) for over a decade. You don't want to go there with me.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#897052 May 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe folks like Rmoney will have that. Not likely at all. It's all pie in the sky nonsense.
The capability will be there, but who can afford to have their groceries delivered?? Gas will be $10 a gallon in 10 years. DUH
Poor rednecks like you will still be cruising the aisles of Wally World and schlepping it home.
Carol will be on food stamps.
Maybe not on the $10 gasoline. It is now believed that there is double the recoverable oil in the North Dakota area as previously thought. Additionally auto mileage numbers continue to improve.

Supply and demand__who knew that the US would end up with the supply eh?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#897054 May 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Will the replicator make my flying car?
Mass produced flying cars are closer than you think. The trick always, not the flying part, but getting control of the vehicles out of human hands. Most humans are too dang slow in reaction time and and not bright enough to fly in a swarm. Flying cars have been produced for years. There are a couple of good models.
You really are a one pony circus aren't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-24 17 min pde 18
Abby 10-23-14 17 min Sublime1 8
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 39 min Le Jimbo 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Learn to Read 179,402
Amy 10-24 1 hr PEllen 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,659
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 50,630
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]